Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5046666 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9387) (9388) (9389) (9390) (9391) (9392) (9393) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

You dey baff before?
It's not that hard to decipher your smelling ragged fake a** grin grin
buhahahaha
witches don't bath

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomyth:

I just love how this Erica homecoming has thrown u off balance since yesterday.

So u believe Peruzzi can be arranged for under 24 hrs?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Erica's homecoming is the best!!!
3 in 1

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Legend had to invite peruzzi to Abia to save face. As whorica couldn't pull crowd even in her home state.
Now legend have to spend extra money on accommodation, flight, feeding and still pay performance fee on top. grin

For ur information, Peruzzi is coming to perform for Erica.

Oya Cry more
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2020
Mehn, tears everywhere. Some people are crying under this thread.
https://twitter.com/AkpraiseMedia/status/1339487650160455680?s=19

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KiddPressingCat(f): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2020
[s]
Blastblade:

Lol!

So na because I reiterated wetin pikinwaya dad already said that's why you're Crying?

No be me talk am o. Him papa sey he's useless and unsuccessful. Cry more!.. cheesy

Idiotic fanbase! cheesy[/s]
Lol I am enjoying Ciroc here, celebrating my king kidd
I no dey that crying business with una cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyways atleast we know Kidd's dad Terry waya and we are talking about him now wink
who is laycon's dad embarassed cheesy cheesy
Fooolish riffraffs!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomyth:

My bad.

I even made a mistake. That crowd picture had nothing to do with Laycon's GOtv hawking duties to Uyo.

It was just mischievously added by iConvicts to give the impression that a mammoth crowd welcomed him in Uyo.

All Laycon did in Uyo was meet a mere comissioner and some fans ( read customers) at multichoice office.

There was no concert.

The Akwa Ibom state Government will not allow such large gatherings at this time, not even for the annual xmas carols.

A cursory look at the crowd shows that not even one was wearing a mask which further proves that that picture was taken long ago.

Stop lying.

Do you even go through this page at all

Or you just have selective amnesia
Deliberately blind to the fact

Because the receipts are all over this thread

The way they were screaming in Uyo.... When they saw laycon

Don't mistake laycon for a failure like whorica
Despite all the renting of people... The mammoth crowd is not even up to 20...

Someone that can't pull crowd in her hometown has failed
Dem no even send her
Little wonder you guys planned on renting people, yet couldn't afford it

Next time Stan someone with sense

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 10:58am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomyth:

Oya Cry more

Hahahahaha

This people no well at all

Delusion grandeur

Erica paid peruzzi to perform for her.... grin grin grin

Must be nice
As per Queen Elizabeth wey she be grin grin

OPPOnus grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomyth:

So Peruzzi will be performing for star girl.

Legend should have hired Laycon for that part.

Unfortunately, Legend doesn't do mediocres
Kwa kes kea
There are levels to this shit!
Their fave is now a houseboy to Joeboy who serenaded Erica earlier...chai!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2020
Blastblade:

Can you prove to us that he wasn't the first?

You're misinterpreting that guy,he meant Laycon was the first to be verified,he was online.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:01am On Dec 17, 2020
you like lying a lot. i only comment when you lie.
there is a video of that crowd where laycon spoke.
gotv put it on there handle on twitter.
or gotv is lying also?
why do you lie like this?
is it in your gene?
Nomyth:

My bad.

I even made a mistake. That crowd picture had nothing to do with Laycon's GOtv hawking duties to Uyo.

It was just mischievously added by iConvicts to give the impression that a mammoth crowd welcomed him in Uyo.

All Laycon did in Uyo was meet a mere comissioner and some fans ( read customers) at multichoice office.

There was no concert.

The Akwa Ibom state Government will not allow such large gatherings at this time, not even for the annual xmas carols.

A cursory look at the crowd shows that not even one was wearing a mask which further proves that that picture was taken long ago.

Stop lying.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2020
buhahahaha. they think icons are like them,that are always lacking bragging rights!

we don chop good news belleful! unlike you dogs,that it's possible for a woman on menopause to see period,before una go fit see the smallest bragging rights, in a month.

