Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5072824 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Who is vee?

All these furnitures with relationship highlights angry

Vee
Tolanibaj
Wathoni
Neo
Lilo
Eric

All these people wey I call are not but mere furnitures in the big brother house. Please save your votes and money voting for them
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by makydebbie(f): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
Candyness:

Hiya. Boo y'all tight & y'all gat a banging body. Definitely love lesbian one on one with ya boo. Men are disgusting. Boo y'all cute. Think about it y'all

True dear, they are.
Unfortunately I'm in a strange entanglement with their penis.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
Baba4kinatu:
Kiddwaya has gotten to second base with Erica. All these laycon asslickas are daydreaming about Laycon and Erica. Please dead am ASAP. Laycon is well built on the friend zone rock with Erica.
Because we dey flow no mean say we day date
in as much as i worship erica, erica na gold diger. there is too much gold to be dug out of that kid. laycon na just her house boy fr the house

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
NENGIsmells:
one of the housemates said it is because of the smell of nengi mouth that she refused to kiss ozo. this is the 3rd erson saying nengi mouth dey smell wtf

I like Ozo. But I like Nengi too o. This one is too much naa.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
DownChelsea:
until friendly kisses start rolling in.. Na that time you go know sey na beta cruise you dey. grin

You can daydream gan... Laycon never learn with Wathoni.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Vee
Tolanibaj
Wathoni
Neo
Lilo
Eric

All these people wey I call are not but mere furnitures in the big brother house. Please save your votes and money voting for them

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Vee
Tolanibaj
Wathoni
Neo
Lilo
Eric

tolani, vee and erica. we can destroy internet for their matter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
safarigirl:
Kiddwaya returns with a jacket.

DS

How Are You Feeling?

Today, he feels great, he feels good. The first 4/5 days he was feeling like he'll. He couldn't eat sleep, drink or talk and felt tired every moment. The first week was terrible, he couldn't contribute to his team. Since he started taking the drugs, he has been feeling good and he is happy housemates get to see the real him. So, he feels really good today

Thoughts on new job

He thinks Lucy is cool. He gets a long white well with her. She maybe, is not liked much from everyone in the house. So, the vibes are not right, and people don't see her as the new job, they still have Nengi in mind. He feels they should give her a chance, and she will do better. He feels the hob may be a bit too early for her, as she has some relationships she hadn't quite mended, so, it may not be good. He has no issues with her, but wants to show he will be there for her when she needs help. So far, she is okay

Aside himself, who would he give HoH?

He would have given Neo. Neo has been so close multiple times, and he felt Neo deserved it this time. He felt pain for Neo when Lucy won. But next time. He believes Neo's time will come.

Thoughts on eviction and his chances of survival?

He feels good. Like he said, he couldn't do much the first work, however, he feels like since last Friday, he has shown more of himself and believes he has done enough to show people his person. He's a real guy. He doesn't think he's the kind of person that wants to be the center of attention, unlike Praise, who prefers to be the center of attention and he livees him for that. He has a lot of talent and good vibes to give, and he feels he has good relationships with everyone in the else. He feels confident, blessed and motivated. He wants to enjoy himself and take things day by day as nothing is guaranteed. He just feels good that his energy is back.

His preparation plan for

The house has done a couple of routines during the gym session. He's going to do the worm, get the girls involved with some dancing lives. After the DS, they will come together and try to get down what they plan to do. They want to get a majority of things done today, get everyone on the same page. Praise has been very helpful wit the choreography, so, he thinks once everyone understands the fundamental, they can practice bit by bit. Tomorrow will be their first practice performance from start to finish. They will make sure they are ready to give 100% to the viewers.

What role will he play?

He will be doing the worm, but he's not sure what stage that comes in. They have a cheerleading routine, where Laycon will be pushed up into the air....(he goes on to describe how the routine will go). He's a team player, so, he will do what he can to advance the team, but for now, his part is where he throws LayCOON, in the air.

Biggie teases "no fires please, so, you don't mistakenly burn the house"

Is the house working together?

They are taking it seriously. As a group, they haven't been doing enough, they've just been showing up to improvise. They now realise it is very serious, especially when they went shopping and saw that the food is not enough in comparison to how they eat. He says they have not been as prepared as they should be, and even the gym session was mostly with the guys. They will be working late into the night today though, and this will be a good opportunity for them to show what they have been up to, and show they are serious about the show. InshAllah Thursday, they will be ready for the task

Do you think HoH has done better?

