Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5094229 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8939) (8940) (8941) (8942) (8943) (8944) (8945) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
Zoroaster:
Bet on laycon and you would make a fortune.
no wonder they kept thanking laycon
Wow
This is huge!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
Vanilatube:
see gist
Sweetpink aka tatiana bursted

don't mind the useless haggard thing.. I decided to check that SDK blog,because the harlot always accuses me of trolling Erica there.. I scrolled through the blog,even the old posts on the blogs.. there I found this, lowlifer, pinklady Aka veteran side chick!! she's a blog visitor, all her comments there depicts the toilet she's in reality, very ghetto and dirty.

same style of comments, same style of insults, and her display picture there, was a Lady in red with cigar in her mouth, and I recalled she used that same picture on last year's bbn thread.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Tatiana4u:

My baby can never stoop so low!
Oloriburuku!

Just like Mercy Eke featured this year abi...
delusional people..

FYI, Broda shaggi can buy all the stars in your star girl. that's even if Kidd cum never wash the leftovers stars!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
How does my blog name affect my personal life?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
This bitch thinks she's got receipts to troll me!
Lmao!
Bring it on and stop the dumb speculations!
I am not that timid chick you bullied on this thread the other day o,e womi dada,I no be your mate!!!!!
Yes,my blog name is veteran side chick and I have no reason to deny my blog name,I'm not a coward like you who comments anonymously and gets dragged like a sack of rotten potatoes after spewing trash!
Idiot!
You think I'm a useless hoe like you who goes about spewing hate,jealousy and bitterness wherever you go?
Erica is my favourite housemate and yes,I like to drink fresh cum like her!
So listen bitch,you have nothing on me!!!!
Try again later!
Wretch!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Vanilatube:
lol..e pain am
No be you dey cry?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Zoroaster:
Bet on laycon and you would make a fortune.
they made 67 million in just one day, all because dey sign Laycon.

Laycon is d real deal.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Chibabe005:

don't mind the useless haggard thing.. I decided to check that SDK blog,because the harlot always accuses me of trolling Erica there.. I scrolled through the blog,even the old posts on the blogs.. there I found this, lowlifer, pinklady Aka veteran side chick!! she's a blog visitor, all her comments there depicts the toilet she's in reality, very ghetto and dirty.

same style of comments, same style of insults, and her display picture there, was a Lady in red with cigar in her mouth, and I recalled she used that same picture on last year's bbn thread.
tatiana4u is this true

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
Juleh01:

Just like Mercy Eke featured this year abi...
delusional people..

FYI, Broda shaggi can buy all the stars in your star girl. that's even if Kidd cum never wash the leftovers stars!
giddem

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
Chibabe005:
buhahahaha.. e pain the witch!! useless product of a thousand street porthacourt legendary harlot.. devil's incarnate, carrty heap of curse like Medusa walking around.that's why you're always online looking for where to pour your misfortune!!

you won't see me! you won't see any icon! or Laycon! evil witch.. Tacha jumped and passed you, only a dog like yourself remained stagnant, because Erica is like you..bastards!

bloddy witch, you want talk? shameless old woman ,you think you're the only one that knows how to follow people on other blogs!! ever since you started stalking me,I decided to check that SDK blog..guess what? you're Sweet pink, AKA veteran side chick! on Stella dimikor blog.. old LovePeddler.

no wonder you hate nengi, because you think she's the harlot that you're.. porthacourt dog, keep on being side chick, till the real wife pour acid on your useless face.. from your comments on that blog, you'll die on the road, butchered and dismembered due to greed!

akpa amu.

So, she is sweet pink.. wow, we both stanned Tacha last year. It's unfortunate she is still in the hate business.

If you need her twitter handle, just holla me....hahahhahaha

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Leemaooo grin

Totonatu bursted.

Veteran side chick werey!!!
No wonder she dey support Asheworica. Like fave like Stan.

Awon money for hand, back for ground. grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Even if Gotv no give anything for the deal...we accept
All i know Laycon is the first bbn material to b multichoice ambassador....

Haters can run mad

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
How does my blog name affect my personal life?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
This bitch thinks she's got receipts to troll me!
Lmao!
Bring it on and stop the dumb speculations!
I am not that timid chick you bullied on this thread the other day o,e womi dada,I no be your mate!!!!!
Yes,my blog name is veteran side chick and I have no reason to deny my blog name,I'm not a coward like you who comments anonymously and gets dragged like a sack of rotten potatoes after spewing trash!
Idiot!
You think I'm a useless hoe like you who goes about spewing hate,jealousy and bitterness wherever you go?
Erica is my favourite housemate and yes,I like to drink fresh cum like her!
So listen bitch,you have nothing on me!!!!
Try again later!
Wretch!
you knew this but we were all this thread when you came to drag chibabe
Was her personal life your business then

You this hoelites ehn
Stop throwing stones when you live in glass houses
Same thing elegantslayer did too

Like fave like fan

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Juleh01:

So, she is sweet pink.. wow, we both stanned Tacha last year. It's unfortunate she is still in the hate business.