Laycon, is the one with the most largest following, on every handles.

first to be verified! all round!

bags mouth watering deals, and announces it like its nothing! while your faves, will make you idiots fast and pray,and climb mountain just to announce sales girl and errand boy deals.

his videos, are over million views! while yours is still struggling to get to 300k.

combine your faves together, they ain't close to Laycon.

the same fools, who went far far to Sierra Leone only to meet Laycon fans?

Lol... your faves are actually worthless together. very dry people! with a parasitic relationship!

Chile!

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KiddPressingCat(f): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2020
MzCherry:
see how success feels
[s]just one day feeling and you are not throwing tantrums[/s]
congrats and stan sense next year
Thanks akwuoshii, I will Stan sense as usual wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2020
jayjaycee0:

He trended on sponsored hashtags not effortlessly.
Hashtag praising and exalting him above all other housemates ...
My guy go hawk your Gotv in abeokuta in pieces. No joy for you. Where and how has laycon trended since leaving the house. The mirage don commot for him fans eyes. Bring an icon is only an appellation ... There is no deep and true commitment to it
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2020
actually, Kidd's Twitter blue tick is worth much celebrating than elika pathetic flop of a homecoming.

it's very sad!

elika could even use the banner as scarf on her coconut empty head!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:06am On Dec 17, 2020
And laycon just added Jack to the list of those manipulated
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
our ring is working

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:06am On Dec 17, 2020
KiddPressingCat:
True my dear kiss
God has seen Kidd's Golden heart and has continued to uplift him!
KEW to the world kiss
Afterall, if it was someone from that Lovnn trash that got verified first, they would have claimed it too and dragged Kiddrica undecided
But man no be God wink
Kwa kw akw akw
Man no be God o!!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2020
Tatiana4u:
If na me,I no go baff for 1 year!
Mad o!!
This love is madness!!! grin

Heeeyah

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 11:07am On Dec 17, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Begging who?
His songs were being played while in the house

We know those who beg for love, beg for food, beg for endorsements and all
Don't mistake us for bambiala FC

And lastly, I hope you know you are dumb sir, because what is wrong with him coming to the bbn house to promote his songs? Is he not known globally now?
And what evidence do you have that his management were begging channels to promote his songs? And isn't it the job of his management to promote his songs?

Same MTVbase that was hyping laycon songs on twitter and laycon even acknowledging the love, showing a thankful emoji.

You can continue calling me dumb if it makes u feel better.

You were responding to that guy that Laycon doesn't need to pay music channels to play his songs and i was only saying "could be, Could not"

Upcoming Artiste and their management naturally use music channels to promote their works, some go to the extent of paying them (Music Channels)- Davido did this with soundcity before he became a household name- while others might have to beg.

So if u are saying Laycon did not have to pay, the only other option is for him to beg (in any form). So where is the dumb remark coming from?

A-list artiste on the other hand don't have to pay or beg, they instead get paid royalties if their song is played.

Again, his song being played while in the house is because his team contacted those DJs (thru paying or begging grin grin ) to have the songs played.

It is one of the ways Laycon was using BBN to promote his songs.

Ka ji Ko?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:08am On Dec 17, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:
See the kind people icons dey follow argue

Dem wan stuck jjc, emcc and toto in a 5k hotel room

3 elites in a 5k hotel room grin grin

No wonder the turn out was low. Dem dey dia dey fvck forget to show up... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:08am On Dec 17, 2020
they claim to be Rich and High class people.
ordinary 100,000$ they couldnt do in 2months.
see banner hmmmm
the guy that was begging for funds and crowd already said it. they are hungry students who depend on their parents for livelihood.
Chibabe005:
actually, Kidd's Twitter blue tick is worth much celebrating than elika pathetic flop of a homecoming.

it's very sad!

elika could even use the banner as scarf on her coconut empty head!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 11:09am On Dec 17, 2020
Blastblade:

Only if you knew what the guy meant?.. grin

Aswear I wan reply am but I just don't want to stress myself on a dumbass

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2020
KiddPressingCat:
[s]The Same way ur dad said u are an idiiot cheesy grin cheesy
So who am I to say otherwise cheesy cheesy cheesy
E pain am

Madt oooo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomyth:

My bad.

There was no concert.

Stop lying.

It's now very clear you have selective amnesia..
First, you said it was an Xmas convert. Then after I don burst you finish with pictures.

