Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5114750 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9090) (9091) (9092) (9093) (9094) (9095) (9096) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2020
styrese:
Because they can see what u can't see..
And any superion that supports that relationship it's either stupid or doesn't really love Ozo.
Kiddrica is the only real ship or the closest, Atleast we could see the attraction was mutual and not one sided like Ozone.

And Lucy saw things different

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2020
Laycon is the clout!!!

TG Omori, Deshinor, official video all trending because of LayLAy

I am CLOUT, I am not chasing me.

LayClout!!!

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 8:08am On Nov 25, 2020
Simran94:

For you to even come up with something like this ehn, shows who you really are as a person. Whether they are together or not, they are best of friends. Nengi is big on loyalty, very big.
This is her buddy from uniport who supported through her big brother naija journey and till now she's still very close with him.

Relationship or not, nengi would never disrespect Ozo in that manner. Unlike your fave who did that with her so-called "friend"

Exactly very respectfully

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Xena1:

Hoelites don't even see that they're pushing her towards oblivion. You think kid would stay on if he had a fanbase of his own?! He tried it and he saw that he was fading quickly, he ran back! grin

Anyone who thinks ozone is one sided does not understand the intricacies of a relationship. The person doesn't even understand anything about women!

Ozone has the tendency to become something tangible, something real away from prying eyes. And even if a relationship doesn't work out; they'll remain friends, hopefully.
Both parties will be able to hold their heads high, dignity intact. Nengi and Ozo, "ozone" will always be relevant because they both have their own fanbase. With or without ozone, there are superions and there are ninjas tongue
Unlike Kiddrica, na the same mad people full there grin

P.S.: Ozo and Nengi have;
No sex tape!
No unnecessary drama!
Lots of good vibes and cruise! grin

Lol, it is the bolded for me grin grin grin grin

It is obvious Nengi likes Ozo, she was just playing hard to get
And Ozo will do anything for her
They both respect and value each other
They have a real thing going on

Something the other lacks.... It's more like showmanship

And yes, Kiddwaya doesn't have a strong fan base.... Most Elites are fans of Kiddwaya but most wayademgangs no really send Whorica... Dem dey alone even though they are outnumbered

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 8:10am On Nov 25, 2020
Xena1:

Hoelites don't even see that they're pushing her towards oblivion. You think kid would stay on if he had a fanbase of his own?! He tried it and he saw that he was fading quickly, he ran back! grin

Anyone who thinks ozone is one sided does not understand the intricacies of a relationship. The person doesn't even understand anything about women!

Ozone has the tendency to become something tangible, something real away from prying eyes. And even if a relationship doesn't work out; they'll remain friends, hopefully.
Both parties will be able to hold their heads high, dignity intact. Nengi and Ozo, "ozone" will always be relevant because they both have their own fanbase. With or without ozone, there are superions and there are ninjas tongue
Unlike Kiddrica, na the same mad people full there grin

P.S.: Ozo and Nengi have;
No sex tape!
No unnecessary drama!
Lots of good vibes and cruise! grin

Abeg help me tell them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Oya lie say you never watch am. grin

JJC werey grin

Hahahahahaha.... The video is not even performing well... Make una go stream am more so una go fit get bragging rights.
I hope it gets 1 million views in 1 week shaaa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2020
mcbliss2:

Bleep u again

Ok but we ain't gonna watch...

We only do good music

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 8:12am On Nov 25, 2020
[s]
Demnan:
I'm beginning to think Kidd has only a few fans here with one who has been disguising herself as three persons. The similarities are too much. No wonder he never had good vote percentage[/s]
Bitterness has finished this one that u can't see clearly...U now suspect any Kidd's fan that gives it to u hot, to have alternate Monikers.
I heard u mention me the other time..Be Careful, I am not in that rubbish alternate business with u.

