Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5005272 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9186) (9187) (9188) (9189) (9190) (9191) (9192) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Blastblade:

Cc Tatiana4u, Cc Kiddricahawk, Cc truth icon, Cc styrese and many more... cheesy

So throwing something at someone's face isn't trolling? Must be a wow!

Me posting about how Nengi is the most followed female this year is not trolling but mere fact. But if you caught sub there and term it trolling, your own hot cup of tea.. cheesy
Sharrap!
People flaunt their relationships online every day but only a wailer like you would call it trolling because its kiddrica!
Posting Nengi's invisible achievements isn't trolling but when you drag Erica into it,you automatically become a certified troll!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Blastblade:
[/b]

Me stating facts with followership and you crying about it shows you are pained and insecure just like your fave.... cheesy

Ok,Nengi has the highest number of followers on Twitter and IG due to her affiliations with laycon and ozo...are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nomyth:

Nobody trolled with boyfriend

You trolling with followership shows u have nothing of substance to brag about
Exactly!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nomyth:

Nobody bragged and trolled with boyfriend.

Elite only throw that fact in your faces to remind you that Erica and Kidd are still together despite y'all claiming Kidd will dump her after the show.

That's not trolling

Ka ji ko
That's a fact!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Blastblade:

Oh she already did by a long margin... cheesy

Take heed, Dora is also ahead of your elewedu.. cheesy
Are you okay?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
Few months back some people nearly turned god in her life saying trash ....
*He will leave her
*He won’t marry a poor girl
*Laycon will win n she will beg
*It will end in tears .... ye ye ye
.... This life ehh, Only God can really determine..... It’s good to know despite her disqualification she’s doing better than some of the top5 and didn’t give up..Kidd still sticking with her is just jara.

copiedgrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Every other star girl is a counterfeit!
Gbam!
Giddem cheesy
Do u remember Mzcherry aka Slutcherry....My dear two days ago the dirty oloshoo was battered mercilessly again oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
KIDDCAT:
[s]SHARRAP... Old cargo!
Remain pained..kidd and prince are the best to some of us cheesy
Infact the real men of Bbn Lockdown, not those simps

Prince that was rejected by three girls and the same dirty pigwaya that cant take good care of himself despite audio billi

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Blastblade:
[/b]

Me stating facts with followership and you crying about it shows you are pained and insecure just like your fave.... cheesy

Oga, you never stated a fact you were trolling with a petty issue.

You could have said Nengi is the most followed female housemate and ended it there.

But the insecurity in u still made u drag Erica into it at all cost.

Let me ask, is erica the only female housemate that Nengi has passed? How about Lilo?

Why didn't u mention that?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
Presido in Uyo oo.. Just like d president of the country

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2020
Blastblade:

Cc Tatiana4u, Cc Kiddricahawk, Cc truth icon, Cc styrese and many more... cheesy

So throwing something at someone's face isn't trolling? Must be a wow!

Me posting about how Nengi is the most followed female this year is not trolling but mere fact. But if you caught sub there and term it trolling, your own hot cup of tea.. cheesy

We are saying two different things.

You guys keep trolling Erica that Kidd will dump her and she will be back to beg laycon to take her back ( how absurd does that even sound ) so Elites keep reminding you that they are still together. That's counter trolling at best.

I have watched u do the countdown of this Nengi overtaking Erica for the past few weeks, at first, it never even made any sense to me, now I can see the level of absurdity you're willing to sink to just to make a petty point.

Then, this forced relationship between Nengi ( fans) and Laycon ( fans) started when?

The two of them were not really that close in the house save for the fact Nengi only allows laycon to rock her at Saturday nite parties only for her to go nominate him in the diary room on Monday with laycon also returning the favour.

So where is this forced alliance coming from?

Or is it a case of the enemy of my enemy....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
mattgoners:
Presido in Uyo oo..
Just like d president of the country

Wow, a massive crowd on hand to welcome the president.

Impressive

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
SammyFX:

Prince that was rejected by three girls and the same dirty pigwaya that cant take good care of himself despite audio billi

What has that got to do with anything?

He cant take care of himself still got the hottest babe in the house and oh, somebody sniffing is butt hole on live tv is what?

The same guy got rejected by all the girls in the house so prince still did well grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2020
mattgoners:
Presido in Uyo oo..
Just like d president of the country
My president!!!
GotvXLaycon

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2020
Icons are nobody's mate!!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Icons are nobody's mate!!!

we are not their father's mate

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
First stop was at the office of the Hon.Comm for Information and Strategy, Akwa ibom state. Ini Ememobong.

GotvXLaycon

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2020
Nomyth:

He cant take care of himself still got the hottest babe in the house and oh, somebody sniffing is butt hole on live tv is what?

The same guy got rejected by all the girls in the house so prince still did well grin

Still doing well haha the rejection really hook him bro that why he stil clout chase

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Omo Laycon get mouth I swear..

