Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4982961 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9182) (9183) (9184) (9185) (9186) (9187) (9188) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
Blastblade:

Same way oga Paulo invited Elika to be part of his deal with Star ABI?... cheesy

It's laughable when you compare Kim Oprah's influence with that of Nengi. That's an insult on Nengi. No offense to Kim. But it is what it is.

As for the eloy awards or whatever, Elika competed against weak opponents as usual. Nengi fans didn't go out to vote her in any other award aside that black women award atleast that's the only award we saw her fans campaign for. When Ninjas aren't interested in anything, they boycott it.

But then what I'm still baffled about is how, your fave was topping her with over 100k followers some weeks back when she just got out of th show, only for Nengi to overtake in a short while. Now that's influence!

Nengi has more influence than elewedu. You have to make peace with that dude.. cheesy
But unfortunately NB had no business with Paulo b4 Erica and only recognizes Erica . I can't say same for our neighbors. Even the Black women Erica picked 2 there. I was on the scream life and I saw Nengi's fans waiting for the announcement and feeling disappointed after Erica bagged it.
If Nengi got the influence Eloy would have nominated her.
As for Kim and Nengi I am merely pointing out that Kim didn't need extra promotion to bag deals.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
JayJayklev:
bro ..do u still have the receipt of how they edited the jumia black Friday and wrote sold out on it...

Their fave has NEVER sold out anything...

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JayJayklev: 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
Blastblade:

emmycc is not an elite ok...he is a superion

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
Blastblade:

Go ask Deshapeables!.. cheesy
On what date was this made?
See there is no need to stress yourself over something that's already decided. Eloy already crowned the most influential others can wait for the next season.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
JayJayklev:
bro ..do u still have the receipt of how they edited the jumia black Friday and wrote sold out on it...
Na cruisetopiav has the receipt he keep bursting hoelite

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

But unfortunately NB had no business with Paulo b4 Erica and only recognizes Erica . I can't say same for our neighbors. Even the Black women Erica picked 2 there. I was on the scream life and I saw Nengi's fans waiting for the announcement and feeling disappointed after Erica bagged it.
If Nengi got the influence Eloy would have nominated her.
As for Kim and Nengi I am merely pointing out that Kim didn't need extra promotion to bag deals.

Show us evidence... cheesy cheesy

There's one award I recently saw Making the rounds, Nengi and Laycon were nominated in various categories. I didn't see your elewedu anywhere there. Does that back my point that she's got less influence than Nengi?.. cheesy

See don't disturb yourself, as long as this season is concerned, laycon is the boss in the male department, then ozo.
For the females, Nengi is Queen. Elika and ka3na are now in the same category of clout chasers, yet no real influence... cheesy

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
JayJayklev:
I am both.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
JayJayklev:
His an elite not a superion I know many superion on this thread and some as left

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

On what date was this made?
See there is no need to stress yourself over something that's already decided. Eloy already crowned the most influential others can wait for the next season.

Who is Eloy?.. cheesy

How many people know Eloy? An under bridge award....

I'm showing facts and figures that don't lie here you're talking about elozonam.. cheesy

It's such a shame how Elika rose from grace to grass.

Now it's for her fans to be buying ojuelegba awards for her just for validation. It must really hurt.. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
JayJayklev:

He's a Hoelite o. Just using superion dey disguise.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JayJayklev: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
SammyFX:

Na cruisetopiav has the receipt he keep bursting hoelite
I don dig am ...e dey page 8808

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
Blastblade:

He's a Hoelite o. Just using superion dey disguise.

Many hoelites disguise bcox their queen no gree gv them bagging right again nah

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
JayJayklev:
I don dig am ...e dey page 8808

They were desperate for a sold out call.. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Blastblade:

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
SammyFX:

Many hoelites disguise bcox their queen no gree gv them bagging right again nah

Na so na.. cheesy. It must be hard for them.

Their only bragging right is the sales girl work she's helping oga Paulo market for star... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
You posted a pic of a dress your fave wore with a sold out inscription... cheesy

How desperate can people go?

Sold out from which company? cheesy

No wonder brands don't come for Her..

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
Blastblade:

Show us evidence... cheesy cheesy

There's one award I recently saw Making the rounds, Nengi and Laycon were nominated in various categories. I didn't see your elewedu anywhere there. Does that back my point that she's got less influence than Nengi?.. cheesy

See don't disturb yourself, as long as this season is concerned, laycon is the boss in the male department, then ozo.
For the females, Nengi is Queen. Elika and ka3na are now in the same category of clout chasers, yet no real influence... cheesy
.What's the award name?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:
.What's the award name?

