Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,341 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5109264 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Laycon is just an ugly fool. grin
Ikeja under bridge Aristotle grin
I love u
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
doziefrank07:

That's what some people are unaware about...
A Titan can choose to support Laycon,but with the stupid post that guy made,he will easily lose their support
Laycon fans will end up being his downfall
Exactly! grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Laycongang: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Amya:

See tears abeg. Chai these people can cry abeg.
Omo you disappoint me sha. But no p.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Laycon is just an ugly fool. grin
Ikeja under bridge Aristotle grin
are u referring to the overhyped ugly short man devil, weed-smoking, eiye cultist, ikorodu aristurtle laycorn. Laycon is a bloody fool, no be lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
MJBOLT:
the tribalism rearing its head on this thread was started by lekan fans,they claimed the south south and south east have won and that a yoruba must win this time around.
Pls quote the person.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
thatigboman:
Only three people can tell you you the truth. Kids, drunk person and angry person - Ozo
That's why u see that l'm always angry

This guy na character walahi grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by blip(f): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
If there is something I learnt from this their round table talk,

"ITS THE VERY FACT THAT WE SHOULD RESPECT PEOPLE EVEN IF WE DON'T LIKE OR LOVE THEM"

Same thing applies to Nairaland here. The Founder probably had the idea of one family when he founded it. But he is also aware that we are all different and thats why there are rules to check mate people.

I have seen people call Laycon all sorts of names even though they don't know him personally. Like how can you call someone you barely know a "Failed Rapper" when his career have barely kick started? How can you call someone "dingbat, dirty looking, rag tag" when you barely know the person?

How do you people enjoy seeing other people hurt? Are you aware that words can hurt? Can you take what you give out?

You don't like Laycon. Cool. But respect other people's opinion about him. You don't like Kiddwaya. Cool but respect other peoples opinion about him.

And if am going to be blunt for once, "PEOPLE TRY TO PUT OTHER PEOPLE DOWN BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID OF THEIR OWN INSECURITIES AND FAILURES."

So they feel saying shyt about others will put them at par with those people.

But my sister, my brother.. Life doesn't work that way. Who go make am, go make am las las.

Thank you o well said. I just feel people should hype their favs in peace without dissing another and give different updates on the show to make the page interesting and fun without bashing each other

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Froshloaded:

God bless you..

I think a Yoruba demon broke ya heart grin
k
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
ba7man:
How do you expect hustling Nigerians take their hard earned money to vote for the son of a billionaire, so that he gets richer

I wonder! I like kiddwaya but can't vote him, someone like him won't even have value for the money, by the time he converts to pounds he will be seeing it as small money, might just decide to take a trip with his pals and their harem of girls to Mykonos or any of these fancy islands rich people go to and blast the whole money on a yatch party or whatever, money that can truly change the lives of other people in the house forever, makes no sense.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Icons please ignore all trolls abegg

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Alphagan:
Aroundnaija ...
Froshloaded...

Are you guys really supporting Laycon or you're imposters?

Why making enemies for your favourite?

Nawa ooo.

E be like na Erica go do am las las with the both of you ways of unnecessarily provoking Titans.

Titans, bikonu....make una no vex.

Alaye leave story just because they are supporting Laycon this season that means i should automatically like stretchy abi undecided

If they want to support they should sad

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kimbrielle(f): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
styrese:
Stop this.... Some people take more time to observe their environment before they unleash their thunder

Tolanibaj must stay!
It is not by picking on people.

Na Kaisha own even vex me pass.
I hate when people insult people with vulgar words abeg.
She is over doing it.
She has nothing to offer apart from picking on people with vulgar words if na this one she wan do make she go back to her shell

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
zicoraads:
...one basic fact now we no go hear word again.

Smh.

Although I will have to concede, what people see as intelligence is actually a measure of their own shortcomings.

You're just a hater and an hypocrite

I didn't hear this when people were praising Ozo

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kimbrielle:

You are the one in tears.
Better beg the DQ people to vote for your Ikorodu Aristotle or else una hype go end by week 4 and Ikorodu Aristotle will not smell the money.