Anywhere he goes, he meets govt. officials straight up without stress..

Nationwide acceptance!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
Icons!

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
First stop was at the office of the Hon.Comm for Information and Strategy, Akwa ibom state. Ini Ememobong.

GotvXLaycon

Wow my state congrats to him and this is what will call bragging right not our next neighbor who visit Sierra leone expecting a top chamber to see them haha

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
all what you wrote here are what you have in your heads and not what any true icon said. I keep on saying it that you people form your reasons of hatred which is far from the reality.
firstly no icon wants them together right from day one. infact laycon lost a lot of fans because of Erica. but going to meet Erica should have been his downfall thank God he retraced his step.
Get this into your skull, no one wants Erica neither do we care about her relationship with Kidd.
Our anger started when you guys falsely accused him of rape. taking unnecessary things too serious. calling him obsessed when he virtually was trying to avoid her throughout the house.
And the height of hatred against her was the way she behaved in her last week in the house, from feeling what she was never and also her display of madness in the night before she was disqualified.
But what baffled me is the feelings that she has that she is hated because she rejected Laycon. It is a very foolish thought. I have said it, many icons have corrected you but you still want to die on that thought.
forget Feminism rubbish.
if it was laycon that behaved the way Erica behaved that night, what would you have said?
you said he turned the housemate to her.
Do you know Erica virtually had issues with all the housemates for different reasons.
1. Wathoni because of Kidd
2. Nengi because Nengi rejected her friendship and largely her feeling of insecurity on kidd.
3. Lucy because she acted too proud in her regime and virtually made a lot of people pissed with her.Her regime was called war.
she hardly listen to suggestions and displayed a lot of insecurity.
4. Vee, she said her anger was when Laycon seems to have gone off this girl, Erica will come from no where and disturb him and take him to square one and the one that pissed her off was when she said she overheard Erica telling Kidd that if he misbehaves he will go back to Laycon.
She felt Erica was using Laycon to get at kidd which she was very correct. She had no personal beefing with Erica sef,Erica felt she could get back at her and we know how it ended. it backfired. A vengeful being has the tendency to kill and not fit to be a friend let alone a wife.
I reject Erica in the life of Laycon. Someone like her will kill and still be forming innocent.
Nomyth:

You guys keep trolling Erica that Kidd will dump her and she will be back to beg laycon to take her back ( how absurd does that even sound ) so Elites keep reminding you that they are still together. That's counter trolling at best.

I have watched u do the countdown of this Nengi overtaking Erica for the past few weeks, at first, it never even made any sense to me, now I can see the level of absurdity you're willing to sink to just to make a petty point.

Then, this forced relationship between Nengi ( fans) and Laycon ( fans) started when?

The two of them were not really that close in the house save for the fact Nengi only allows laycon to rock her at Saturday nite parties only for her to go nominate him in the diary room on Monday with laycon also returning the favour.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Omo Laycon get mouth I swear..

Anywhere he goes, he meets govt. officials straight up without stress..

Nationwide acceptance!!!

Bro, no cap

If I be ex-housemate with interest in entertainment, I go gumbody with am o.

I am just thinking about so many opportunities his partnership with Multichoice, can throw up. Chai

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
Now alliance was never forced. the friendship started largely by how close both individuals became towards the ending of the show.
The person forcing alliance both outside and inside the house was Erica. I remember when she became mad at everyone because she feels everyone should make laycon their enemy because of her.
What other form of witchcraft is greater than that
which fanbase was trolled few days back with We are not ready to inherit your enemy.
Nomyth:

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hottest by you
Nomyth:

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
This is what is called influence not useless award with no credibility
fyneguy:
Icons!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2020
fyneguy:
Icons!
Bet on Laycon and you are making a fortune.

No wonder brands are chasing him.
I'm so glad to be a part of this iconic movement.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
But why Dem throw our iconic sister vanilatube go kuje nau?

I miss her pepper grin

I miss the way she dey always pepper foolCat.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BigwayAfrica: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Uyo Icons, we are ready! Grace has just touched down Akwa Ibom state.

#IbomIcon

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BigwayAfrica: 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Imagine the smile and freshness!!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
in fact let me scatter ground sef.
Fact is that most of Erica's fans were majorly Laycon's own. who she snatched during the show.
e.g Uti

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
youngpresidooo:
Now alliance was never forced. the friendship started largely by how close both individuals became towards the ending of the show.
The person forcing alliance both outside and inside the house was Erica. I remember when she became mad at everyone because she feels everyone should make laycon their enemy because of her.
What other form of witchcraft is greater than that
which fanbase was trolled few days back with We are not ready to inherit your enemy.

You mean when Ozo left

(1) (2) (3) ... (9186) (9187) (9188) (9189) (9190) (9191) (9192) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.