Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5059679 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9386) (9387) (9388) (9389) (9390) (9391) (9392) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2020
KiddPressingCat:
[s] Evicted and dethroned unjustly by foolish men but Verified, coronated and enthroned by baba God wink
Destiny can be delayed but not denied
My king has regained his crown
e pain am cheesy
Laycon has more followers, more winnings and more popular cheesy wink smiley
He won by a margin no one has ever garnered in the history of the show kiss

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2020
Tatianaa4u:
Kwa kwa kwa even her fans are mocking her, they know say she be winch
Totonatu, you sef opened this account to dey troll whorica..I understand how painful it is for you to be stanning a failure.

No wonder you had to open this one for trolling whorica. Next time, don't stan a failure!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2020
Blastblade:

But tacha last year got verified before mercy despite being Disqualified. Why didn't your Disqualified mgbeke achieve such feat.... cheesy

Las Las E pain una sey Laycon got verified first before any other
housemate this year... cheesy

No mind them , bragging right as in mad woman

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2020
KiddPressingCat:
[s]Yesooo Cry Cry...to be recognized and verified is not easy, if not, u guys won't be jubilating more.. even though I heard my baby was the first to be verified cheesy
And why must u involve his father, This is about Kiddwaya not Terry waya!
Anyways every reasonable successful father will criticise his son to work harder to be successful like he is, However people that their dad died a wretched Fool will not relate cheesy

Your fave is unsuccessful, so says his dad.

If his Olosho arranger dad can say that, who am I to go against his words?.. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2020
MzCherry:
so kiddwaya sumitted verification application but didnt do for his girlfriend, buhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
if by now you dont know kidd sees erica as a competition (part of the reasons why he didnt stop her from running mad that night bcs he wanted her out of the game) then you deserve kidd as a trophy.. bunch of dullards

congratulations golden corn .you will always be above your peers

You are very smart.

He claimed he didn't want to force her to stop, cos he might get a strike, yet he prevented Trickytee from stopping her lol

He kept saying: ' let me handle this my own way" and he did nothing. When Erica went to see Biggie, Kidd cruised with Laycon..."You should do a song for her, you know" lol user lomo

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Totonatu, you sef opened this account to dey troll whorica..I understand how painful it is for you to be stanning a failure.

No wonder you had to open this one for trolling whorica. Next time, don't stan a failure!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2020
Aystingzs:
mumu im saying laycon was first

And where did i say who was first.

By the time u and ur armies appeared on SM to brag about Laycon's verification, Kidd had been verified.

E shock all of una
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

buhahahaha.. the thing pain the Toto well well, especially after the homecoming flop.

I've no pity to spare the fool.

after trolling and hating mercy, for something less only to Stan fully for a complete dog.

that's why God's punishing and making mockery of her like dis.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KiddPressingCat(f): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2020
[s]
davodyguy:

Laycon has more followers, more winnings and more popular cheesy wink smiley
He won by a margin no one has ever garnered in the history of the show kiss[/s]
cheesy cheesy cheesy
U think it's about trending daily with more followers or getting aka nkita endorsements...
Wake up! cheesy cheesy cheesy
At least baba God has shown u all that he is supreme and verified my sweet kidd as his lockdown king wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 10:35am On Dec 17, 2020
NLguy:

Is Erica a musician?

Why is it a problem to invite an artiste to perform for her at the lounge she will be at today??

It is to get the needed crowd she can't pull for shame sake!!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KiddPressingCat(f): 10:36am On Dec 17, 2020
[s]
Blastblade:

Your fave is unsuccessful, so says his dad.

If his Olosho arranger dad can say that, who am I to go against his words?.. cheesy[/s]

The Same way ur dad said u are an idiiot cheesy grin cheesy
So who am I to say otherwise cheesy cheesy cheesy
E pain am
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2020
Icons dominating the trend table. cheesy grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KiddPressingCat(f): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2020
NLguy:
Isn't it suppose to be a bigger shame to iCONS that Kiddwaya got verified first despite his little followers??