You don change mouth again.
I guess you are also blind to see Laycon and the people presenting him gifts wearing nose masks.

E shock you?

Take it again!

Laycon pulled this massive crowd in Uyo. Miles away from Lagos or Ogun his home state.

Levels dey!

Your kwin couldn't pull crowd in her home state. Legend had to call peruzzi to save the day. grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2020
snoopy1:
Icons dominating the trend table. cheesy grin

All of a sudden, trending has become a bragging right
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2020
Chibabe005:
buhahahaha. they think icons are like them,that are always lacking bragging rights!

we don chop good news belleful! unlike you dogs,that it's possible for a woman on menopause to see period,before una go fit see the smallest bragging rights, in a month.

Laycon, is the one with the most largest following, on every handles.

first to be verified! all round!

bags mouth watering deals, and announces it like its nothing! while your faves, will make you idiots fast and pray,and climb mountain just to announce sales girl and errand boy deals.

his videos, are over million views! while yours is still struggling to get to 300k.

combine your faves together, they ain't close to Laycon.

the same fools, who went far far to Sierra Leone only to meet Laycon fans?

Lol... your faves are actually worthless together. very dry people! with a parasitic relationship!

Chile!

cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomyth:

You were responding to that guy that Laycon doesn't need to pay music channels to play his songs and i was only saying "could be, Could not"

Upcoming Artiste and their management naturally use music channels to promote their works, some go to the extent of paying them (Music Channels)- Davido did this with soundcity before he became a household name- while others might have to beg.

So if u are saying Laycon did not have to pay, the only other option is for him to beg (in any form). So where is the dumb remark coming from?

A-list artiste on the other hand don't have to pay or beg, they instead get paid royalties if their song is played.

Again, his song being played while in the house is because his team contacted those DJs (thru paying or begging grin grin ) to have the songs played.

Ka ji Ko?
Tears!
God knows I didn't read and will never read the nonsense up there.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomyth:

All of a sudden, trending has become a bragging right
Choke on it bro
We don't trend for meaningless things

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomyth:

Oya Cry more
Buhahahahahahaha grin

Perform for who?

Peruzzi that legend invited to save themselves from their poor outing in Abia state after whorica failed to pull crowd.

Wetin concern peruzzi with whorica? grin

Next time, don't stan a failure!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2020
Tatianaa4u:
Kwa kwa kwa even her fans are mocking her, they know say she be winch

Tatiana well done ooo

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2020
fyneguy:

You are very smart.

He claimed he didn't want to force her to stop, cos he might get a strike, yet he prevented Trickytee from stopping her lol

He kept saying: ' let me handle this my own way" and he did nothing. When Erica went to see Biggie, Kidd cruised with Laycon..."You should do a song for her, you know" lol user lomo

If he just give her the kiss when she don dey beg for to stop her, the matter for end there patapata but NO , who will vote for such a cold and calculating thing
Nonsense and selfish wayadem

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2020
KiddPressingCat:
[s] Lol I am enjoying Ciroc here, celebrating my king kidd
I no dey that crying business with una cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyways atleast we know Kidd's dad Terry waya and we are talking about him now wink
who is laycon's dad embarassed cheesy cheesy
Fooolish riffraffs!

Laycon's dad,a honourable policeman is dead!

He would forever be known for protecting lives of citizens. What would pikinwaya's dad be remembered for aside organizing oloshos for rich men and money laundering?... cheesy

Y'all should bury your heads in shame because y'all are bunch of misguided numbskulls... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2020
Nomyth:

Ka ji Ko?

Isn't it obvious where the dumb remark is coming from

You think there are only two options, pay or beg and I'm telling you to broaden your bank of thoughts
There is an option of grace, unmerited favour and love

Prior to big brother laycon was unknown, yet still had a management... His songs were not known...
What was his management doing, begging or paying? He wasn't known still

In the house grace found him, his management doesn't have to pay or beg shit... Hiptv, mtvbase were playing his songs left and right... They still do... MTV base Africa hypes laycon on twitter.... Go. There to. Confirm

Like I said.... Laycon doesn't have to pay shit

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9387) (9388) (9389) (9390) (9391) (9392) (9393) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.