Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,466 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5124187 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9333) (9334) (9335) (9336) (9337) (9338) (9339) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2020
Blastblade:

Who owns Legend? Isn't it NB? Same people that own Legend and Radler?

Why didn't they give her two different unveiling parties if na so...

Sometimes make una dey use una brain small na. Must we explain everything to y'all?..Ehhh!

Kwa kwa Kwa
That dude dull pass Tatiana4u my gee u get strength for him matter ..

Incase he doesn't know NB owns legend ,star ,star redler etc

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Nomyth:

Ok, if she is brand influencer for star radler, tell us what she is for Legend.

Have u forgotten about that?
Lol according to NB. She's nothing to legend but she's an influencer for star radler.

If you think I'm lieing, pls show me where NB posted such a news of her having anything to do with legend on their website. You can never see such there both in this life and the one to come. grin

Influencer star radler. It's clearly stated there.

Most likely free PR for legend. Because NB doesn't even know anything about that.

E shock you? grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2020
Blastblade:

All na to pikinwaya advantage. Him go dey chop free pomo!... grin

Kwa Kwa Kwa
I de very sure she still de collect from the next room of elozonam because Kidd no fit satisfy that bore hole

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2020
SammyFX:

Kwa kwa Kwa
That dude dull pass Tatiana4u my gee u get strength for him matter ..

Incase he doesn't know NB owns legend ,star ,star redler etc

Na wa o... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Una don start with this una ikorodu chat grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Audio!!!
Why e dey pain you tho? grin

Is it because whorica has failed to achieve anything in her so called acting carreer since she was disgraced out more than 3 months ago?

Stay pained!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2020
Meanwhile nengi meet and greet is happening live in port Harcourt..crowd is massive

I await Erica meet and greet in her home state that if it actually true ..
Kwa Kwa Kwa

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2020
SammyFX:

Kwa Kwa Kwa
I de very sure she still de collect from the next room of elozonam because Kidd no fit satisfy that bore hole

E sure me sey she go dey follow big gbola wen pikinwaya comot... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Laycon ❤

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
Blastblade:

E sure me sey she go dey follow big gbola wen pikinwaya comot... cheesy

Kwa Kwa Kwa
Anything to please that borehole she will

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Icons, do have a wonderful week.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
fyneguy:

The truth is Laycon was losing fans, hanging around Erica, until Vee put him back on track. It was a blessing in disguise. I'm sure that's one of the reasons he didn't bother reaching out to her, after the show. He has seen that people don't really like her. Nengi enjoys the goodwill that Erica thought she had.

Tatiana,

Please post that picture again

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KiddPressingCat(f): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
My baby is upto something smiley
Well my handsome king anything for u kiss
I made the best choice in stanning u afterall, right from the first day I set my eyes on u kiss kiss kiss
I remember kissing u on my tv screen dat day cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
All these boring people here make una shift,
Next please

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Lol according to NB. She's nothing to legend but she's an influencer for star radler.

If you think I'm lieing, pls show me where NB posted such a news of her having anything to do with legend on their website. You can never see such there both in this life and the one to come. grin

Influencer star radler. It's clearly stated there.

Most likely free PR for legend. Because NB doesn't even know anything about that.

E shock you? grin

Arguing from silence.

Ok

Nowhere does NB say she is not ambassador for Legend. Bring receipt of where NB said she is not Ambassador for legend.

The link u provided was for a news about Star Radler, were u expecting them to mix Legend into the story.

Bring receipt that she is not ambassador to Legend.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
I said shaft , park well well

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

See what whorica has reduced you to?

Who brags with relationship?

Is whorica that worthless that she can't even give you guys something to brag about but following man up and down?

I've never see a fanbase so stupid in my entire life. Using a man as bragging right. Big shame on you all. Others are building their brands. Your useless fave is following man wey go soon dump am once BBN starts up and down..

He needs the fame and he's getting it from you gullible whoricans. Mercy and Ike do pass this one and never for once did mercenaries use that relationship to brag. They were always bragging with Mercy's achievement. But as whorica no get any achievement, na pikinwaya be una Bragging right..what a shameless fanbase!

Keep spewing thrash.

What does Kidd need Erica's fame for? Is he not already famous on his own.

And talking about brand building, Erica has been building her own brand before BBN.

No housemate know about brand building than Erica.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nomyth:

There is nothing wrong in even paying influences.

That is the latest trend in brand marketing, all companies do it now.

Is he saying Orijin does not have brand influencers?

We are saying Erica is just one of them, not the more prestigious and rewarding ambassador that Laycon is.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nomyth:

Arguing from silence.

