Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,340 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5093404 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9515) (9516) (9517) (9518) (9519) (9520) (9521) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
KiddQueenCat:
[s] Atleast she has a boo to satisfy her emotional needs which ur dejected and lonely chimpanzee Laycon lacks wink and has been begging for companionship grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Konji na bastard! grin
Laycon will remain a lonely and miserable peasant!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
Aww,Larry Gaga was shy on Erica's live...peep the number of views,on a football sunday grin
Chai! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Konji na bastard! grin
Laycon will remain a lonely and miserable peasant!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

While elewedu will remain a miserable beggar.... cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Aww,Larry Gaga was shy on Erica's live...peep the number of views,on a football sunday grin
Chai! grin
E reach Nengi own?... cheesy
Abeg shift!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Erica's live on IG and bulbians are there,displaying their stupidity as usual... grin
Another episode of things that never happened!

No icon has your who.re's time on Twitter and IG. Rest!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nengi fan spraying her dollars... shocked
Is it her birthday?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
KiddQueenCat:
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin He is cursed cos even with his money they all avoid a relationship with him like a plague
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Even the cheapest oloshos dey reject am grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Chai! grin
Another excuse for a failed IG live.
Football only affects twitter trends. It doesn't affect number of views of IG live. She couldn't even pull 10k. Something Nengi pulled some weeks back without stress.

Whorica fails at everything!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
[quote author=Blastblade post=97446411]
E reach Nengi own?... cheesy
Post her recent live views,I want to see something...ode!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa
Nengi wants to trend by all means but none cares... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=97446690][/quote]

Post it for me!... cheesy

Post the one she had with a celebrity oh!... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa
Nengi wants to trend by all means but none cares... cheesy

Elewedu is not Trending despite going live with a whole Larry Gaga.... cheesy

E choke!!!.. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kwakwakwa
Bulbians claim not to be on Erica's live but they are the ones spreading fake news about Erica wanting to kill laycon...lmao!
Make una rest,Erica doesn't give a phuvk about your fave!
Awon oloriburuku!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Another excuse for a failed IG live.
Football only affects twitter trends. It doesn't affect number of views of IG live. She couldn't even pull 10k
. Something Nengi pulled some weeks back without stress.

Whorica fails at everything!

Still yet she no trend!... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kwa kwa kwa
Since bulbians lack bragging rights, Erica is now their focus...lmao!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Queen mother kiss

Yea
She failed at training her LovePeddler of a daughter

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
Blastblade:

You mean laycon should buy another house added to the ones he already has?

Did Mercy buy another house after the first one she bought?..

Make una dey use una small sense na... cheesy

So house wey dem rent for am for abeokuta, wey he never collect till date, and the one revolution plus property give am for igbo irumole, were monkeys and chimpanzees are his neighbors is what befits laycon l. The problem with you guys is you don't want the best for laycon. I hate you guys on laycons behalf.
Stupendous bomboclaat of a useless fan.
Wish laycon well and the best, not mediocre because you need to satisfy your own deluded hate over Erica.
The house laycon was gifted, is that the type that befits a BBN winner. Whose hype and buzz on social media is the rave shaking everywhere in the country?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
Laycon ❤❤

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Blastblade:

Everybody like who?

Shey you see Wizkid for any show this period?

You see Burna boy anywhere? Davido nkor?

Oshisco!!. cheesy

Wizkid is getting engaged, but laycon isn't. Isn't it peruzzi that was in bayelsa for a show. What are you talking about! Davido was in Enugu for a show. What are you still taking about. Because laycon ain't getting invited is simply because he is mediocre.
Common uganda can invite tems and Omah Lay. .. what happened to Laycon that had a whole BBN exposure
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
Blastblade:

I just saw this short movie on YouTube. It's been just two days it was posted with over a 100k views already...
Accept the fact that elewedu is a failure... cheesy

If only you spend the kind of time you dedicate on laycon on her movies, she would have had more views.. cheesy

That's a series, post the total number of views the fist episode got I want to check something.
Meanwhile thank God you are comparing the numbers with that movie.

When will laycons music video do just 2m view. Or them cause am with stagnancy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Laycon doesn't need to do give away for fans to gain validation or for clout on Twitter.
He donates where it matters most.

He has donated to sickle cell center to help sickle cell patients and he didn't even make noise about it until one person talked about it on twitter. That to me is making impact where it matters most.
The people that need the money are not on Twitter or IG. They are on the streets.

I know he has donated to healthcare services which is a very noble cause but I feel once a while he should extend a giving hands to his fans as a form of appreciation for all what they've done and are doing for him.

Blastblade:

Dominique are you seriously asking this question?

So you didn't see the donation he did for SC people?

You didn't see the woman he gave a large sum of money?

Shebi na because he NEVER write 10k for 10 people?... cheesy

I'm not aware of the bolded.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

So house wey dem rent for am for abeokuta, wey he never collect till date, and the one revolution plus property give am for igbo irumole, were monkeys and chimpanzees are his neighbors is what befits laycon l. The problem with you guys is you don't want the best for laycon. I hate you guys on laycons behalf.
Stupendous bomboclaat of a useless fan.
Wish laycon well and the best, not mediocre because you need to satisfy your own deluded hate over Erica.
The house laycon was gifted, is that the type that befits a BBN winner. Whose hype and buzz on social media is the rave shaking everywhere in the country?

Atleast na him get all these houses you just mentioned!. He ain't squatting In no hotel... cheesy

Na him property, he can decide to lease and be making cool cash from them every year... cheesy

That's one thing I hate about you guys for Elewedu and pikinwaya, you guys are so into laycon's affairs you hardly hype them and promote Their products...

See the meagre number elewedu is doing on YouTube. As for pikinwaya, he hardly gets Endorsements... cheesy

No be the same buzz and hype your faves get? Why aren't they successful like Laycon?...

Bunch of nincompoop Fans!.. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwakwa
My dear,they cannot answer all these questions because they know that their fave is a pathetic failure who only managed to win bbnaija based on sympathy!
That's why they channel all their frustrations to Erica.
It's a pity,multchoice entered one chance! grin

Biggest one chance. They thought they could project laycon with their brand and paint him a star. Remember that their biased post about laycon Kidd and Erica drama. Where they were exalting laycon, a potential rapist and painting Erica black. Laycon was busy giving Erica drinks just to get her drunk so he could have his way, he now turned the game plan on Kidd to bring him down. But God shame the useless fool.

Multichoice got it wrong this year
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Leemao
Erica mama dey talk about laycon
This one shock me oo

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
Chocodairy:
Leemao
Erica mama dey talk about laycon
This one shock me oo

Really?

Abi Dem send am to beg Laycon for them?.. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Blastblade:

Atleast na him get all these houses you just mentioned!. He ain't squatting In no hotel... cheesy

Na him property, he can decide to lease and be making cool cash from them every year... cheesy

That's one thing I hate about you guys for Elewedu and pikinwaya, you guys are so into laycon's affairs you hardly hype them and promote Their products...

See the meagre number elewedu is doing on YouTube. As for pikinwaya, he hardly gets Endorsements... cheesy

No be the same buzz and hype your faves get? Why aren't they successful like Laycon?...

Bunch of nincompoop Fans!.. cheesy

But if Erica you claim is squatting in a hotel, might I ask you, with who. Because Kidd all the days of his social media has been doing videos in the versace mansion, living large and wearing versace robes.
So who is Erica squatting with in Eko hotel as you claim. We need answers.
When was the last time you saw Erica at Eko hotel.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9515) (9516) (9517) (9518) (9519) (9520) (9521) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.