Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,891 members, 7,866,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5122296 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9093) (9094) (9095) (9096) (9097) (9098) (9099) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Hip hop number 1 on iTunes chart in Nigeria and Ghana.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2020
Who ever is on number 1 on YouTube trending . Your time is up. Icons about to take over.

Currently trending #2 with 144k view
#HipHopVideo

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 11:10am On Nov 25, 2020
I'm reading the comments in Laycon post on fp and I dey get goosebumps.. Lay lay lay..

Tnx cruisetopia for creating that thread

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Hip hop is now trending number 2 on youtube worldwide with 143k views.

It's also number 1 on iTunes chart.
154k now
BTW, Deshinor is handsome o wink

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BigwayAfrica: 11:16am On Nov 25, 2020
I'm disappointed at our President on the Hipop Video.

What happened with having Neo,Prince and Praise do a nice choreography on the video?

What happened with bringing back the dance between him, Neo and Dora?

What happened with having Nengi grace the video and replicating that sweet Saturday duo dance between them?

Finally what happened with having his best friend Vee on the video?

The script writer of that video is completely oblivious of what true Icons and the entertainment industry demands of our President.

The video is just there. There is no difference between it and regular videos.

I expected something even non-Icons would put on repeat and call TV stations to request for? I am disappointed!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2020
BigwayAfrica:

What happened with having Neo,Prince and Praise do a nice choreography on the video?

What happened with having Nengi grace the video and replicating that sweet Saturday duo dance between them?

The script writer of that video is completely oblivious of what true Icons and the entertainment industry demands of our President.

I expected something even non-Icons would put on repeat and call TV stations to request for? I am disappointed!

Werey dey disguise.

We like the video like that. Leave am for us.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2020

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 11:19am On Nov 25, 2020
BigwayAfrica:

Thanks for your review, it's your opinion. But it seems ur own video go come out during BBNaija reunion seems u WAn turn a music video to reality video.

Ciao!!

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

This one sef dey

Nengi started the whole ozone thing
She was excited when Neo told her Ozo still likes her that time they had a little break over Dora, then she was hanging out with prince
She went to meet Ozo in the toilet

Nengi is a very smart lady, she did her things in a coded way, only those who watched her moves closely will notice, because on camera it looks like ọzọ was the one doing the follow follow and also the one being rejected,

Nengi is a pro, she got ozo hooked and jammed, he fell in love
The most obvious strategy was making him jealous, she will rock all the guys on the dance floor but not Ozo, yet she will spend all the times with him, showing him laps, and that big yansh with all those close up moments
They spent time together the most of all housemates... They are almost always together

All the times the other was busy opening her legs and he was panel beating hard her rotten pucci, only to later be crying for commitment
Nengi was playing her cards right, ozo no see her pants, no chop kiss sef, she really worked on Ozo, she need not worry about ozo committing.. Ozo is committed to her for life grin grin

That babe is a Pro
Reason why I still have doubts about her age

I agree but not totally.

Ozo's commitment is in her hands.
There are signs that she likes Ozo even more than he likes her. She's the one making most of the steps to keep him and not him making steps to keep her. She's the one who allegedly "changed her flirtatious ways" to please him, stopped talking to Prince, stopped the dirty game Kidd wanted her to play with d other guys, ALL JUST TO GIVE OZO SOME DEGREE OF ASSURANCE.

Remember, whenever Prince was agitated, Nengi never owed him explanations, but the opposite is always the case with Ozo. Nengi never hesitated to explain, shalaye and "assure" Ozo whenever he had concerns about her.
Imagine after that embarrassing Saturday night fight, she still had to run to his bed the next morning to cry and beg him.

Also remember, the worst revelation Nengi had in that house was when Ebuka revealed that Neo told Ozo to "free Nengi and lock up". Nengi wasn't finding it funny at all. She almost quarreled with Neo sef. Point is, she wants the guy and she won't let anything take him away from her.

Ozo's case is simpler. He's not a man of confusion. When Nengi behaves well, he rolls with her, but when she misbehaves, he enters the "famous" ignoring mode.

Ozo wanted a defined relationship "in the house"

Nengi didn't want that until after the house.

Now they are outside the house. They are together all the time, they ride in the same cars, attend events together "from same location", leave events together "to same location", they have willingly accepted the Ozone tag, met eachother's families.......

CONNECT THE DOTS
SOLVE THE PUZZLE

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2020
BigwayAfrica:

That's your own review.

It's hip hop music video sir. It's not a BBN reunion music video.

