Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5078560 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9330) (9331) (9332) (9333) (9334) (9335) (9336) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 9:07am On Dec 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Prince was in Enugu and the crowd was massive! grin
You guys are too dumb. Learn from Icons. Always shout with receipt. No dey yarn okoto meow.
You guys ehn. so delusional and backward

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:08am On Dec 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Sharap!
I post about Erica here more than her relationship with Kidd!
And if I post about her relationship with Kidd,what wrong with that?
You expect her to accept any 'ikeja under bridge' deal just to give us bragging rights and prove to you bulbians that she's working hard?
Erica has standards and she wont accept crumbs just to satisfy her cravings!
And who told you that she's hoping on Kidd to marry her?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
She's enjoying herself my dear,stop wailing and feel sorry for yourself!
Oga no brand is chasing her. Rest!
It's so bad for her that she had to famz mamador and join their cooking class just to stay relevant. grin

Isn't that enough proof to you that she has nothing really coming her way?

And yes, you post about pikinwaya 90% of he time because whorica has failed to give you bragging right.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 9:08am On Dec 14, 2020
KiddPressingCat:
[s] SHARRAP!

Kidd baby na the undisputable king of lock down,enjoying the best of both worlds, which both Laycon and Ozo can't boast of cheesy
Laycon may have some money but he is unhappy, miserable, sick and on a death row cheesy
As for Ozo undecided
Pathetic slave lover boy undecided
He is not even upto Kidd's level, both in wealth, class and fame.. Google them both and see their net worth cheesy

Pained ass...at over 50 what can u even boast of in ur pathetic Life? undecided
Clout chasing little boys that u can birth cheesy
I spit on u!

You say wealth for a kid that depends on his father's money no wonder he said he was a kid am not suprise ...meanwhile ozo has the fame where he steps in his marvelous same has laycon ...Kidd is yet to show his fame and skills and if I may ask you what has Kidd been doing to boost his career if not sucking daddy's wealth and clout chasing ..

The end of the story here is that Kidd is still a kid and his yet to have any fame of his own he should thank his ass that elites are backing him if not he will be trending with 5k fans ..

E shock u ??

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Erica was in Kidd's house few days after her disqualification!
Infact,Terry waya sent Kidd's brother to bring her to the house on a private plane...e shock you?

Show us receipt nah ....hahaha
Abi no be hotel Terry waya go wire her bore hole pussy ..
Kwa Kwa Kwa

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Prince was in Enugu and the crowd was massive! grin

Kwa Kwa Kwa
And the rejected moccus no fit trend to proof the crowd massive ...
Prince is stil laycon boy anyday him no reach laycon levels he should stretch his likes with Eric ,tochi and tricky tee ...
Levels de this things na

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2020
Juleh01:

You guys are too dumb. Learn from Icons. Always shout with receipt. No dey yarn okoto meow.
You guys ehn. so delusional and backward

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=97049280][/quote]
Lol na this one you call crowd? grin

Buhahahahaha grin. In his home state oo. That's supposed to be where he should pull the most crowd. Plus this is not even a tour, this is more like a meet and greet party in a bar grin

I must say, this is poor for a brand like Guinness.

I don't like trolling prince because I like him.
Pls don't let me troll him

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

It's so bad for her that she had to famz mamador and join their cooking class just to stay relevant. grin

And yes, you post about pikinwaya 90% of he time because whorica has failed to give you bragging right.

grin grin

The Mamador move really exposed her desperation. She should have kept people guessing over her purported ''high standard".

The moment she posted the cooking class as breaking news on IG, she gave herself away.

We now know that there's famine in her land. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Kwa Kwa Kwa
Mamador use am cash out big time as usual ...
They even had to beg oppo for endorsed deal everything wey de ground them go beg be like i go advertise my my project tag Erica sef .haha

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2020

Madam this thing na crowd or restaurant where guys they drink nah .....
Show us receipt where he campaign for guiness with massive crowd not this thrash biko...

