Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5002751 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Has he spoken to lucy about the kiss he rejected?

At least apologized to her.

Because he didn't kiss her ?

Or because you don't like him and looking for something to fault him with? Say the truth
angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lhimeet:

Because he didn't kiss her ?

Or because you don't like him and looking for something to fault him with? Say the truth
angry
all the above and much more grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
InSanety:

Why do you understand Ka3na's tears, but not Lucy's own?

Lucy wey don suffer, sell bole, buy oven instead of microwave, get unsupportive family. E reach to cry
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
jumping from mad man to mad man
You have a thing for men with issues

Ike Kiddwaya Prince

You go like rough play and fight well well
grin grin
Who cool niggis help grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
DownChelsea:
perhaps a cow.
Or a bloated ram grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
all the above and much more grin

No be you again grin I sabi
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Prince is underrated. My Prince cry kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
That was boring

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
Prince's DS

How Are You Feeling?

He feels good, the yoga session helped him think of a couple of things that had been bothering him, and let out some emotions. It actually felt good to feel lighter, especially with tempers flaring in the house, and people getting on each other's nerves.

Some of the things you healed from?

Before coming he was thinking of life before in the house and after the house. He thinks a lot. It helped him reflect on his life, every decision he has made that led up to this pint and helped him realise that being in the house is grace, not because he is deserving. He also thought about someone who was very close to him and was sick with COVID before he came in, he hopes the person should be fine by now

Thoughts on new HoH

Lucy is his friend, she's one of the people he vibes with. They both lives in C/River state, which is something they have in common. She has her flaws, but he kikes that she wants to learn and is open to suggestion and opinions. She listens to him, he is close to her, even though she may bit really be close to everyone else. He spoke to her at the party and yesterday as well. He thinks her reign will be smooth and he will help her, as her Deputy (a role he is grateful for

Aside himself, who would he have preferred to win HoH?

He has no favorites he would have preferred. It's a very fair game, open to chance, anyone can win. He has no preference, because he feels he is close to everybody. Anybody else could have won, although he knows some other persons would not have made him their Deputy

How Does Immunity Make You Feel?

He was tensed up. When Lucy won, he already knew she would pick Ka3na, but when Biggie said it had to be someone of the opposite gender, he thought it could be him or Praise. He is very happy she picked him, and to be in this first eviction would be crazy. There are a lot of strong housemates, and they don't know what fans think of them. He's just glad he isn't up for the first eviction

How do you think the rest of the housemates feel?

He is very sure a lot of housemates would have preferred someone they are closer to, so, they would have had the Deputy role. Lucy, doesn't get along with a lot of people though. He is very sure people we're displeased with her win. He thought some people were making funny faces when she made her first HoH speech, he spoke to her about it in the HoH lounge. He believes things will get better toward the end of the week

Biggie asks for the Names

Lucy has had confrontations with some of the housemates, namely Vee, Tolani, and some others. People generally have those they are comfortable with, but he encourages everyone to keep the peace as much as possible.

Preparation for House Task

He and Praise will be choreographing the whole show. He admits they are not all professionals and are not talented in some things, however, he and Praise have some knowledge on choreography. Different people are doing different things, (he names these things), he believes, at the end of things, Biggie will be impressed. They haven't gotten props, but they have what they want to choreograph in their heads. By tomorrow they will have everything on lockdown if Biggie provides the props

What role will he be playing?

He will be in the band, plans to do a few tricks with the sticks. He also wants to try juggling, and they plan for things to be elaborate. He is trying to play as many roles as possible to get things going

Do HMs

They now take it seriously, after losing last week, they are aware of the penalties. They want to work hard to make up for last week's losses and win the wager, so, they can get back what they lost from last week.

Is HoH doing enough?

She is doing as much as she can. She is trying to not step on toes, and trying to retrace her steps, she is also trying to be diplomatic with everybody and he is trying his best as well. She has taken down names of HMs as well as the props needed, which is a step in the right direction. He believes once they have their props, they will get to work. She is being very careful about not starting confrontations, to avoid ruining the mood and endangering the task. She is working despite an injury from this morning, so, it is commendable

Anything Else?

No

End of DS

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
See this mumu prince
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onozboy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
Who’s facing challenges of not being able to vote on the MyDStv app ... DStv nor gree send me otp
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bookworm001:
See this mumu prince
nengi looks uncomfortable cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
Prince kinda talks so repetitively. Passing a message multiple times in a single sentence.

Bad verbal culture, if you ask me.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
nengi looks uncomfortable cheesy

The guy irks me with this his backdoor move on Nengi
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bookworm001:
See this mumu prince
No dey talk rubbish angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onozboy(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
Onozboy:
Who’s facing challenges of not being able to vote on the MyDStv app ... DStv nor gree send me otp
[quote author=Onozboy post=92204089][/quote]
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adaramola12(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
doziefrank07:

Or a bloated ram grin

Or a bleached up ram
Onozboy:
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
DownChelsea:
To think that the chief casanova of the show, KIDDWAYA has to face daily competition with Laycon for Erica's attention all the time.. is a wonderful part of this season's story.

angry

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
DownChelsea:
Prince kinda talks so repetitively. Passing a message multiple times in a single sentence.

Judge of the jungle....
Welldone ma

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
doziefrank07:

No dey talk rubbish angry

Na true Na, been like am before buh not anymore.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
DownChelsea:

Men with accomplishment are gathered

One that his biggest accomplishment is Mr Nigeria

Is senseless and you are surprised cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
doziefrank07:

Judge of the jungle....
Welldone ma
are you crying?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
Librakid:
HOH with her white hair....Just when I thought it was over she has worn it again angry angry angry angry
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kaisha dey praise our Ozo grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bookworm001:

The guy irks me with this his backdoor move on Nengi
if I knew him, I will arrange beating for him, my guys no dey take eye see guys like that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
Safarigirl
Well done oo

You dey try

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kaisha I love you Gan

I want to fvck u sef

Come out fast
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
Keisha good girl

That's why I like yarinya, very straight forward people grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
"I have a great personality". Kaisha please grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
DownChelsea:
are you crying?
I should be asking you that...

Why are you wailing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.