Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5083939 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9379) (9380) (9381) (9382) (9383) (9384) (9385) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chibabe005:
even Kidd with his finger battery pennis, go dey thank God say he no follow her, go for this kain dry homecoming!

tueeh!

Aswear! Meanwhile she followed him for his o... cheesy

Fake love!... grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
useless porthacourt witch.. you and thic didi should be marked, anyone you support is failed and cursed.. tueeh.

Come and kwa kwa kwa giddem, let sango split your head into two.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
My attention is so expensive these days...no more scholarship for idiots and miserable lowlives!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Being ignored can be so frustrating and I love to frustrated gutter rats and their minions!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

This one thinks she's frustrating anyone... cheesy

When the frustrater becomes the frustrated... cheesy

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
Erica's top is getting sold out... grin
Wahala dey for who no like Erica o,na so so madness and misery be their portion!
Kwa kew kwa kwa kwa
Erica giddem!!!
Their fada!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
A rare picture of jjc aka Nomyth writing to Abia state government house, to pls welcome Erica Nlewedim

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chibabe005:
useless porthacourt witch.. you and thic didi should be marked, anyone you support is failed and cursed.. tueeh.

Come and kwa kwa kwa giddem, let sango split your head into two.

Chibabe I'm not laughing... cheesy

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
As totonatu don see say whorica's home coming na floppy disk.

She wan dey form "My attention is expensive" grin

Attention kee you there!
You for continue nau.

The totonatu I know would've bombarded this thread with pictures here and there but whorica fall her hand gan.

Lesson learnt: Next time, look before you stan to avoid stanning a failure like whorica.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
you know you're completely mad,and miserable when you're doing throwback pictures when you should be showing the thread, mammoth crowd live photos.

wahala for who carry curse for head like medusa

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Erica's top is getting sold out... grin
Wahala dey for who no like Erica o,na so so madness and misery be their portion!
Kwa kew kwa kwa kwa
Erica giddem!!!
Their fada!
Anything to make yourself happy. grin

Abi those ones wey dey wall dey part of the crowd too? grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
The realist of them all!!!
Kwa kew kwa
They claim to have a fave but they are more interested in Erica than their useless faves!
Lmao!
How can I have a fave but hardly post his or her pictures?
How can I have a fave but spend 99% of my time discussing Erica?
Tueh!
It can never be me!
Olorun maje!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
You will know fowl has entered hot water when they begin to misspell their signature. And vocab blunder don enter

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
fun fact: did you know that Laycon can still pull thousands of people even at midnight in Abia state?

buhahahaha.. abians no just rate the IndecentStar abeg..

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
buhahahaha.. the thing don pain totonatu, she don turn to unsolicited motivational speaker.

useless thing, but you're always keep to pokenose in Laycon and Nengi's business, now the tide is against you,you don remember how to preach.

you're very very stupid...

common, show us mammoth crowd that welcomed straff girl today.

kwa kwa kwa giddem hoe!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chibabe005:
you know you're completely mad,and miserable when you're doing throwback pictures when you should be showing the thread, mammoth crowd live photos.

wahala for who carry curse for head like medusa
this is the mammoth of crowd that went to welcome her naa,in fact some went with British Airways plane grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Blastblade:

I feel for her honestly. They bragged so much and couldn't live up to the brag... cheesy

It must be humbling... cheesy
this just translates,that twitter is no where close to reality.. they trended two hashtag on homecoming, yet even Laycon birthday party pull crowd pass her..

buhahahaha.. even the number of tweets, pass people way come welcome elika!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
teacherbim:
this is the mammoth of crowd that went to welcome her naa,in fact some went with British Airways plane grin grin grin

buhahahaha

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chibabe005:

this just translates,that twitter is no where close to reality.. they trended two hashtag on homecoming, yet even Laycon birthday party pull crowd pass her..

hahaha, Chidababe please don't kill me with laughter grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chibabe005:

Hihihihi!... cheesy
Chibabe be cracking me up this night!... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
I can see how angry,jealous and miserable these useless bulbians are,seeing Erica getting all the love and attention while their fave fades into oblivion!
It can pain o!
Lmao!
Erica please press their necks and apply more pressure tomorrow...I want to see them wounded and bleeped up!
Giddem!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Icons, Ninjas,in fact all the LOVNN family, good night you are all wonderful. Do have a good restful iconic night.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Na so totonatu turn motivational speaker grin

Stanning a failure will humble you grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
Lord, thank you for a successful homecoming. Thank u for preserving Erica. Today has come to an end, tommorow is another day. May ur hand of protection continue to b upon her? ���
#EricaStormsAbia
#AbiaWelcomesErica
#LegendXEricaHomecoming
Amen o!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Na so totonatu turn motivational speaker grin

Stanning a failure will humble you grin

Big time!... cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
Last one for tonight, this was Totonotu immediately she spotted her fav today grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Lord, thank you for a successful homecoming. Thank u for preserving Erica. Today has come to an end, tommorow is another day. May ur hand of protection continue to b upon her? ���
#EricaStormsAbia
#AbiaWelcomesErica
#LegendXEricaHomecoming
Amen o!

You call that charade homecoming?.. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
hoelites, are the worst set of fans..never pray to have association of ill fated people supporting you, if not their badluck begins to rub on you in one way or the other, even if they're large in numbers, it's better to have a peaceful, blessed small unit supporting you, see the likes of, Lilo, Lucy, Neo. forget noise,they're doing far better than Erica!

Elites, trend hashtag from morning till night= Erica still failed to enter most searched, persons of the year.

They disturb our internet space,= Erica is even finding it hard to get movie roles, while others who're not even in the field are doing far better than her.

useless internet miscreants!

Erica is still begging and famzing brands on Twitter to sign her,despite useless daily hashtag.

now see the pathetic flop of a useless homecoming.. Lucy that she called mop head, was able to get proper homecoming by a senator from her state.

I spit on you idiots!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
Awww,I love this!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
My attention is so expensive these days...no more scholarship for idiots and miserable lowlives!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Being ignored can be so frustrating and I love to frustrate gutter rats and their minions!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

my baby, why are you angry nah? Nah cruise na. Sorry for the low turnout. E shock me too. I think say Demola go rent like 1000 Ph babes o.

Chai, dem fall our baby G hand.

I know you are very sad. but It's nothing serious. We can organize an Ogun state visit for her, to pepper Laycon. The turnout go mad gan.
Obasanjo go host her.

kizzes

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
Beautiful kiss

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
buhahahaha.. my Belle ohh!
those Abia elites no get joy, choi!
very stingy things!
Erica could even use that tiny banner as scarf on her head.

buhahahaha!!

straff girl welcome to Abia state ohh

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
fyneguy:

my baby, why are you angry nah? Nah cruise na. Sorry for the low turnout. E shock me too. I think say Demola go rent like 1000 Ph babes o.

I know you are very sad. but It's nothing serious. We can organize an Ogun state visit for her, to pepper Laycon. The turnout go mad gan.
Obasanjo go host her.

kizzes

Lol! Why wucked?.. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
fyneguy:

Obasanjo go host her.

kizzes
Buhahahahahahaha grin

#Totonatumentalhealthmatters grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9379) (9380) (9381) (9382) (9383) (9384) (9385) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.