. Anyways Keep counting ur sorrows oooo cos Kiddrica has come to stay!
He never had good vote percentage but topped ur botched Queen Nengi cheesy
I don't even know why am engaging foools here!
Let me continue enjoying these Ciroc vodka and star quality drinks with my Kiddrica jor.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 8:16am On Nov 25, 2020
[quote auth
or=DownChelsea post=96415006] Kidd never had fans [/quote]

Maybe a few money bags but real fans and followers need much more

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 8:19am On Nov 25, 2020
DownChelsea:
I hate Ozone..

But your lies are smelling all over the place.

Cos the Ozone we saw was way more mutual than kiddrica. You think Ozone wasn't mutual because Nengi didn't want to be in an official relationship on TV? News flash. Neovee, Leric, Kiddrica, Brightoni, were all never in an official relationship. Only Pribaj was in an official relatiobship and we all know how much of a joke that thing was. Lmao
Funny enough, Nengi did more in Ozone than even Ozo. She was the one who performed the housewife duties daily, she was the one going around saying that Ozo was her preferred choice "out of the many guys," she was the one who "forced" her closeness with Ozo, she was the one who forced Ozo to change rooms, she was the one who always cried for lack of his attention whenever he wasn't there, sometimes she even cried for his sake, to her fellow housemates and even biggie at numerous occasions, she seemed to be the person who supported and cheered him the most as well. Ozo apparently clinged to her the way he did because she obviously always had a problem whenever he wasn't "clingy enough"

Kidwaya never even pretended to care about Erica, he only cared about satisfying his libido. Not even at the point of her disqualification did he care.

I initially thought you were trolling Ozo, but I realise you are actually trolling Nengi since you're calling her a liar, pretender and the fakest human being to ever exist and who apparently doesn't know what she wants. Because she is playful.

Well, troll her more. I'm up for that. When you finish, Ozo will still make breakfast for her and she will still make lunch and dinner for him after he put her in 70 positions.

This one sef dey

Nengi started the whole ozone thing
She was excited when Neo told her Ozo still likes her that time they had a little break over Dora, then she was hanging out with prince
She went to meet Ozo in the toilet

Nengi is a very smart lady, she did her things in a coded way, only those who watched her moves closely will notice, because on camera it looks like ọzọ was the one doing the follow follow and also the one being rejected,

Nengi is a pro, she got ozo hooked and jammed, he fell in love
The most obvious strategy was making him jealous, she will rock all the guys on the dance floor but not Ozo, yet she will spend all the times with him, showing him laps, and that big yansh with all those close up moments
They spent time together the most of all housemates... They are almost always together

All the times the other was busy opening her legs and he was panel beating hard her rotten pucci, only to later be crying for commitment
Nengi was playing her cards right, ozo no see her pants, no chop kiss sef, she really worked on Ozo, she need not worry about ozo committing.. Ozo is committed to her for life grin grin

That babe is a Pro
Reason why I still have doubts about her age

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2020
Hip hop hurray video dope as expected

Worth the wait

I saw Neo

I'm not sure Vee or Nengi are present

Laycon said he was gonna feature Vee and Nengi cry

This is not the way I had it pictured
I was anticipating to see Laycon rocking Nengi grin grin
FML!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Hahahahahaha.... The video is not even performing well... Make una go stream am more so una go fit get bragging rights.
It's not performing well but it already has 90k views in 8 hours grin

Abeg who dey supply your weed?

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Ok but we ain't gonna watch...

We only do good music

Video wey you don go watch grin

No be you again? grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Something that will reach 300k or more before the end of the day

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2020
Demnan:
I'm beginning to think Kidd has only a few fans here with one who has been disguising herself as three persons. The similarities are too much. No wonder he never had good vote percentage.
lmao
The antisimp get problem

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2020
styrese:
[s] Bitterness has finished this one that u can't see clearly...U now suspect any Kidd's fan that gives it to u hot, to have alternate Monikers.
I heard u mention me the other time..Be Careful, I am not in that rubbish alternate business with u.

Let me continue enjoying these Ciroc vodka and star quality drinks with my Kiddrica jor.