No. He does not think she has been very authoritative. She speaks her mind when she wants to, but with leadership, she is not as firm. That is why Prince has been doing more. In her defence, Praise took control in the gym session, so, she may have assumed Praise and the boys could do better, so, she just stepped back and allowed them control. So, no disrespect to her or her style of ruling, but in this situation, it is people with loud voices that can do this group stuff. He has not asserted his authority with Praise, because a good leader knows when to step back and allow others with a specialty. He also thinks Neo would have been ideal for the task. Going forward, be thinks she will be better with keeping the house clean and kitchen organization.

Anything Else?

He wants Biggie to leave the AC on, even if it's cold (after Naija based His complained about it last week). Also, the Jacuzzi still has an issue, so, if someone can leave instructions it make some magic happen.

Biggie will look into the first instruction.

As regards the second, he should ask Wathoni for instructions. :I

Wathoni? That girl, so, she's been hiding the instructions?
You're doing well Safari!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
DamonSalvatore:
kaisha sexy die o... Forget

Infact

She has big thighs tho kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
DownChelsea:

I like Ozo. But I like Nengi too o. This one is too much naa.
but na wetin them talk na. i am just relaying the news cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
Samueltemi337:
I just dropped 10 more sms vote for laycon

Everything go dey alright

Laycon our Guy
Shey na every 30-30 minutes you dey drop 10 votes ni??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
NENGIsmells:
one of the housemates said it is because of the smell of nengi mouth that she refused to kiss ozo. this is the 3rd erson saying nengi mouth dey smell wtf

Nengi has an artificial teeth, it is expected. She needs to gaggle more mouthwash every morning after every brush
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

You can daydream gan... Laycon never learn with Wathoni.
who is currently that happier of the two? I mean Laycon and Wathoni. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
DownChelsea:
who is currently that happier of the two? I mean Laycon and Wathoni. grin

My guy na Wathoni. It is not by talking to every housemate. No one sees Laycon as a relationship material. The way wathoni fell his hand sums it up. He is just a friend

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
Vee thinks that Lucy, ka3na and kaisha are the most problematic housemates
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Nengi has an artificial teeth, it is expected. She needs to gaggle more mouthwash every morning after every brush
oh shit, i knew it. but she for carry enough mouth wash come house na. watafek
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
safarigirl:
*my light is gone, so, I won't be able to update some HMs Diary Sessions*
carry go MAAMA... Nothing do you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Vee thinks Lucy is a dictator
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by doziefrank07(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
dominique:
Kaisha is such a pretty girl but she's neither connecting to the viewers nor her fellow housemates. It's best she goes, for the sake of her mental health
She's a fine girl in her own lane..
She truly needs to go asap... she isn't meant to be here

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
NTA channel 7 get more highlights pass Tolanibaj.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
Truth is; Vee is making sense about Lucy.

She's demanding and emotional
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mannylex(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
I'm beginning to like Vee. Babe is really stressed out and fed up though.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
i swear i love all the girls in the house

exceot nengi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
Vee's Diary Session

She feels a bit more tired than any other day because of the constant arguments going on in the house. Today was about food. Pointless. A lot of underlying issues. Feels like its the same people. Quite disappointing that the rest of them can't tell these same people to get over themselves and show respect to others.

Some of the issues revolve around Ka3ina. A lot of people don't understand her personality and she does not know how to put her points across.

Oops, I lost internet connectivity.

Sorry oh.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

My guy na Wathoni. It is not by talking to every housemate. No one sees Laycon as a relationship material. The way wathoni fell his hand sums it up. He is just a friend
NBA lainus is your name
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jasonteague(m): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
vee is making sense
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
Baba4kinatu:
NTA channel 7 get more highlights pass Tolanibaj.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
DownChelsea:
NBA lainus is your name

Truth dey pain... Deal with it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
doziefrank07:

She's fine girl in her own lane..
She truly needs to go asap... she isn't meant to be here

The fact that it is so difficult to reconcile the person in these pictures, to what we see in the house, is another testament to how deceiving pictures can be.

The girl in these pictures, seems nothing like the one in the house.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
Vee is actually smart and observant.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
[quote author=MJBOLT post=92205918][/quote]

Collect this one

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aigmax(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

My Guy..... smiley

Who you supporting this season? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.