You laycon fans cannot be shading and insulting everyone that does not like your fave and expect to get additional votes.How many una think say una be or you think Social media hype translayes to vote even Titans when nor talk about Laycon una go still dey shade and insult them.

Las las you fans go use una hand spoil the boy chances.You need alliancesnot enemies

K

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
Venita:
So everyone forgot Brighto shocked

Not me.

I gave him over 300 votes.
Gave Trickytee 50 votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sambaby7640: 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
Alphagan:

You're right!

Could you furnish us with winner worthy highlights (WWH)...?
THE RACE IS STILL PRETTY MUCH OPEN....laycon fans should stop saying he is leading other housemates in the race..... That's all

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kimbrielle(f): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
aroundnaija:

K
Here take this to receive sense.

Next time don't drag Titans to your rubbish.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
MJBOLT:
the tribalism rearing its head on this thread was started by lekan fans,they claimed the south south and south east have won and that a yoruba must win this time around.
started actually by dansuqi, who on launch day quoted me and said that no south easterner will win it this season. Just like that.
And then they packaged a dummy called laycon and started forcing him down people's throat by force by force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
If you guys like Laycon fr fr

You will not decamp for stupid reasons..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Make una go learn how to cook o, make nobody dey insult you on top food.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bennyblings(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
zicoraads:
...one basic fact now we no go hear word again.

Smh.

Although I will have to concede, what people see as intelligence is actually a measure of their own shortcomings.

Very true.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
praise is lowkey childish

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Congratulations, you just lost a fan of laycon!
Dear Titans,please dont support laycon because his fans are anti-Tacha!
Thank you!

Nah , I be ogbologbo titan
Ma for, I no wetin my eyes see last year
I don grow thick skin with that experience
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
BrightO sitting and not saying a word...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

Not everyone is cut out for the entertainment industry . Miracle knew what he wanted , came to bigbrother and got the funds , he didn't relent , pursued his dream .

So how is Vote Brighto better ? Stop contradicting yourself , Brighto is a sailor and would most likely go back there .

Miracle didn't waste any opportunity , he just didn't fancy the entertainment shenanigans .

Thank you.

In my opinion, out of all the winners so far, Miracle has "obviously" put his money to good use..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ok, this talk is now becoming stale, they should end it already undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
thatigboman:
are u referring to the overhyped ugly short man devil, weed-smoking, eiye cultist, ikorodu aristurtle laycorn. Laycon is a bloody fool, no be lie

I am surprised this guy has not been ban, he started the tribalism on this thread.

Dominique, well-done

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
This is the comment that started the tribalism stuff here

Munzy14:

The bitter truth is ,laycon owns this 85million.

A huge percent of Nigerians can connect with him..That Nigerian graduate who has tried to secure good job, it didn't work.

Try scholarship to further it didn't work.

Faced with a change of carrier to the entertainment sector..Typical of what you see on the street here.

Again, Nigerian entertainment hub has been revolving around Igbos, yorubas and South south people majorly.

South-south had Efe.

Igbos had Miracle and mercy.

Yorubas need to have a taste of the buzz..

All odds tilt to laycon...plus he is quite liberal to everyone.

BB winners always appear different from others in their batch.

laycon is a natural connection.

Few people are privileged here..Even the privileged ones in a life time were less privileged years ago.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hintona:

This woman
Munzy14 tell me this is not you, this seem like execution without trial grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bright O is a big snake

Niggar is not straightforward

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
thatigboman:
I swear stuff like this makes me laugh..... It's funny to me unlike others that get triggered. I'm sure you are laughing typing this with the sole purpose of triggering people. You did the same to Seyi... I Dey support Laycon ooo but I no want make u stop ds thing, na comedy to me.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kimbrielle(f): 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
lajid:

Spare some votes for Ozo na
Me vote grin grin grin

Na oral and moral support I dey give this year.
No voting.
Bros abeg nor vex.
I like all the housemates.This set of housemates are likeable.I nor get favourite.

Who go win go win

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.