Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5095697 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9513) (9514) (9515) (9516) (9517) (9518) (9519) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
Erica Giddem! grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

When i got to Laycon and Efe are. Two different people, I gave up reading your garbage. They are both rappers and they both got fame from BBN not through their music. You can't even rate them in the underground world before BBN. So what are you talking about. I Kno even bother finish wetin you type, your bias delusional mindset won't let you see the truth. Efe in his prime released a song with olamide, no A lister wants to put laycon in a track. He is wack, let's face it.

They have told him to go prove his worth in a EP with Vee. That's how far his music is going. Even little mechosa will do better.
A lizard can never become a lion, I have said this countless times.
OMG! This was actually typed by a person with a working brain??

I no blame you at all. Na those wey dey waste their precious time arguing with you I blame.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Hey... Hahahahahahahaha....

Everybody except Laycon

Laycon is so good, the only show he is being invited for is the one him and Vee are star artist
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
You wicked o! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

A disgusting comment from a disgusting fellow.
Omashe o...

Beggars shift

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

A disgusting comment from a disgusting fellow.
Omashe o...

Beggars shift

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
Blastblade:
Oh I heard skepta just followed Nengi.. cheesy
And so?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

In the movie Nengi had a. Shot at, people where busy looking for her in the waka pass role them give her. She didn't even make the poster of the movie. Is that the type of person you want me to compare Erica with.

You opened your mouth to say Erica's short film is 140k. Going by the ratio at which movies are being watched on youtube, I can say she tried.

Laycons mate are doing 200m views, 140m views. He is doing the same number as mechosa despite the hype and publicity and begging on all social media platforms and all celebrating his every 1million milestone achievements.

How many years will it take laycon to do a 10m views on a music video. Omah is doing that effortlessly, Bella is almost closing in on that. But laycon requires false hype, false stream and beggy beggy to get there... And he will never get there no matter how much you iconvicts stream is music. Because trash is Trash, garbage is garbage

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Werey say 100M grin

Why you no just talk 1billion views? Even Wizkid never enter 100M views for him career.

Help whorica enter ordinary 140k views first. After two months. grin

But wizkid colleagues dey do that number now.. even yemi alade do over 100m with her first ever track. Can laycon with all the hype and buzz and BBN do just 2m. I am not even asking for 10m from him anymore

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

OAU.... Chaiiii Even Efe played countlessly in UNIjOS before coming to BBN, he said that severally.
A lot of underground singers, musicians, rappers are given a platform to showcase their talent. I go uni too. It is no big deal my friend. Efe played in big shows after BBN. 5months on, no one has considered laycon big enough for the big stage. No wonder Headies shock una, with no single recognition of laycons trash music in any of the categories
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Even vee with her 1% fans stands a better chance than the lizard!
Kwa kwa kwa
Headies really shock dem!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Please what shows is laycon getting because I Kno no. Maybe all those 2k a night hotel opening. E b things for your iconvicts
Kwa kes kwa
Na brothel openings dem dey invite am grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

But wizkid colleagues dey do that number now.. even yemi alade do over 100m with her first ever track. Can laycon with all the hype and buzz and BBN do just 2m. I am not even asking for 10m from him anymore
Help whorica meet up with Diane's short clip first. grin

Diane wasn't an actress.
Diane didn't claim to unite Africa
Diane never had fans to trend her.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

When i got to Laycon and Efe are. Two different people, I gave up reading your garbage. They are both rappers and they both got fame from BBN not through their music. You can't even rate them in the underground world before BBN. So what are you talking about. I Kno even bother finish wetin you type, your bias delusional mindset won't let you see the truth. Efe in his prime released a song with olamide, no A lister wants to put laycon in a track. He is wack, let's face it.