He topped nengi only because he got alliance from Erica's fans.

According to the voting result Multichoice, Nengi always maintained the third position closely behind Erica followed by dorathy and Ozo.
Kidd never came close

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2020
Stop raving around like a mad woman this early in the morning. Your madness no dey look time? undecided undecided undecided
styrese:
[s] Bitterness has finished this one that u can't see clearly...U now suspect any Kidd's fan that gives it to u hot, to have alternate Monikers.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2020
Some people would be shedding early morning tears now... Crying and wailing, if Nengi and laycon were to be doing their thing in the video
Twitter will be on fire by now
Hot tears grin grin

Whorelites hate to see that
That's when they become self righteous all of a sudden grin grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 25, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:
Hip hop hurray video dope as expected

Worth the wait

I saw Neo

I'm not sure Vee or Nengi are present

Laycon said he was gonna feature Vee and Nengi cry

This is not the way I had it pictured
I was anticipating to see Laycon rocking Nengi grin grin
FML!
Nengi was in South Africa for her movie shoot that week that's why she couldn't feature

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:36am On Nov 25, 2020
Demnan:
I'm beginning to think Kidd has only a few fans here with one who has been disguising herself as three persons. The similarities are too much. No wonder he never had good vote percentage.
The guy never really had fans, 80% of his followers are whoricans. Reason he can't live his own life freely without them threatening to unfollow him.
Look at that werey here, only him be styrese, antisimp and kiddcat. grin Lai se holy trinity grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:
Some people would be shedding early morning tears now... Crying and wailing, if Nengi and laycon were to be doing their thing in the video
Twitter will be on fire by now
Hot tears grin grin

Whorelites hate to see that
That's when they become self righteous all of a sudden grin grin
I swear grin

Real hot tears.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Are you trying to get us to help his youtube numbers.... hahahahahahah Kolewerk! he should go and play it on his showmax show... We aint interested.
I came in peace.I didn't force u to watch because at the end of the day,you are still gonna see on ur DStv or gotv. if u see hip hop hurray video, you better break your screen ooo cos this ur hate for grace, I don't understand

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:40am On Nov 25, 2020
He has shikini fans, oo, they are just useless at everything but trolling their ogas and asslicking hellites. At least the one on here, you forgot Bumbum, Gizzard, and change. LOL at holy trinity, that one no get work
CRUISETOPIAVP:

The guy never really had fans, 80% of his followers are whoricans. Reason he can't live his own life freely without them threatening to unfollow him.
Look at that werey here, only him be styrese, antisimp and kiddcat. grin Lai se holy trinity grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2020
ersonleads:
I came in peace.I didn't force u to watch because at the end of the day,you are still gonna see on ur DStv or gotv. if u see hip hop hurray video, you better break your screen ooo cos this ur hate for grace, I don't understand

I don't watch DSTV again....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Hahahahahaha.... That's after posting on twitter, Nairaland and Instagram soliciting for views
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Are you trying to get us to help his youtube numbers.... hahahahahahah Kolewerk! he should go and play it on his showmax show... We aint interested.
Were, no be your type dey go there press the dislike button.
Fans in denial.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Hahahahahaha.... That's after posting on twitter, Nairaland and Instagram soliciting for views

And ow did whoricans got 135k for Mercy Mercy. Instead to hype your Gal's project, u will be convulsing on anoda man matter... Spits**

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2020
jayjaycee0:

locate the nearest transformer and hug it.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2020
We can't wait cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 8:57am On Nov 25, 2020
We are trending twitter, trending on youtube as well.

Haters ntorrrrr.

95k in 8hrs while some people have been stuck at 133k for more than 2 months now.

Who is the clout again?

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mcbliss2: 8:58am On Nov 25, 2020
jayjaycee0:

2-3 days u mean?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

That guy na real Ode. Same video that's number 6 trending on youtube.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9090) (9091) (9092) (9093) (9094) (9095) (9096) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.