Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5084128 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9380) (9381) (9382) (9383) (9384) (9385) (9386) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
Chai!
Wahala dey for who dey jealous you!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
see the faded jeans that she wore sef.

oops, I forgot she went to hawk Star radler!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Beautiful kiss
Na faded jeans we wan chop? grin

Where the crowd dey nau?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Somebody twerked just to be sprayed N200 notes n dey bragged while
Star was welcomed by a dance group and it rained Dollars....this life no balance sha!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Erica,you are blessed!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agwunwayi: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Demnan:
And I'm asking you how a remote church will afford to pay rent? With the low contribution of the scanty congregation? And gimme an example of that spreading gospel church in a remote area that rented and was not gifted, learn about how gospel churches work first. Dont go and carry your own brain from where you dumped it, must be why it's hard to find sense in things and makin ggv you spew nonsense panda. Broke olodo. And, I'm asking you the land he rented, was it bought for 500k? Learn about property value and how it affects price before you come here to spill trash. Let your brother go and rent in a place where it's hard to transport his goods out, olodo
kwa kwa kwa,
Look at the hungry disoriented earthworm calling me broke
You think have forgotten your condition the day I saw you moving the trash can you call your home,you looked so tiny like a rope
See if I feed you for a month,you would look like you are nine month pregnant
Dumbo you can get a land for 500k in a remote area,nomyth even cleared you that you can get a land in sambisa and lease it out
How low can you think,low life on nairaland oshi
Homeless child
A big church like winners, redeem can rent a land in a remote area to start church service there before they get their permanent site,they don't need resources from the new branch to pay for rent
My cousin's warehouse may be a bit far from where he runs his business,tho same sango,yes he faces transportation problem especially when his containers lands,but owonikoko and sango business gives him more money than lag cos of less competition.. ..
She u can see I didn't lie when I said common sense is not common for people like you cos that word "comprehension" doesn't exist in your dictionary
You call yourself demnan,but you are a deadbrain
Radarada

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
OMG
Ph Elites welcomed her with a beautiful cake...awwww kiss
God bless you all! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
buhahahaha.

I actually love how the remaining hoelites are seating this one out.. elika flopped homecoming tire dem.. they're peeping around.

Totonatu is actually a shameless piece of thrash.. she's used to failure.. that's her signature!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
Agwunwayi:
kwa kwa kwa,
You think have forgotten your condition the day I saw you moving the trash can you call your home,you look so tiny like a rope
Dumbo you can get a land for 500k in a remote area,nomyth even cleared you that you can get a land in sambisa and lease it out
Homeless child
A big church like winners, redeem can rent a land in a remote area to start church service there before they get their permanent site,they don't need resources from the new branch to pay for rent
My cousin's warehouse may be a bit far from where he runs his business,tho same sango,yes he faces transportation problem especially when his containers lands,but owonikoko and sango business gives him more money than lag cos of less competition.. ..
She u can see I didn't lie when I said common sense is not common for people like you cos that word "comprehension" doesn't exist in your dictionary
Radarada
My liquid metal! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
Erica isn't just uniting Africa but uniting people...wedding loading grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agwunwayi: 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tatiana4u:

My liquid metal! grin
lol
My indaboski Elite
You know,I love how you not giving scholarships to goats
No fuucks to give mehn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
Erica to the world! grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
grin

This Agwunwayi and Demnan fight fit start 3rd World War, at this rate o.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
Agwunwayi:
lol
My indaboski Elite
You know,I love how you not giving scholarships to goats
No fuucks to give mehn
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
We move!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agwunwayi: 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
We move!!!
we move forward dear!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agwunwayi: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
fyneguy:
grin

I come in peace

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
Good night Elites jare. Make we go share recharge card tomorrow take mobilize crowd.

God no go shame us o

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
fyneguy:
grin

cheesy cheesy

I no dey even read their posts again...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
I'm so happy this night for obvious reasons..

Their homecoming flopped.