Congrats Kidd,you deserve it
True...Very Shameless set of people cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Let me just tell you one basic fact you don't know about all these trends you people carry on head like you are hawking gala

Nobody and I repeat nobody trended like laycon did while in the house
He trended average of 3 times daily, and has at a time about 7 trends alone in the top 20, all his tasks trended, which ever team he was trended, anyone he mentions trends[lilo, mamá tega..]

Laycon is the trend king

Post House... We only trend his successes..
That's what icons are about... His endorsement deals, music and all

He has trended in music twitter organically, also in tv/movies
Something your favourite can't relate

Another fact is that we have too much bragging rights to focus on that ordinary hashtags like you people do
Your resident Opponu... Aka Beverlyn... Will wake up everyday with her Opponu armies with hashtags... And it will be sent down the food chain... #myericamoments #doitlikeerica... Like after all these what else?

Your fave is not growing, she's fading fast into oblivion and you are camouflaging with trends in Somalia

Una no trend reach titans and titan have the sense to help promote their fave

On top all the trends, SouthAfrica said Laycon and nengi rule their twitter space
On top. All the trends... Laycon is number 6 on most searched people in Naija.. Your fave is no where to be found

Take a cue from icons... Trend with sense...

Not all these jobless, everyday hashtags... Mykidriccamoments... Erica black yansh trends

He trended on sponsored hashtags not effortlessly.
Hashtag praising and exalting him above all other housemates ...
My guy go hawk your Gotv in abeokuta in pieces. No joy for you. Where and how has laycon trended since leaving the house. The mirage don commot for him fans eyes. Being an icon is only an appellation ... There is no deep and true commitment to it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 10:43am On Dec 17, 2020
MzCherry:
so kiddwaya sumitted verification application but didnt do for his girlfriend, buhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
if by now you dont know kidd sees erica as a competition (part of the reasons why he didnt stop her from running mad that night bcs he wanted her out of the game) then you deserve kidd as a trophy.. bunch of dullards

congratulations golden corn .you will always be above your peers

buhahahaha ..see ehn, I won't be perplexed to find out later that Kidd is on good terms, with all the housemates including Nengi, but no famzing with them on social media just to save face and enjoy the following of dumb elites..
Kiddwayya bags an endorsement, they will leave their tag and begin to trend his.
sometimes they trend both their tag alongside his.. just imagine, just stupidity.

even Behive,don't fvck with jayz that much! Jay-z that is Beyonce's husband ohh.. na Beyonce dem know.. especially after that Becky with the good hair saga.

it's not as if, this big brother fame is one permanent,thing it's fleeting, every seconds matters in the game.. kiddwayya, knows this!

he has used their head and hype to go to Sierra Leone.

used them to get endorsement. they'll trend it like the fools they're.

now they're celebrating his Twitter blue tick, while baby ode, is still lagging behind.

all Kidd has to do,is press their mumu button by calling Erica, baby G. or telling KEW , that they're all he's got and they've to stand together! tueeh!

you won't really blame thic didi for dissing Kidd and leaving hoelites, cox any Lady with self worth and the smallest sense can sense Kidd corny ass from afar!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2020
Hehehe

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2020
jayjaycee0:

He trended on sponsored hashtags not effortlessly.
Hashtag praising and exalting him above all other housemates ...
My guy go hawk your Gotv in abeokuta in pieces. No joy for you. Where and how has laycon trended since leaving the house. The mirage don commot for him fans eyes. Bring an icon is only an appellation ... There is no deep and true commitment to it

Hope you've taken your meds this morning

You sound like you are off dem drugs grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:46am On Dec 17, 2020
If na me,I no go baff for 1 year!
Mad o!!
This love is madness!!! grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2020
snoopy1:
Hehehe

