Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5111097 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kimbrielle:

You want us to drag Laycon abi.

We go soon join him haters too.
Abeg keep quiet.
Na you be the plastic supporter so use your brain grin
Kimbrielle no kill me with laughter ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dannyxy:
But this tribalism card is an all time low...

Some of us carried frodd on our head, carried miracle on our head, without being Igbo..

This tribalism card should not filter into this thread, it's a recipe for disaster... Should be checked..
you dig! But trust agenda to agend for agendrists.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
georjay:
One thing y'all should take note is the fact that anyone who doesn't like your favourite will always find a way to discredit him/her...

so need to get emotional

all na cruise

CC : froshloaded, samueltemi337, aroundnaija, laycongang
That's true

I don chill

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
erica, vee, ka3na, tolanibaj,goes no where. we die here
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
Froshloaded:

I switched after he was shenked by Wathoni..

I still like ozo tho

@bolded. Nice

Bro so you like Ozo and you did not vote for him cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kimbrielle(f): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
DoubleeDee:

Surprisingly, Tolani is quite confrontational. When she told Biggie at DS last week she’s a tigress marking her territory and would unravel this week, I thought she was all mouth. She should not take Katrina’s silence as a victory though or as weakness. Babes like Katrina don’t have any finesse and can take anyone out with them. Her silence is probably reflective.
Tolani is acting desperate for clout.
Yesterday she picked on Kaisha now Ka3na grin

Tolani will leave that house before Ka3na nor be that kind advice Ebuka send her oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
If there is something I learnt from this their round table talk,

"ITS THE VERY FACT THAT WE SHOULD RESPECT PEOPLE EVEN IF WE DON'T LIKE OR LOVE THEM"

Same thing applies to Nairaland here. The Founder probably had the idea of one family when he founded it. But he is also aware that we are all different and thats why there are rules to check mate people.

I have seen people call Laycon all sorts of names even though they don't know him personally. Like how can you call someone you barely know a "Failed Rapper" when his career have barely kick started? How can you call someone "dingbat, dirty looking, rag tag" when you barely know the person?

How do you people enjoy seeing other people hurt? Are you aware that words can hurt? Can you take what you give out?

You don't like Laycon. Cool. But respect other people's opinion about him. You don't like Kiddwaya. Cool but respect other peoples opinion about him.

And if am going to be blunt for once, "PEOPLE TRY TO PUT OTHER PEOPLE DOWN BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID OF THEIR OWN INSECURITIES AND FAILURES."

So they feel saying shyt about others will put them at par with those people.

But my sister, my brother.. Life doesn't work that way. Who go make am, go make am las las.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Wailers United. If the sub fits, come and carry it biko. Just 1 week plus and this amount of tears... Season never start dem dey wail just because few people no too gbadu their fave.

Keep wailing

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kimbrielle(f): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
Froshloaded:

I switched after he was shenked by Wathoni..

I still like ozo tho

@bolded. Nice
Awww.

Welcome to the Laycon geng.

Ozo is good too.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dansuqi:

Laycon is also making sense oh
Everyone so far has had a opinion and has made some sort of sense!
Don't single out a particular HM for praise while obviously despising others opinion!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
Amya:

Whenever you talk of your bae, hot Presh comes to mind grin grin grin You're doing well.
Our UL people... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
Laycongang:

I swear, thatigboman started it and I tried to condemn the nonsense and I got banned. I might stop following this BBN thing on nairaland if it continues this way. Nothing pisses me more than that shit. And to think the mods are encouraging the nonsense.
u must have gotten banned for insulting or provoking a nairalander, not for condemning tribalism
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Awww.

Ozo is good too.

Spare some votes for Ozo na

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
MJBOLT:
the tribalism rearing its head on this thread was started by lekan fans,they claimed the south south and south east have won and that a yoruba must win this time around.

Please show any message corroborating this claim cos it’s mainly thatigboman that has been obviously tribal. And some other monikers hiding behind his comments to spew trash

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
Froshloaded:

Your moniker says it all

You Igbo people are always toxic..

What are you expecting before

We Yoruba's don't snitch..

Yoruba is the number 1 tribe in Nigeria

What the heck is this??

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Tochi dey talk as e dey do am

E say dem dey force people to cook, dey threaten them with no food if dem no cook, but e get some people wey dey special.

Vee Say if you fit help, help

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Laycongang: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
doziefrank07:

That's what some people are unaware about...
A Titan can choose to support Laycon,but with the stupid post that guy made,he will easily lose their support
Laycon fans will end up being his downfall
You should be smarter than this o. This is a different season not tacha's set. Titans are supporting different people this year. People that hate Tacha too dey support different people. Some of the guys that hate Tacha than anything will be supporting laycon this year. They'll also be supporting every other housemate in the house. Just support who you love and who you vibe with.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
lajid:

Bro so you like Ozo and you did not vote for him cry
I gave ozo and vee 10 votes each..

I liked them from day one...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
doziefrank07:
Laycon said some people like throwing things around..though its unhygienic but we should tolerate them..
I'm not a fan of Lucy but concerning that cleaning part,she is doing a good job.. Laycon shouldn't have said that...
He shot himself in the leg severally
Laycon is just an ugly fool. grin
Ikeja under bridge Aristotle grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Amya:
Wailers United. If the sub fits, come and carry it biko. Just 1 week plus and this amount of tears... Season never start dem dey wail just because few people no too gbadu their fave.

Keep wailing
season never start o my sister, see wailing and gnashing of teeth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Froshloaded:

I gave ozo and vee 10 votes each..

I liked them from day one...

You've done well cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Aroundnaija ...
Froshloaded...

Are you guys really supporting Laycon or you're imposters?

Why making enemies for your favourite?

Nawa ooo.

E be like na Erica go do am las las with the both of you ways of unnecessarily provoking Titans.

Titans, bikonu....make una no vex.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Tolani is acting desperate for clout.
Yesterday she picked on Kaisha now Ka3na grin

Tolani will leave that house before Ka3na nor be that kind advice Ebuka send her oo
Stop this.... Some people take more time to observe their environment before they unleash their thunder

Tolanibaj must stay!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Awww.

Ozo is good too.

Yhyh.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
thatigboman:
Only three people can tell you you the truth. Kids, drunk person and angry person - Ozo
That's why u see that l'm always angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
This Dorathy is so so wise beyond her age. Very sensible and mature.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kimbrielle:

I swear if they keep shading Tacha I see some of them on twitter we go withdraw support sharp sharp cheesy
I don unstan sharp sharp!
No time!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
how can geh be this fine na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Laycon is just an ugly fool. grin
Ikeja under bridge Aristotle grin

My Nairaland Ka3na baby kiss kiss come let me show something wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
So everyone forgot Brighto shocked
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kimbrielle(f): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
aroundnaija:

Cry more...

K
You are the one in tears.
Better beg the DQ people to vote for your Ikorodu Aristotle or else una hype go end by week 4 and Ikorodu Aristotle will not smell the money.

You laycon fans cannot be shading and insulting everyone that does not like your fave and expect to get additional votes.How many una think say una be or you think Social media hype translayes to vote even Titans when nor talk about Laycon una go still dey shade and insult them.

Las las you fans go use una hand spoil the boy chances.You need alliancesnot enemies

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Amya:

Keep wailing

Why are you everywhere my dear.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.