No Government appointment was given to elewedu.

There was no mammoth crowd....

grin cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:50am On Dec 17, 2020
Icons and promoting Laycon's music.

MTV base had no other choice but to Stan!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 12:56am On Dec 17, 2020
No picture of Erica with the Sierra Leonian President

No picture of Erica with the Governor of Abia state.

I don't understand why all these people are avoiding Erica like a plague. angry

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 1:30am On Dec 17, 2020
Who is Erica is the question...
and see how unimpressive the description is.
the question next should be why the madness then?
Tatiana4u:
Erica to the world! grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:11am On Dec 17, 2020
Your delusion still dey follow you? When you have something true to sub me about, we can talk. But, til then, keep making a fool of yourself and keeping me entertained. Nomyth cleared me as per who? Real estate agent? Or no be that one wey dey always argue off point? So, you are telling me your cousins land that he rented was bought for 500k? Bring receipt, odenson. And I'm still telling you Winners wont rent that land, is it not gospel service, again? In this religious Nigeria? Bring me evidence of any rented land by church in a remote area. Abi no be this Nigeria we dey so, be applying your god given sense, sometimes
Agwunwayi:
kwa kwa kwa,
You think have forgotten your condition the day I saw you moving the trash can you call your home,you looked so tiny like a rope
Homeless child
Radarada

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:13am On Dec 17, 2020
No be me and that one. Me that I'm cruising and mocking, will now enter something with that one that thinks like 'annointed'. God forbid bad things
fyneguy:
grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:10am On Dec 17, 2020
temi1290:

If pa dey like this wetin management go resemble?

You apparently haven't heard of Pauloo... Do yourself a quick Google search about Erica's Management

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:14am On Dec 17, 2020
Chibabe005:
buhahahaha.

I actually love how the remaining hoelites are seating this one out.. elika flopped homecoming tire dem.. they're peeping around.

Totonatu is actually a shameless piece of thrash.. she's used to failure.. that's her signature!

Did you say flopped homecoming... You must be living in the past. Did you see the reception she got at PH airport alone, compare that to that of Nengis. Let us check something. How many people were at the airport to welcome Nengi.

This life no balance at all. Erica received a better reception in a town she was just passing through than the one they actually welcomed in the state

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:17am On Dec 17, 2020
Blastblade:
I'm so happy this night for obvious reasons..

Their homecoming flopped.

No Government appointment was given to elewedu.

There was no mammoth crowd....

grin cheesy

Erica is not miss local government. Even if she meets her governor today sef, Elites won't care and use it as a bragging rights. We are not beggars and famzers. erica got better engagements than to be frolicking around government house

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:19am On Dec 17, 2020
airmark:
No picture of Erica with the Sierra Leonian President

No picture of Erica with the Governor of Abia state.

I don't understand why all these people are avoiding Erica like a plague. angry

Where is picture of laycon with Buhari... Show me that one first. Do you know what it means for a whole country to recognize you and bring you on their own version of big brother as a guest. You must think is all those 10kper nite hotels opening engagement you guys have

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:28am On Dec 17, 2020
Icons where una dey

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:29am On Dec 17, 2020
Laycon verified!!!!

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 5:35am On Dec 17, 2020
Allnacruise:
Laycon verified!!!!

We are not their mate

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 5:48am On Dec 17, 2020
genius43:

We are not their mate

How many times will I educate you guys that verification is not a bragging right. It is not handled by jack. It goes through an application process which is granted and approved.
The requirements are there online for you to see and the process to follow

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 5:50am On Dec 17, 2020
jayjaycee0:

How many times will I educate you guys that verification is not a bragging right. It is not handled by jack. It goes through an application process which is granted and approved.
The requirements are there online for you to see and the process to follow

Keep wailing, Educator.

Twitter Verification is not like before again. Apply all you want, They verify whenever and whomever they feel like is worthy of verification.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9380) (9381) (9382) (9383) (9384) (9385) (9386) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.