They are stuck because the trend King has taken over

If they like they should re-tweet a million times grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KiddPressingCat(f): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Congratulations kiddo!
You didn't win bbnaija, you are not the most followed lockdown housemate on Twitter....infact,your Twitter followers are not up to 320,yet you got verified!
Mad o!
A win for Kidd is a win for Elites,know this and know peace!
Awon ode!
Relevance kee you dia!
True my dear kiss
God has seen Kidd's Golden heart and has continued to uplift him!
KEW to the world kiss
Afterall, if it was someone from that Lovnn trash that got verified first, they would have claimed it too and dragged Kiddrica undecided
But man no be God wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2020
KiddPressingCat:
[s]The Same way ur dad said u are an idiiot cheesy grin cheesy
So who am I to say otherwise cheesy cheesy cheesy
E pain am

Lol!

So na because I reiterated wetin pikinwaya dad already said that's why you're Crying?

No be me talk am o. Him papa sey he's useless and unsuccessful. Cry more!.. cheesy

Idiotic fanbase! cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 10:49am On Dec 17, 2020
Tatiana4u:
If na me,I no go baff for 1 year!
Mad o!!
This love is madness!!! grin

You dey baff before?

It's not that hard to decipher your smelling ragged fake a** grin grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2020
Aystingzs:
idk why you have to lie about that Laycon was actually first to be verified i was online

They dwell on lies

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomyth:

All because he has a queen by his side
Gbam!
And she has a king by her side!
Bulbians have started wailing o,they said hes using her and her fanbase to trend but my question is "how does it affect them"?
Did Erica complain to them?
Kwa kea kew
God will hill dem!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

E shock you?

Xmas concert since first week of December. grin
Wetin concern Laycon with Xmas concert?

Xmas concert wey Dem dey present him gifts?
Be using your brain. JJC.

I know you are shocked!

Take it once more!

GotvXLaycon in Uyo. Massive!

My bad.

I even made a mistake. That crowd picture had nothing to do with Laycon's GOtv hawking duties to Uyo.

It was just mischievously added by iConvicts to give the impression that a mammoth crowd welcomed him in Uyo.

All Laycon did in Uyo was meet a mere comissioner and some fans ( read customers) at multichoice office.

There was no concert.

The Akwa Ibom state Government will not allow such large gatherings at this time, not even for the annual xmas carols.

A cursory look at the crowd shows that not even one was wearing a mask which further proves that that picture was taken long ago.

Stop lying.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

They are stuck because the trend King has taken over

If they like they should re-tweet a million times grin grin
They are on it

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomyth:

Really,

So they can hurriedly arrange Peruzzi within 24 hrs without prior contact.

Keep in mind this is an A-list Artiste ooo, not an unknown like Laycon.

Try dey borrow sense at least once a day
Kwa kwakwa kwa
Giddem!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2020
See the kind people icons dey follow argue

Dem wan stuck jjc, emcc and toto in a 5k hotel room

3 elites in a 5k hotel room grin grin

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomyth:

They came en masse to brag about Laycon's verification just to be stopped right in their track by Kidd's verification.

He shock them
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
E shock dem!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2020
NLguy:

Do you have any proof??

Were you online then??

Bring your own proof,na you make allegation

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2020
fyneguy:

You are very smart.

He claimed he didn't want to force her to stop, cos he might get a strike, yet he prevented Trickytee from stopping her lol

He kept saying: ' let me handle this my own way" and he did nothing. When Erica went to see Biggie, Kidd cruised with Laycon..."You should do a song for her, you know" lol user lomo
Kidd na game player...i swear...he deliberately didnt stop Erica dat night knowing fully well dat she will b disqualified hoping he will gain her fans to his side

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You can arrange any artiste you want once you can pay the money. It's very simple.

Moreso, there are no concerts this yr. So it's easy to book any artiste for any event within a short time.

Legend had to arrange peruzzi to save face as whorica couldn't pull the crowd they wanted.

You can't arrange any Artiste within 24 -hours, Peruzzi is not Laycon that came perform at a 2-year old birthday for free.

Just listen to yourself.

And who told u they don't have engagements.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9386) (9387) (9388) (9389) (9390) (9391) (9392) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.