Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5094591 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8938) (8939) (8940) (8941) (8942) (8943) (8944) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by copyrites: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
mattgoners:
So if Pepsi and Airtel choose Laycon as ambassador tomorrow....haters go say na bbn agreement....

Kikikikikikiki....plenty wahala dey for haters oo

You dey mind the weyrey?? When Laycon was rehearsing with Vee and Nengi for the Airtel task, the bastar.d was drinkkng cu.m. grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
copyrites:

Na so Paul O take scam the bas.tard by organizing a make believe party sponsored by senseless Hell-lites grin grin grin

Star drink na weyrey aswear, no wonder Hisbah in Katsina burnt the weyrey brand grin grin The thread dey front-page.
drag them by their kukuru hair

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
when God blesses you too much, nothing becomes a big deal to you anymore!

imagine how these lunatics would've run amok if elika was the one signed as gotv ambassador, or featured in that dstv adverts!

imagine how elated they were, when elika was signed as star radler sales girl, not to talk of a whole GOTV!!

omo these idiots for tell buhari to declare public holiday!!

but see how Laycon just drop the news like,that..elika would've dragged and made get idiots pray and fast to just announce the news ohhh!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
copyrites:

You believe they got them verified?? Anyone with 200k can get verified on Insta. I am sure the ba.stard paid Mark to verify the brand's handle for bragging rights grin grin

I was told the bas.tard paid Star drink to make her a sales girl
Trolling apart...they can b verified as long they are reputable company n they av up to 10k followers on Twitter....

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Stupidity,madness and a touch of hypocrisy is exactly what you are suffering from!
Idiot!
You dont even know who your parents are because you are a product of a gang rape and your mother threw you away for wild dogs to finish you off!
Omo ale!
Omo Jati Jati!
How could I have supported the same housemate with you last year?Tueh!
You supported Tacha who got disqualified and you open your gutter mouth to drag the same Erica who you supported until she started enjoying your dream dick while you remain sex starved due to your deformity and chronic body odor!
Cursed Fool!
You will continue to remain a loser and a walking corpse!
Anu mpama!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
Chibabe005:

hide your hypocritical face in shame.. tueeh!! you don turn to pagolo lawyer, ontop Laycon matter.. nonsense! because you were there when they were signing the agreement..shame!

mediocrity is when an unknown lady who sells hair, gives Erica peanuts to advertise her hair,and idiots begin to trend it in 34 countries.

mediocrity is when star radler, chooses you as sales girl and fools begin to brag about it.

the big deal about Laycon's gotv deal is that, you and Erica with other riffraff will have no choice but to see his face on your television screens and anytime you visit multi choice office.. don't forget that GOTV and DSTV are siblings, so get ready to see Laycon's face on DSTV adverts, especially when they're advertising gotv adverts!..

Laycon is about to become a prominent household name in Africa as, far as multichoice is concerned!

your tears just begin!

Trust me, i am aware your ignominy on this site( not just this thread) is legendary so i'll pass and not join issues with u.

Tatiana is already doing an excellent job taming u .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
copyrites:

You dey mind the weyrey?? When Laycon was rehearsing with Vee and Nengi for the Airtel task, the bastar.d was drinkkng cu.m. grin
dried cum that gave her bloated stomach

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
This life no balance o...so,Nengi,prince and Dora were paid by DSTV for an ad,while the so called winner gained one year free GOTV subscription for becoming their so called ambassador?
Kwa ka kwa kwa kwa

and your fav wey be actress no even smell Mr.Shaggi comedy skit

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Yes of course. Multichoice is In almost all African countries.
That's the definition of multinational.

BTW, You think I take you serious here?

Na you work for Unilever, na you work for jumia, na you work for Mentos, na you Sabi person for Orijin, na you be OAP.

Now na you dey in charge of Gotv..I laugh grin

You have become an object of ridicule here.

oh, so it's now Multichoice not GOtv.

So who owns NB if i may ask
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
mattgoners:
So na the same work Elonozam and Elewedu dey do for star?...Elonozam dey do advert self

E b things oo
Look at this one,talking nonsense!
Even your fellow bulbians have rejected you!
Shift one side!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
Chibabe005 I like your profile picture
Very sensual

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Look at this one,talking nonsense!
Even your fellow bulbians have rejected you!
Shift one side!
lmao
We didn't reject her oo

Only hoelites reject elika

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Na the same work oo.

Na wetin she use cast herself for twitter yesterday be this.

You can never see Burna and Tiwa the real ambassadors doing such thing.

Na sales girl influencer dey tweet this Kain things.
Common shut up!
She's their ambassador and it's one of her duties to encourage her fans to buy!
Why are you so dumb?
Cant you see that she's doing a good job and other brands are watching?
If she asks her fans to do a video or take pictures of their Legend and star radler,how does it affect you?
Instead of you bulbians to go and take pictures of origin and tag laycon,you are busy trolling Erica for doing a fantastic job!
Ode!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
buhahahaha.. e pain the witch!! useless product of a thousand street porthacourt legendary harlot.. devil's incarnate, carrty heap of curse like Medusa walking around.that's why you're always online looking for where to pour your misfortune!!

you won't see me! you won't see any icon! or Laycon! evil witch.. Tacha jumped and passed you, only a dog like yourself remained stagnant, because Erica is like you..bastards!

bloddy witch, you want talk? shameless old woman ,you think you're the only one that knows how to follow people on other blogs!! ever since you started stalking me,I decided to check that SDK blog..guess what? you're Sweet pink, AKA veteran side chick! on Stella dimikor blog.. old LovePeddler.

no wonder you hate nengi, because you think she's the harlot that you're.. porthacourt dog, keep on being side chick, till the real wife pour acid on your useless face.. from your comments on that blog, you'll die on the road, butchered and dismembered due to greed!

akpa amu.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Vanilatube:
but Erica is bleaching to be like her
But nengi injected fillers into her lips to look like Erica....ode!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
This thread na cruise grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
veteran side chick, want talk..

no wonder, she likes Erica.. cum drinkers!