Abeg cast am for here. Make we drag the werey!!!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
Damikjay:

they made 67 million in just one day, all because dey sign Laycon.

Laycon is d real deal.
haters will call it modelling

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
Icons, its official. Mentos way

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
Tatiana4u:

No be you dey cry?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
all I see is your tears

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
Juleh01:

mention me on a dead thread if you can grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You get sense at all?
Who owns Gotv, no be Multichoice?

Who owns star radler, No be NB?

Use ur sense!

ODE.

Who own GOtv in Nigeria, is it not Multichoice Nigeria whose parent company is in SA.

So who own NB
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
buhahahaha.. shameless dog, who wants to troll you? a bag of STDs like you? nopes.. I'm only pointing out to the thread mates to see how useless you're in life.

madam veteran harlot,with no life outside social media.. filthy used rag, I only went there to see that blog for myself, and I wasn't surprised to see your comments, encouraging random sex..dog! shame on you, you're the biggest hypocrite here, you accuse nengi of something you've no evidence of, yet you do worst!

atleast nengi is young and fresh,and able to bag real men,but you? you can't do better than being a side chick to touts in port Harcourt!

old harlot,with nothing to show for it.. you're pathetic and a miserable accursed side chick for life.

I won't be surprised that you're jealous of nengi, all because they've passed you around like a wrap of weed.

shame!!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Juleh01:

Mad dog!!

Of what relevance is your useless detective work on this discourse?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Demnan:
They Don finally unveil am?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
mattgoners:
haters will call it modelling
Awon werey!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
How do you know her so well, I thought you are a new Nairalander?
Nomyth:

Trust me, i am aware your ignominy on this site( not just this thread) is legendary so i'll pass and not join issues with u.

Tatiana is already doing an excellent job taming u .

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
GoTv itself is in multiple African countries
Nomyth:

oh, so it's now Multichoice not GOtv.

So who owns NB if i may ask

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
Demnan:
How do you know her so well, I thought you are a new Nairalander?
You dey mind the werey jjc grin

E don cast himself one more time.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ah...so she used her name on another blog here, na true, oo, na she be sweetpink
Chibabe005:
buhahahaha.. e pain the witch!! useless product of a thousand street porthacourt legendary harlot.. devil's incarnate, carrty heap of curse like Medusa walking around.that's why you're always online looking for where to pour your misfortune!!

you won't see me! you won't see any icon! or Laycon! evil witch.. Tacha jumped and passed you, only a dog like yourself remained stagnant, because Erica is like you..bastards!

bloddy witch, you want talk? shameless old woman ,you think you're the only one that knows how to follow people on other blogs!! ever since you started stalking me,I decided to check that SDK blog..guess what? you're Sweet pink, AKA veteran side chick! on Stella dimikor blog.. old LovePeddler.

no wonder you hate nengi, because you think she's the harlot that you're.. porthacourt dog, keep on being side chick, till the real wife pour acid on your useless face.. from your comments on that blog, you'll die on the road, butchered and dismembered due to greed!

akpa amu.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Chibabe005:
buhahahaha.. shameless dog, who wants to troll you? a bag of STDs like you? nopes.. I'm only pointing out to the thread mates to see how useless you're in life.

madam veteran harlot,with no life outside social media.. filthy used rag, I only went there to see that blog for myself, and I wasn't surprised to see your comments, encouraging random sex..dog! shame on you, you're the biggest hypocrite here, you accuse nengi of something you've no evidence of, yet you do worst!

atleast nengi is young and fresh,and able to bag real men,but you? you can't do better than being a side chick to touts in port Harcourt!

old harlot,with nothing to show for it.. you're pathetic and a miserable accursed side chick for life.

I won't be surprised that you're jealous of nengi, all because they've passed you around like a wrap of weed.

shame!!
chibabe tamper justice with mercy
Them dey quick run Mad for that fan base

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
You and Vanila are wicket, I swear.
Chibabe005:

thanks durrrling

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanilatube: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You dey mind the werey jjc grin

E don cast himself one more time.
he don loose guard

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
I will take you seriously when you regain your sanity!
Since you are so idle and jobless,let me employ you as my maid,go to SDK blog,screenshot and post my comments here!
You think I'm a filthy rag like you who has outlived its usefulness in life!
Kwa kea kwa kwa kwa
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nomyth:

oh, so it's now Multichoice not GOtv.

So who owns NB if i may ask
Let's even base on Gotv alone.

Gotv is found in 11 countries.

Your star radler is only found in Nigeria. E no even reach ordinary Ghana there..

Now I ask you again, which one is multinational between the two? Be honest with yourself.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Demnan:

Another BBN co-deal

(1) (2) (3) ... (8939) (8940) (8941) (8942) (8943) (8944) (8945) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.