Even despite these he could not even trend his irrelevant like tochi awon clout chasers ...tueh

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2020
SammyFX:

Show us receipt nah ....hahaha
Abi no be hotel Terry waya go wire her bore hole pussy ..
Kwa Kwa Kwa
You wish!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2020
SammyFX:

You say wealth for a kid that depends on his father's money no wonder he said he was a kid am not suprise ...meanwhile ozo has the fame where he steps in his marvelous same has laycon ...Kidd is yet to show his fame and skills and if I may ask you what has Kidd been doing to boost his career if not sucking daddy's wealth and clout chasing ..

The end of the story here is that Kidd is still a kid and his yet to have any fame of his own he should thank his ass that elites are backing him if not he will be trending with 5k fans ..

E shock u ??

The problem with u guys is that u believe everybody likes blowing his trumpet.

Some people do their things low key without having to but it on social media.

Kidd has always been a successful entrepreneur by himself.

He said he doesn't even need BBN's money.

Levels dey this world

Ka ji ko?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Lol na this one you call crowd? grin

Buhahahahaha grin. In his home state oo. That's supposed to be where he should pull the most crowd. Plus this is not even a tour, this is more like a meet and greet party in a bar grin

I must say, this is poor for a brand like Guinness.

I don't like trolling prince because I like him.
Pls don't let me troll him

The thing weak me sef for him home state chai ..
Even the state govt where just recently welcome laycon no reason the nigga matter this one don pass shame

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

You wish!
Lol unverified source always. You guys never come with facts.

If it's not whorican blog, it's truth icon or one anonymous person grin

She has never been to that Versace mansion. Na Eko hotel pikinwaya dey fvck am grin

If she has been there. Pictures go dey. Show me one picture. Just one of whorica in Terry waya's house. Nobody is asking you for useless anonymous message.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2020
Elites won't like this. The girl who asked Kidd to call Laycon, won the show. grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

You wish!

So does these correlate to what we argued here the fact is she is yet to visit Versace mansion even her so call friends has visited Kidd ..

The wait for Versace mansion is real sha I trust mercy she no de carry last wait and see how she will claim the house as her next move ...
Kwa Kwa kwa

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2020
fyneguy:
Elites won't like this. The girl who asked Kidd to call Laycon, won the show. grin grin
That's how we roll. Anyone associated with Laycon wins.

Their fave in house of salone was Disqaulified just after whorica left. grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilyspring99: 9:29am On Dec 14, 2020
Hahahaha
You guys are so funny
And who told you people that most of the people there came because of princess
That place in Enugu with or without princess it is usually crowed in the evening especially on Sundays
Don't always believe all the pictures you see on social media some are deceitful
The publicity given to princess about his tour is very poor,no one knew he was even coming to Enugu apart from the small sign post with his picture on it at the entrance of the bar
Guinness should do better biko grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2020
This is what I call bragging rights....See all the feat my fav has achieved less than four months ago.... I can't say same for our neighbors.

Our achievements = Ko por ke.... O big, O por pa.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2020
SammyFX:

So does these correlate to what we argued here the fact is she is yet to visit Versace mansion even her so call friends has visited Kidd ..

The wait for Versace mansion is real sha I trust mercy she no de carry last watch how she will claim the house as her next move ...
Kwa Kwa kwa
Even mercy Eke first her enter Versace mansion grin

This life no balance. Pikinwaya just dey use whorica for fame. Even to enter Versace mansion, pikinwaya no gree.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:32am On Dec 14, 2020
teepha:
This is what I call bragging rights....See all the feat my fav has achieved less than four months ago.... I can't say same for our neighbors.

Our achievements = Ko por ke.... O big, O por pa.

Oppoooooor!!!!

Achievements choke!!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2020
Nomyth:

The problem with u guys is that u believe everybody likes blowing his trumpet.

Some people do their things low key without having to but it on social media.

