Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5002758 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Froshloaded:

Some people are saying he is behind the Big Brothers voice
Not sure... I think that's Yemi Blaq.... Except they are doing shifting.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
eleshin:
Playing victim asif others are not doing anything in the house.... I've seen Laycon, Praise, Neo washing dishes countless times. She's a liar abeg.
her problem is that she is ignored and not loved by anyone
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
Liposure:
If you want progress vote nengi

Is this the best line you could come up with?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
Diary Sessions begin

Lucy's DS

How Are You Feeling?

She feels much better right now, but earlier during the day, today was another episode of personal challenge in the house. And everyday, she keeps finding that maybe she is stronger than she thinks. Biggie's house is very interesting. At the end of the day, she finds a way to clear her mind and conscience, so, she doesn't feel horrible or hurt by something.

Aside Yourself, Who would you have preferred to win HoH?

She honestly thought it would be anybody else but her. She wasn't really looking at the others, but aside herself, maybe Ka3na, as she thinks her very hard working, unlike others

How Does Immunity make her feel?

It gives her peace. She is a bit relaxed, she would have been panicking by now if she was up for the eviction. She is just grateful

How do you think everyone else is feeling?

She doesn't know. She is just grateful she is safe. She wants to wait for another thing to happen, and then she will be fine. She knows HMs would have preferred anyone else but her (she begins to cry)

Biggie asks her about her emotions

Everyday, there is always something. How do people just gang up? She doesn't believe she has done anything. Maybe Bigie should say something, chip in a word or two or something, for the HMs to help around the house.

Biggie asks her to be Specific

She means general helping out. She knows she is not supposed to tell them certain things, as they are grown up, but they don't want to. They only pick interest in games and tasks, making the work difficult for those who work. The House should be for all of them, and everyone should put in some effort, not just one person. That is why she picked Prince. The kitchen is currently a mess, no one cleaned it. She does not know how people can live in a mess and justify it with "I do like that at home"... She thinks people should adjust a bit, rather than make excuses for their behavior.

Biggie Mentions Weekly Task. What are preparation plans?

They are waiting for the props to share what they will do. Some say they need props to practice. In the mornings, instead of working out, they use the arena for practice. So far, everyone has chosen their roles, and practice has begun.

What role will you be taking?

She will be drumming, try to juggle and she was going to do back flips, but is not so sure of that

Are there any particular talents?

She hopes juggling is the specific talent she can learn between now and Thursday

Does she think the house is doing well?

She thinks when time cones, everyone will align with their roles, as they all seem to have found something they would like to do. She does not think she will have much problems with the house on the task

Anything Else?

She has something, but will prefer to ask later

She asks if she can drop the list of items they will be needing for the Thursday performance.

Biggie tells her she can drop the list in the Store Room

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
dominique:

You want to start again this season?
madam, good afternoon. Dont mind me. Now i dey siddon look
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
dominique:

You're not a newbie, you know how the bots work and a simple mail to the mods will release your account and post.

Do the mods even answer someone, me I don't have that kind of energy. When the ban is off, I'll reclaim my account
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
eleshin:

Not sure... I think that's Yemi Blaq.... Except they are doing shifting.

Maybe
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
humility101:

Na u be dat on ur dp..... Mehn u really young oo

LOL

I just look young, but I'm not as young as I look.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RTSC: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
My subscription just expired. .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
there was a fight last year, think it was fraud and someone over a girl, kim wasn't straight, nengi is straight, difference dey

If the girl likes you, she will be urs.

LOL. Nengi is what? Nengi has officially told Ozo that she wants to be with him or made ANY move for them to be an item like Vee and Lilo did? Are we watching the same show?

You amuse me. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Na everybody wan dey cry these days
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by spacks(m): 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
DownChelsea:
quick question..