The earlier you realise that Laycon is no longer about BBN alone, the better.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by emsco(m): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2020
BigwayAfrica:

Oga i love the video

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2020
Hip hop is now number 1 trending on YouTube worldwide with 170k views in less than 12hrs.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FocusedDiva(f): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2020
Trending #1 now on Youtube@ 168k views

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2020
FocusedDiva:
Trending #1 now on Youtube@ 168k views
Now 170k

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2020
Some people no wan leave bbn sha.. We have evolved oh.. That music video was topnotch, following the theme "hip hop"

The vibe, dress, the funk. Haba nau...

Yea some people wanted to see ex housemates to re-create bbn memories, but he is past that, we keep saying it... Most icons have evolved, don't be left behind...

BTW, the odd one is at number on YouTube now..

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2020
You need to see the crazy energy of icons on twitter... That's how you support a fave...

Laycon is trending in taiwan, icons have infiltrated Asian twitter, showing laycon's music...

See this my fellow icons na craze people in a positive way. grin

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2020
This is pure Grace abeg.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2020
BigwayAfrica:

thats like bringing back bbn drama
Laycon is trying to penetrate the music industry..
He's not trying to be BBN WINNER forever!!!!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2020
DownChelsea:

I agree but not totally.

Ozo's commitment is in her hands.
There are signs that she likes Ozo even more than he likes her. She's the one making most of the steps to keep him and not him making steps to keep her. She's the one who allegedly "changed her flirtatious ways" to please him, stopped talking to Prince, stopped the dirty Kidd wanted her to play with d other guys, ALL JUST TO GIVE OZO SOME DEGREE OF ASSURANCE.

Remember, whenever Prince was agitated, Nengi never owed him explanations, but the opposite is always the case with Ozo. Nengi never hesitated to explain, shalaye and "assure" Ozo whenever he had concerns about her.
Imagine after that embarrassing Saturday night fight, she still had to run to bed the next morning to cry and beg him.

Also remember, the worst revelation Nengi had in that house was when Ebuka revealed that Neo told Ozo to "free Nengi and lock up". Nengi wasn't finding it funny at all. She almost quarreled with Neo sef. Point is, she wants the guy and she won't let anything take him away from her.

Ozo's case is simpler. He's not a man of confusion. When Nengi behaves well, he rolls with her, but when she misbehaves, he enters the " famous" ignoring mode.

Ozo wanted a defined relationship "in the house"

Nengi didn't want that until after the house.

Now they are outside the house. They are together all the time, they ride in the same cars, attend events together "from same location", leave events together "to same location", they have willingly accepted the Ozone tag, meet eachother's families.......

CONNECT THE DOTS
SOLVE THE PUZZLE

All what you quote here are just the truth but trust som ppl with diff opinion though nengi forced the friendship she had with Ozo and she knws ozo type of guy is rare because na whole package so nengi will make sure she keep ozo to her hands because she really loves the guy and won't want to loose a guy like that which is rare to find simple truth

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2020
Dannyxy:
You need to see the crazy energy of icons on twitter... That's how you support a fave...

Laycon is trending in taiwan, icons have infiltrated Asian twitter, showing laycon's music...

this boy stole the video
Such a handsome young chap

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2020

Dannyxy:

The energy is mad..
I saw a tweet of an icon in Chinese. grin. Icons are not joking.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hip hop video on soundcity #fresh

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

The energy is mad..
I saw a tweet of an icon in Chinese. grin. Icons are not joking.
Koreans have started retweeting the video cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
Koolface4u:
Hip hop video on soundcity #fresh
Some people go break their TV grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chigirlangel: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
MzCherry:
154k now
BTW, Deshinor is handsome o wink

Yeah, his voice is dupe too

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Na why whorica short clip still dey stuck at 133k views after a month..

Shame!!!

Stream more, e go enter.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Una never still reach 1m views?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
mcbliss2:

Lol. U wanna get bleeped too?
Maybe...

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JayJayklev: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Una never still reach 1m views?
sweet sister... let's stop this .
Please....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
davodyguy:

Has it not entered?
Is it up to 1m views?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
I dont have time to watch a useless video and dislike it...all I did was to report it. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
Laycon's music don reach Korean twitter!!!

Koreans don dey post am.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Hip hop number 1 on iTunes chart in Nigeria and Ghana.

But not on my phone... bring am for your phone

All these photoshops and blogs wey una dey post up and down with no links for evidence. Itunes chart Nigeria, laycon music is not in top 100

(1) (2) (3) ... (9093) (9094) (9095) (9096) (9097) (9098) (9099) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.