Didn't take that into memory because I realized both Ninjas and icons weren't interested in pursuing the award. Someone posted it on Twitter and others were asked to disregard as usual.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Blastblade:

You posted a pic of a dress your fave wore with a sold out inscription... cheesy

You forgot to mention me but I will still answer the day Erica got announced by NB was not a Black Friday .
As for the dress a teamy requested from a store and got the response, I wish I paid attention and got the whole gist that day , I saw this pics also to confirm. Las Las I shouldn'tn't be here arguing with a self acclaimed hater clear hate off your eyes and you will see clearly.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
Blastblade:

Didn't take that into memory because I realized both Ninjas and icons weren't interested in pursuing the award. Someone posted it on Twitter and others were asked to disregard as usual.. cheesy
Then how do I confirm? I know a couple of awards with ongoing voting and recently On an FB poll by Speedy dish I realized the top 2 females in the game are actually Dora and Erica, no wonder Dora beat Nengi in the finale.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

You forgot to mention me but I will still answer the day Erica got announced by NB was not a Black Friday .
As for the dress a teamy requested from a store and got the response, I wish I paid attention and got the whole gist that day , I saw this pics also to confirm. Las Las I shouldn'tn't be here arguing with a self acclaimed hater clear hate off your eyes and you will see clearly.

Elika was announced on Saturday, Black Friday was still on that day. It was boldly written there. We all checked on this thread after someone made the allegation. So no even go there. cheesy.

As for the dress, so it's even from a shop? Possibly the only dress the tailor made and she bought it or got gifted, now y'all are claiming sold out on it?.. cheesy

Desperation o.. cheesy

Remove the same hate you preach about from your eyes so that you can clearly see that Your fave has no influence and Nengi is the Top babe this season.. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

Then how do I confirm? I know a couple of awards with ongoing voting and recently On an FB poll by Speedy dish I realized the top 2 females in the game are actually Dora and Erica, no wonder Dora beat Nengi in the finale.

You can go snooping around for it, you might possibly see it since you rate your fave's influence by low budget awards. cheesy

Over here, we deal with facts and numbers.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
Blastblade:

Na so na.. cheesy. It must be hard for them.

Their only bragging right is the sales girl work she's helping oga Paulo market for star... cheesy
An Icon posted this here on NL I saw it but didn't want to share but oh well.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

An Icon posted this here on NL I saw it but didn't want to share but oh well.

Stale news!.. cheesy

Why don't you go read the comments under that thread to find out how it ended... grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
Blastblade:

Elika was announced on Saturday, Black Friday was still on that day. It was boldly written there. We all checked on this thread after someone made the allegation. So no even go there. cheesy.

As for the dress, so it's even from a shop? Possibly the only dress the tailor made and she bought it or got gifted, now y'all are claiming sold out on it?.. cheesy

Desperation o.. cheesy

Remove the same hate you preach about from your eyes so that you can clearly see that Your fave has no influence and Nengi is the Top babe this season.. cheesy
But I supported and campaigned for Nengi here, I like her but not as much as Erica Sha . So I speak from love.
The day Erica got announced I personally checked Jumia my self and I know what I saw.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
Blastblade:

No wonder brands don't come for Her..

Even the so called hoodie they sold on her behalf while in the house that they are shouting sold out, I've never seen any hoelite wearing it on SM. We see superions rocking flo with ozo, we see icons rocking the icon shades, we see explorers rocking with my full chest vest. Hoelites if you want to brag, brag with evidence.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

But I supported and campaigned for Nengi here, I like her but not as much as Erica Sha . So I speak from love

I didn't support anyone here including the Nengi, I've got no fave but I speak objectively.. wink

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
Blastblade:

Stale news!.. cheesy

Why don't you go read the comments under that thread to find out how it ended... grin
I saw the tweets of his fans lamenting too.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
teepha:

Even the so called hoodie they sold on her behalf while in the house that they are shouting sold out, I've never seen any hoelite wearing it on SM. We see superions rocking flo with ozo, we see icons rocking the icon shades, we see explorers rocking with my full chest vest. Hoelites if you want to brag, brag with evidence.

They put up probably 5-20 pairs of the hoodies and bought it among themselves only to start shouting sold out the next minute. They thought they could fool brands with that charade... cheesy

Brands are wiser. They know the money magnets.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
Blastblade:

Same way oga Paulo invited Elika to be part of his deal with Star ABI?... cheesy

It's laughable when you compare Kim Oprah's influence with that of Nengi. That's an insult on Nengi. No offense to Kim. But it is what it is.

As for the eloy awards or whatever, Elika competed against weak opponents as usual. Nengi fans didn't go out to vote her in any other award aside that black women award atleast that's the only award we saw her fans campaign for. When Ninjas aren't interested in anything, they boycott it.

But then what I'm still baffled about is how, your fave was topping her with over 100k followers on Twitter some weeks back when she just got out of the show, only for Nengi to overtake in a short while. Now that's influence!

Nengi has more influence than elewedu. You have to make peace with that dude.. cheesy
Date and why did she loose to Dora even in a recent FB poll on Speedy dish page.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9182) (9183) (9184) (9185) (9186) (9187) (9188) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.