Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5005724 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9183) (9184) (9185) (9186) (9187) (9188) (9189) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

Date and why did she loose to Dora even in a recent FB poll on Speedy dish page.

Only if you can prove to us how speedy dish or whatever is not a low budget page... cheesy

Who know speedy dish or bish?.. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

I saw the tweets of his fans lamenting too.
Who's lamenting?
No true icon is complaining. He's basically doing his job as an ambassador to Oppo.

Celebrities signed to phone companies follow the companies to computer village for such visits. Just like Davido here in 2018. He followed infinix there to.

So dead that your useless Agenda.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Who's lamenting?
No true icon is complaining. He's basically doing his job as an ambassador to Oppo.

Celebrities signed to phone companies follow the companies to computer village in such visits. Just like Davido here in 2018. He followed infinix there to.

So dead that your useless Agenda.
Check that tread and the tweets the poster shared then go and confirm the accounts.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

I saw the tweets of his fans lamenting too.

Where? Don't come and post tweets of haters disguising as fans o..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

Check that tread and the tweets the poster shared then go and confirm the accounts.

That thread was filled with love and admiration for his work ethics.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

Oga they aren't icons.

No icon will complain that Laycon is doing his job as an ambassador.

I saw your post under the thread with your dick erect too as expected. Na Laycon dey give you erection.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Blastblade:

Only if you can prove to us how speedy dish or whatever is not a low budget page... cheesy

Who know speedy dish or bish?.. cheesy
Go check it out on FB also are you saying that her influence no reach that side and you still think she's the most influential.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Oga they aren't icons.

No icon will complain that Laycon is doing his job as an ambassador.

I saw your post under the thread with your dick erect too as expected. Na Laycon dey give you erection.
I said check the accounts that was screenshoted on Twitter and tell me they ain't your people.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

Go check it out on FB also are you saying that her influence no reach that side and you still think she's the most influential.

Why would I waste my time to do that. You are trying to prove to us that your fave has more influence than Nengi even when all the handwriting disapproves that. You should get facts and show us, just like I did.. Can't be wasting my time on low budget awards pages.. cheesy

I only posted a screenshot of How Nengi has surpassed your fave and emerged the most followed female this year with the highest influence and you started crying.. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

I said check the accounts that was screenshoted on Twitter and tell me they ain't your people.
They aren't icons. Short and simple!!!

Haters disguise as fans it's nothing new. So STFU!!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

No mind am, I know why he's crying. E dey pain am sey Elika no get the kind influence wey Dem hype her reach... cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

When they register their displeasure they become haters but when they praise they become fans.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

Come no dey send anybody message here o. If E sure you, prove with facts not assumptions. Nobody get that kind time.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

When they register their displeasure they become haters but when they praise they become fans.
Oga STFU!!!

We Sabi as e dey go. E no pass una work. Una wey be say disguising na una hobby..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
Blastblade:

Why would I waste my time to do that. You are trying to prove to us that your fave has more influence than Nengi even when all the handwriting disapproves that. You should get facts and show us, just like I did.. Can't be wasting my time on low budget awards pages.. cheesy

I only posted a screenshot of How Nengi has surpassed your fave and emerged the most followed female this year with the highest influence and you started crying.. cheesy
Let those followers get influenced by her to do a thing like Elites did with the threadmill and Legend and Raddler videos.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Oga STFU!!!

We Sabi as e dey go. E no pass una work. Una wey be say disguising na una hobby..

They are now rejecting their family members oh.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
Blastblade:

No mind am, I know why he's crying. E dey pain am sey Elika no get the kind influence wey Dem hype her reach... cheesy

Let Nengi who is sharing followers with Ozo , Laycon And others beat Dora first then we go talk.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

Let Nengi who is sharing followers with Ozo , Laycon And others beat Dora first then we go talk.
Nengi has her own fans on her own.

Whorica is sharing fans with pikinwaya.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

They are now rejecting their family members oh.
We are rejecting whoricans who are disguising as icons. No be today we Don Sabi una.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
Blastblade:

Come no dey send anybody message here o. If E sure you, prove with facts not assumptions. Nobody get that kind time.
If I post una fit say I edit but if you confirm yourself then if you dey honest you go gree or at least inside you you go know.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Wait first, wetin concern Laycon with female low budget award?
Abi crase dey worry you?
Now read my comment again and understand first before you quote.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

Let those followers get influenced by her to do a thing like Elites did with the threadmill and Legend and Raddler videos.

So you expect her fans to follow una footsteps?

Same footsteps that hasn't yielded anything positive for una fave?.. cheesy

I think her followers are more into the #DOyou challenge. That is, they do what works for them and it has been helping their fave so far, making her the most endorsed, followed and with the highest influence for females this year.. cheesy. Now that's worth emulating.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

Now read my comment again and understand first before you quote.
I've modified it.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

If I post una fit say I edit but if you confirm yourself then if you dey honest you go gree or at least inside you you go know.

We no get time to go check. Prove with facts. Period!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

In a low budget award?.. You are funny!

Even if ka3na like, make she pack all the low budget awards, we no care. It can't change what is already glaring. Nengi is the Top babe this season with the highest influence. Her engagements, and followership proves that.

Even some low budget awards can't dispell that fact... cheesy wink

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Blastblade:

So you expect her fans to follow una footsteps?

Same footsteps that hasn't yielded anything positive for una fave?.. cheesy

I think her followers are more into the #DOyou challenge. That is, they do what works for them and it has been helping their fave so far, making her the most endorsed, followed and with the highest influence for females this year.. cheesy
LOL. It has not yielded result for you but for us we have been able to achieve so much.
There was a time they wanted to get her an apartment but ...
The highest influence you say? If it was Dora we for dey argue but not this one.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

LOL. It has not yielded result for you but for us we have been able to achieve so much.
There was a time they wanted to get her an apartment but ...
The highest influence you say? If it was Dora we for dey argue but not this one.

Who wanted to get who an apartment?.

Even the Dora you are mentioning about, her fans don disassociate themselves from una. They don't want to have anything to do with una again. ABI you didn't get the memo?

No one wants to emulate y'all way of doing things as it's not favouring even una fave... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Every honest being accepts the Collabo but you and your kind and that's why I don't have to go on with you.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Blastblade:
[/b]

In a low budget award?.. You are funny!

Even if ka3na like, make she pack all the low budget awards, we no care. It can't change what is already glaring. Nengi is the Top babe this season with the highest influence. Her engagements, and followership proves that.

Even some low budget awards can't dispell that fact... cheesy wink
Rest it's night already. Tomorrow Check out the page I mentioned and others it ain't an award self just keep your fingers crossed let's see what they do with the polls.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Exactly! Even with the collabo, Nengi still beat two of them put together... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
EmmyCC:

Rest it's night already. Tomorrow Check out the page I mentioned and others it ain't an award self just keep your fingers crossed let's see what they do with the polls.

It's morning where I'm. cheesy

Oh it's even a poll that no one is aware of? Wetin concern sane people with those wack polls?. cheesy

We don't care about it. Y'all can keep voting for whatever low budget thing it is.. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
Blastblade:

Who wanted to get who an apartment?.

Even the Dora you are mentioning about, her fans don disassociate themselves from una. They don't want to have anything to do with una again. ABI you didn't get the memo?

No one wants to emulate y'all way of doing things as it's not favouring even una fave... cheesy
Don't care about what Dora's fans do but she is more influential than Nengi. If you followed an account named Assistant Ebuka on Twitter who happens to be the chief Ninja you would have known about the apartment that they even made a #tag for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9183) (9184) (9185) (9186) (9187) (9188) (9189) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.