Ok

Nowhere does NB say she is not ambassador for Legend. Bring receipt of where NB said she is not Ambassador for legend.

The link u provided was for a news about Star Radler, were u expecting them to mix Legend into the story.

Bring receipt that she is not ambassador to Legend.
Just so we are clear.

When NB signs an ambassador. They post it loud and clear for all to see. NB never called her an ambassador for legend infact, they didn't even call her an influencer for legend but called her an influencer for star radler.

Should that not tell you that she has nothing with legend? Probably a free PR for Oga Paulo.

Now I'm asking you to bring a receipt from the same website that she's an ambassador to Legend. I promise you that you will find none.

To NB they don't know her for anything related to legend. She's only an influencer to star radler..

Prove me wrong by posting a receipt from the same website ( Not a blog) that she's an ambassador to Legend. At least I've showed you my receipt from the same website.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
For close to one week just arguing rubbish and ingredients, shiftty

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nomyth:

Keep spewing thrash.

What does Kidd need Erica's fame for? Is he not already famous on his own.

And talking about brand building, Erica has been building her own brand before BBN.

No housemate know about brand building than Erica.
What's the brand she built before BBN?
Appearing in a modelling job is not brand building. Don't get it twisted.

The same beluxia hair she abadoned and went to sign with kukute hair? Lol grin

Pikinwaya is not famous on his own and you know this. No wonder whoricans threaten him with unfollow anytime he misbehaves. grin

If you whoricans unfollow him, he probably won't have more than 5k followers. Don't forget he's a bloody 5%ter

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
Blastblade:

She can't afford it either. She's only squatting on pikinwaya's deal compensation... cheesy

When the compensation expires, they will kick them out... cheesy

There's no deal per se. Na bobo

The Chagouri's that own Eko Hotel are associates of Terry. He used to love-vendor girls for them, during Abacha regime. He also helped them with Govt stuff...he enjoys the benefit of a free suite as a payback, which is also extended to Kidd . He did a free ad for them to boost his CV.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
Blastblade:

Na two in one deal oga!..

Rest!

They made it 2 to make the amount reasonable. N500k for 2 deals. Quite fair for a disqualified housemate with a low fanbase

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Blastblade:

Who owns Legend? Isn't it NB? Same people that own Legend and Radler?

Why didn't they give her two different unveiling parties if na so...

Sometimes make una dey use una brain small na. Must we explain everything to y'all?..Ehhh!

It was a relaunch event, hyped to Elites as unveiling, to ginger them.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KiddPressingCat(f): 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
[s]
fyneguy:

There's no deal per se. Na bobo

The Chagouri's that own Eko Hotel are associates of Terry. He used to love-vendor girls for them, during Abacha regime. He also helped them with Govt stuff...he enjoys the benefit of a free suite as a payback, which is also extended to Kidd . He did a free ad for them to boost his CV[/s]
These Fooolish lies peddled out of bitterness as ur fave can't enjoy such luxury preferential treatment will not help that ur chimpanzee's miserable condition cheesy
It will only bring him closer to his grave cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Tochi,mercy and Dora are chilling in vasace mansion grin
Wahala dey for nengi and laycon grin

Kidd has always had a golden heart.

He promised to host the housemates while in the house.

Seems like he's a man of his words

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
Elites so the painment has reach this level lol

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilyspring99: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
I await the good news my king
Kind of news I want to be hearing

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
omotolly22:
Elites so the painment has reach this level lol
Laycon keeps pressing their necks everywhere. grin

They never see anything grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
KiddPressingCat:
[s] These Fooolish lies peddled out of bitterness as ur fave can't enjoy such luxury preferential treatment will not help that ur chimpanzee's miserable condition cheesy
It will only bring him closer to his grave cheesy grin grin cheesy
Lol,so much about focusing on his music.But then he was all over Erica in the house? Wanting her at all costs?And Lilo was hibernating in his hotel room after the show.The guy is a prevaricator

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KiddPressingCat(f): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nomyth:

Kidd has always had a golden heart.

He promised to host the housemates while in the house.

Seems like he's a man of his words
True my dear
Kidd is a Great Man kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KiddPressingCat(f): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
Wentworthorg:
Lol,so much about focusing on his music.But then he was all over Erica in the house? Wanting her at all costs?The guy is a prevaricator
Don't mind the rejected scum my dear cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
SammyFX:

Because of what ?..Versace mansion ,shey na heaven .. make pigwaya no develop himself like his mate laycon and ozo

Ozo and Laycon that he is naturally bigger than b4 BBN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9333) (9334) (9335) (9336) (9337) (9338) (9339) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.