Kidd has always been a successful entrepreneur by himself.

He said he doesn't even need BBN's money.

Levels dey this world

Ka ji ko?

One thing I noticed in you is you believe everything that comes from blogs no be new thing and am not disputing Kidd father wealth but the truth is he doesn't have the wealth of his own and coming to the fame laycon and ozo are far ahead of Kidd achieving every notable things.

Ozo is from a rich home and he never brags about it and yes he said he works for UEFA while in the house so we know he received salary same goes to laycon in his music industry...

Kidwaya doesn't have any career and he never said he has so deal with that bobo still de depend on his father's wealth

Kati jo

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 9:36am On Dec 14, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

That's how we roll. Anyone associated with Laycon wins.

Their fave in house of salone was Disqaulified just after whorica left. grin

Na wa o.

Icons are connected to divine blessings.

Omo, you don't want to be on the other side of the divide o.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Lol unverified source always. You guys never come with facts.

If it's not whorican blog, it's truth icon or one anonymous person grin

She has never been to that Versace mansion. Na Eko hotel pikinwaya dey fvck am grin

If she has been there. Pictures go dey. Show me one picture. Just one of whorica in Terry waya's house. Nobody is asking you for useless anonymous message.

I they laugh for the madam Tatiana4u she no get shame sef...
She come show me blog from anonymous where no even de verified ,atleast show us one picture of Erica in Versace mansion because we all know it's eko hotel she stays together with Kidd even house she no get ...I de shame for her
Kwa Kwa Kwa

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2020
Lilyspring99:

Hahahaha
You guys are so funny
That place in Enugu with or without princess it is usually crowed in the evening especially on Sundays
Don't always believe all the pictures you see on social media some are deceitful
The publicity given to princess about his tour is very poor,no one knew he was even coming to Enugu apart from the small sign post with his picture on it at the entrance of the bar

Kwa Kwa Kwa

Did wan loud ooooo
Ah ahn....only picture of his tour is the small sign post at the front of the bar ,elites are dum dum we Sabi their way

Kati jo

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2020
Feb, 2021.

We feast!!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 9:46am On Dec 14, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Even mercy Eke first her enter Versace mansion grin

This life no balance. Pikinwaya just dey use whorica for fame. Even to enter Versace mansion, pikinwaya no gree.

Kwa Kwa Kwa
This wan weak my balls sef ...mercy eke where no beg for assurance enter mansion before Erica

We tell them dem no gree,they think say nah to post pictures of kissing it will end in bitter tears for their camp this time they will climb mountain for dry fasting

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Feb, 2021.

We feast!!!

Bragging rights opoor!!!
Haters e choke

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2020
Nomyth is really unhappy that Erica is just a sales rep, as receipts have shown. Worse still, the touted N500M claim has also been debunked.

He has now switched over to Kidd, pending when Erica offers him something to brag with.

I really feel sorry for him. sad sad

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 10:06am On Dec 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

So how come star radler keeps hyping Erica and Elites?
Meanwhile, it seems origin has forgotten about neo and laycon...kea kwa kwa kwa
Even bulbians hardly talk about it!
Bad market for Origin!

True ooo.

I just remembered Neo is an 'ambassador' for Orijin.

He hasn't been doin anything for Orijin Lately same for Laycon.

Every brand don abandon Laycon na only GOtv dey parade am all about under the sun.

Na wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 10:08am On Dec 14, 2020
fyneguy:
Nomyth is really unhappy that Erica is just a sales rep, as receipts have shown. Worse still, the touted N500M claim has also been debunked.

He has now switched over to Kidd, pending when Erica offers him something to brag with.

I really feel sorry for him. sad sad

What sales rep?

And pls bring receipts that debunked the N500M deal
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2020
Lilyspring99:

Hahahaha
You guys are so funny

Just like computer village is always full of people with or without Laycon

(1) (2) (3) ... (9330) (9331) (9332) (9333) (9334) (9335) (9336) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.