I'm sure this filthy rag,must have finished the cum of all the drunks in south south region!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
According to the words of Nengi Akinola, Oppo marketing manager.
On launch day of OPPOA93 they received a total of 535 orders worth 66.75M on their website. And this has continued across offline channels till date. In her words, it's mind blowing!!!

Their lauching event also remains, the most streamed phone lauching event in Nigeria till date. She said it has never been this big In their Nigerian Market.

Bet on Laycon and you are making a fortune!!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Vanilatube:
Chibabe005 I like your profile picture Very sensual
thanks durrrling

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
Juleh01:

and your fav wey be actress no even smell Mr.Shaggi comedy skit
My baby can never stoop so low!
Oloriburuku!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by copyrites: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
But lets face the fact, anyone hating on Laycon is a WITCH. Laycon did not just win the BBNaija show, he won with a freaking 60%, 18 housemates don't have issues with him, especially now that they're out of the freaking BBN house to see the reality, so what is your excuse, Mr. & Mrs. Laycon-haters?? What is your excuse asides the fact that the drumstick your favourite said would leave the house for her and Kiddwaya was disgraced??

What is your excuse you little WITCHES?? Yes, I am referring to you reading this?? What is your excuse asides being a certified WITCH?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Tatiana4u:

But nengi injected fillers into her lips to look like Erica....ode!
lol..e pain am

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bet on laycon and you would make a fortune.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
Chibabe005:
buhahahaha.. e pain the witch!! useless product of a thousand street porthacourt legendary harlot.. devil's incarnate, carrty heap of curse like Medusa walking around.that's why you're always online looking for where to pour your misfortune!!

you won't see me! you won't see any icon! or Laycon! evil witch.. Tacha jumped and passed you, only a dog like yourself remained stagnant, because Erica is like you..bastards!

bloddy witch, you want talk? shameless old woman ,you think you're the only one that knows how to follow people on other blogs!! ever since you started stalking me,I decided to check that SDK blog..guess what? you're Sweet pink, AKA veteran side chick! on Stella dimikor blog.. old LovePeddler.

no wonder you hate nengi, because you think she's the harlot that you're.. porthacourt dog, keep on being side chick, till the real wife pour acid on your useless face.. from your comments on that blog, you'll die on the road, butchered and dismembered due to greed!

akpa amu.
see gist
Sweetpink aka tatiana bursted

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
copyrites:

But lets face the fact, anyone hating on Laycon is a WITCH. Laycon did not just win the BBNaija show, he won with a freaking 60%, 18 housemates don't have issues with him, especially now that they're out of the freaking BBN house to see the reality, so what is your excuse, Mr. & Mrs. Laycon-haters?? What is your excuse asides the fact that the drumstick your favourite said would leave the house for her and Kiddwaya was disgraced??

What is your excuse you little WITCHES?? Yes, I am referring to you reading this?? What is your excuse asides being a certified WITCH?

big witch!!.. as if Laycon is the cause of their misfortunes in life... abi, weda Laycon send them to become veteran side chicks.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
copyrites:

Do you know what it means to become a brand ambassador of one of Nigeria's biggest cable tv? One year subscription to travel across 7 Nigerian cities?? grin grin Your head is probably laughing at your fingers while you were typing this. Do you know how much they pay Laycon and his team to travel to Owerri, Abuja??

grin No be only one year subscription

How much? why don't u tell me.

Stipends!!!

Or are u insinuating that everytime he travels, he's paid endorsement fee grin.

The koko of that GOtv deal is free one-year subscription.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nomyth:

oh, so it's now Multichoice not GOtv.

So who owns NB if i may ask
You get sense at all?
Who owns Gotv, no be Multichoice?

Who owns star radler, No be NB?

Use ur sense!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
Chibabe005:
veteran side chick, want talk..

no wonder, she likes Erica.. cum drinkers!

I'm sure this filthy rag,must have finished the cum of all the drunks in south south region!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
congratulations icons on our big deal yesterday.

hater are still pained, actually it is allowed, u can wet this thread with ur tears.

Gotv issa goal.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Common shut up!
She's their ambassador and it's one of her duties to encourage her fans to buy!
Why are you so dumb?
Cant you see that she's doing a good job and other brands are watching?
If she asks her fans to do a video or take pictures of their Legend and star radler,how does it affect you?
Instead of you bulbians to go and take pictures of origin and tag laycon,you are busy trolling Erica for doing a fantastic job!
Ode!

Alaye she be influencer sales girl!

You don see Burna or Tiwa tweet like this before?
Yes or No?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nomyth:

Stipends!!!
I can see u are really pained.
u are surprised ur subscription money is going to Laycons pocket abi.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nomyth:

Stipends!!!

Very soon when laycon signs with Mentos, you go tell us say Na free Mentos supply for one year be the deal. Awon werey omo!!!

Use your sense.

We aren't kids here. Jjc.

BTW, remain pained!!!

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8938) (8939) (8940) (8941) (8942) (8943) (8944) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.