They have told him to go prove his worth in a EP with Vee. That's how far his music is going. Even little mechosa will do better.
A lizard can never become a lion, I have said this countless times.
Kwa kes kwa kea

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Of everything wey you type, the one. Wey make me confirm say your craze don finally enter express na when you talk say Kidd will reconnect with laycon.
Before BBN, what was Kidd's league. Will he aim higher or lower. Not everyone is laycon. Laycon has not even achieved what Efe achieved post BBN. One song baba never release. He has been in the studio cooking something with Joeboy for over 3months now with no results.
Kwa kwa kwa
If not for remix and collabo,laycon for don die!
Kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:
Erica threw a sub unfortunately dumb people couldn't catch it. The target got the message. Awon my new car broke down
Kwa kwa kwa
Dumb bulbians don't understand sarcasm ,that's why Erica uses them frequently!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
If not for remix and collabo,laycon for don die!
Kwa kwa kwa

True that!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:
Charles of play has taken Nengi to all the brand he knows home and abroad, but after the first meeting with her, seeing her in real life, there was no second meeting...

And you wondering why the brands that already signed her are all running after Erica. E get why?
Kw akwa kwa kwa
Who would have thought that payporte signed nengi as one of their influencers,not an ambassador?
Lmao!
Charles must be regretting that he signed that oloriburuku!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Dumb bulbians don't understand sarcasm ,that's why Erica uses them frequently!

Erica is a cruise mehn! She toys with those gullible bulbians like mad. Always giving them content more than their fave. The illustration belows shows how iconvicts monitor Erica's post left right and center

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kw akwa kwa kwa
Who would have thought that payporte signed nengi as one of their influencers,not an ambassador?
Lmao!
Charles must be regretting that he signed that oloriburuku!

Complete regret!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Erica is a cruise mehn! She toys with those gullible bulbians like mad. Always giving them content more than their fave. The illustration belows shows how iconvicts monitor Erica's post left right and center
Kwa kwa kwa
Laycon faded quickly,cos I don't understand why his fans abandoned him for Erica grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Laycon faded quickly,cos I don't understand why his fans abandoned him for Erica grin

Yesterday they were saying Erica should make the most of BBN like Mercy. I was like how about your fave, I thought he won the show. I thought he got 80m. I thought he was giving a deal on showmax the way multichoice gave mercy a deal on DSTV.

Why has he not bought a house, why has he not even bought his own car. Why has he not used the multichoice platform to project himself.

E be like say, multichoice is tired of him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
I can see some people are still dumb shocked sad

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
lol Erica is mad at her trophy for failing to post the hyped video.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
Drew13:
I can see some people are still dumb shocked sad

See pains... Truth hurts darling

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

See pains... Truth hurts darling
jjc will always be jjc grin You know nothing
Na dundy like you make ASUU call off strike

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
Drew13:
jjc will always be jjc grin You know nothing
Na dundy like you make ASUU call off strike

I don pass that level my guy. Wetin coonssign agbero consign overload

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

I don pass that level my guy. Wetin coonssign agbero consign overload
but you be agbero wer carry dumbness overload grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Erica Giddem! grin
You mean this? grin grin

Bella naija is being sarcastic.. buhahahahaha

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
Drew13:
but you be agbero wer carry dumbness overload grin cheesy

You be everything in this world, you can be bill gates and dangote but when it comes to funny and rebottling jokes and subs, no think am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
Blastblade:

10k for 10 people?... cheesy

Add 10k on top from me.... kwa kwa kwa buhahahaha.

That one na the money?

How much has Laycon given to his fans ever since he won?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

You be everything in this world, you can be bill gates and dangote but when it comes to funny and rebottling jokes and subs, no think am
see who's talking Most of your post are always trash and repetitive. It's as if buhari (the dullard) is handling a smart device

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Going by the numbers movies do on youtube, I tell you she is doing well.

How many decades will it take your fave to do 100m. Thy kingdom for don come

I just saw this short movie on YouTube. It's been just two days it was posted with over a 100k views already...
Accept the fact that elewedu is a failure... cheesy

If only you spend the kind of time you dedicate on laycon on her movies, she would have had more views.. cheesy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9513) (9514) (9515) (9516) (9517) (9518) (9519) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.