She's in the house with dem. So how does she know that they are heavyweights outside?
its obvious to her that laycon will surely have a good fan base outside.. 1, as a rapper, even biggie played his song to them all.. The reminisce ibile connect.. Young guys likes music.. 2, his story is relatable to we hustling nigerians hence some sympathy votes too..
Kiddwaya as we all know is the prince of paris in the house. Billionaire son. Romantic flare, toast to the ladies. So his definitely pulling some votes himself to

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
her problem is that she is ignored and not loved by anyone

And that's on her. She has a very stinking attitude.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
doziefrank07:

Na that side eye go kill her las las...stupid goat of a girl
she's not a goat
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
nazablossom:
So, You have other monikers eh!!!
You have been caught grin cheesy
Not, true that was typo error... 2013 handle is old enough to absorb any shalaye na... lol

At a time some folks here thought I was lively last year.. smh... for ndi akuru fbI.

how u deh?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
sogodihno:

Wow! Thank God u are not supporting Laycon.
This is a good sign.

ICONs have u vote Laycon today.

Laycon Laycon our guy!
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
Uncle prince is talking
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
Liposure:
she's not a goat
perhaps a cow.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
Beorn:

LOL. Nengi is what? Nengi has officially told Ozo that she wants to be with him or made ANY move for them to be an item like Vee and Lilo did? Are we watching the same show?

You amuse me. grin grin
nengi said once they leave the house they should try

You weren't awake the other night, when nengi and wathoni were gossiping ozo

Nengi said she doesn't want to lose ozo or her real bf

She wants to wait to see what happens, that if she rejects ozo and her bf doesn't take her back, she will lose both sides

Go to Twitter, the videos are there.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lol this Lucy wants to learn? Prince just enjoy your HOH mansion and stop chatting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
cool cool

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
eleshin:
Lol this Lucy wants to learn? Prince just enjoy your HOH mansion and stop chatting rubbish.
You dey mind the snake

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
Munzy14:

Not, true that was typo error... 2013 handle is old enough to absorb any shalaye na... lol

At a time some folks here thought I was lively last year.. smh... for ndi akuru fbI.

how u deh?

You as livelym cheesy grin cheesy
Really funny.

I'm not fine o. I don finally join jobless youth cry grin

Do you have a job you are not using grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
RTSC:
My subscription just expired. .
Contact me for your online subscriptions sharpely
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
Has he spoken to lucy about the kiss he rejected?

At least apologized to her.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
Prince is growing on me. This is the best guy in that house IMO

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
Eeghe:

Aaaawwww

No No No angry angry angry

I don't want a problem child...

I want my heart to rest this year..

Its not easy keeping an upper stiff lip when viewers tear them to pieces..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
Amya:
My faves for this season have been locked down. Though if any of them Bleep.s up, they'll be booted out and replaced. I'm not a 'we die here fan' I'm not stupid.

In the order of importance.

1. Kiddwaya - He will give me the much needed spice and drama this season. He's got entertainment value.

2. Prince : Guy is an all-rounder and completely underrated. He sings, he's good with his hands, he's is nice.. He's everything. A complete man.

3. Nengi : She's nice and draws unecessary hate because of her beauty. Na fine she fine she no kill person

4. Ozo: He's a cool dude, sound and intelligent. He's got people talking because of his entanglements.

5: Erica : She would have taken this spot, but since she wants to now drag man with me, she's been booted out.

Biko leave her, na small pikin dey do her, just help us give her small votes abeg. She no get plenty people.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
Broobembem:

gods in human body don't look like bag of STD
This is unfair now. He didn't create himself, haba

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
Amya:
Prince is growing on me. This is the best guy in that house IMO
jumping from mad man to mad man

You have a thing for men with issues

Ike
Kiddwaya
Prince

You go like rough play and fight well well

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
DownChelsea:
perhaps a cow.
you wish
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bookworm001:
What the heck did I say to warrant a ban. Just cause I was campaigning for vote for Ozo, all is well

But who is this nah?
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.