Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5072897 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kidd say Na laycun grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by use2020: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bookworm001:

Give Ozo small na cry
No connection with him, I find him boring
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
she wouldn't tell ozo cause ozo will leave her but the gist is she isnt interested in prince, that's all I wanted to clear.

She not being intrested in Prince was never the bone of contention in the first place. You're the one bringing it now which doesn't concern me.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Laykun grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
use2020:

No connection with him, I find him boring

cry cry cry how can someone find Ozo boring. Anyway give us pity vote, nothing is too small
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
use2020:
I will spare some votes for Kiddwaya, he does not need the money but he is an asset to the show
True...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
use2020:
I will spare some votes for Kiddwaya, he does not need the money but he is an asset to the show
He does not need the money but he makes the show lively for now.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kiddwaya does not think Lucy is authoritative enough.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
Munzy14:

yea... ala Igbo... Not even stable sef... Always here and there.

kedu ihe guru na ulo akwukwo..
K'anyi we ga akuko a ebe ozo, Maka adighi amama.

Kedu Ife ichere Maka ya?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bulldozer90: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
The hand can never cover the moon. To those supporting laycon, the only crime Ozo committed is that he has all the qualities which they feel laycon should be the one to possess.

Imagine rating a so called entertainer who can neither dance, show smartness, nor even show charisma above someone who has stood out as competitive, brilliant, smart and good looking.

There is nothing tribalism cannot do in this country. Appealing to ethnicity and pity will produce winners who will bring down the ratings of the show.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Samueltemi337:
I just dropped 10 more sms vote for laycon

Everything go dey alright

Laycon our Guy
You no even get credit sef.
Yimu
Laycon is doomed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
This Kiddwaya is talking from both sides of his mouth based on his criticisms of Lucy.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
What poem is kiddwaya reciting in the diary room na?

Seriously, which schools did some of these guys attend? Wetin be dis

How can someone be speaking plenty english that don't even connect

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zulo: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dont vote who you admire but makes you smile..... kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
Amya:
My baby!!!
Dont cum o!
Hian!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
dominique:
Kaisha is such a pretty girl but she's neither connecting to the viewers nor her fellow housemates. It's best she goes, for the sake of her mental health

I hope she leaves too, and Lucy as well next week because both are not mentally built for this show.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kiddi couldn't say anything when asked about Wathoni
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
yes i busted again
zulo:
Dont vote who you admire but makes you smile..... kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kiddwaya returns with a jacket.

DS

How Are You Feeling?

Today, he feels great, he feels good. The first 4/5 days he was feeling like he'll. He couldn't eat sleep, drink or talk and felt tired every moment. The first week was terrible, he couldn't contribute to his team. Since he started taking the drugs, he has been feeling good and he is happy housemates get to see the real him. So, he feels really good today

Thoughts on new job

He thinks Lucy is cool. He gets a long white well with her. She maybe, is not liked much from everyone in the house. So, the vibes are not right, and people don't see her as the new job, they still have Nengi in mind. He feels they should give her a chance, and she will do better. He feels the hob may be a bit too early for her, as she has some relationships she hadn't quite mended, so, it may not be good. He has no issues with her, but wants to show he will be there for her when she needs help. So far, she is okay

Aside himself, who would he give HoH?

He would have given Neo. Neo has been so close multiple times, and he felt Neo deserved it this time. He felt pain for Neo when Lucy won. But next time. He believes Neo's time will come.

Thoughts on eviction and his chances of survival?

He feels good. Like he said, he couldn't do much the first work, however, he feels like since last Friday, he has shown more of himself and believes he has done enough to show people his person. He's a real guy. He doesn't think he's the kind of person that wants to be the center of attention, unlike Praise, who prefers to be the center of attention and he livees him for that. He has a lot of talent and good vibes to give, and he feels he has good relationships with everyone in the else. He feels confident, blessed and motivated. He wants to enjoy himself and take things day by day as nothing is guaranteed. He just feels good that his energy is back.

His preparation plan for

The house has done a couple of routines during the gym session. He's going to do the worm, get the girls involved with some dancing lives. After the DS, they will come together and try to get down what they plan to do. They want to get a majority of things done today, get everyone on the same page. Praise has been very helpful wit the choreography, so, he thinks once everyone understands the fundamental, they can practice bit by bit. Tomorrow will be their first practice performance from start to finish. They will make sure they are ready to give 100% to the viewers.

What role will he play?

He will be doing the worm, but he's not sure what stage that comes in. They have a cheerleading routine, where Laycon will be pushed up into the air....(he goes on to describe how the routine will go). He's a team player, so, he will do what he can to advance the team, but for now, his part is where he throws LayCOON, in the air.

Biggie teases "no fires please, so, you don't mistakenly burn the house"

Is the house working together?

They are taking it seriously. As a group, they haven't been doing enough, they've just been showing up to improvise. They now realise it is very serious, especially when they went shopping and saw that the food is not enough in comparison to how they eat. He says they have not been as prepared as they should be, and even the gym session was mostly with the guys. They will be working late into the night today though, and this will be a good opportunity for them to show what they have been up to, and show they are serious about the show. InshAllah Thursday, they will be ready for the task

Do you think HoH has done better?

No. He does not think she has been very authoritative. She speaks her mind when she wants to, but with leadership, she is not as firm. That is why Prince has been doing more. In her defence, Praise took control in the gym session, so, she may have assumed Praise and the boys could do better, so, she just stepped back and allowed them control. So, no disrespect to her or her style of ruling, but in this situation, it is people with loud voices that can do this group stuff. He has not asserted his authority with Praise, because a good leader knows when to step back and allow others with a specialty. He also thinks Neo would have been ideal for the task. Going forward, be thinks she will be better with keeping the house clean and kitchen organization.

Anything Else?

He wants Biggie to leave the AC on, even if it's cold (after Naija based His complained about it last week). Also, the Jacuzzi still has an issue, so, if someone can leave instructions it make some magic happen.

Biggie will look into the first instruction.

As regards the second, he should ask Wathoni for instructions. :I

Wathoni? That girl, so, she's been hiding the instructions?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
DownChelsea:
What poem is kiddwaya reciting in the diary room na?

Seriously, which schools did some of these guys attend? Wetin be dis

How can someone be speaking plenty english wey no connect

I nodded off twice. He is not boring but the questions are making him repeat himself grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
As e no work i go rest now
Bookworm001:

If you wan vote Ozo, the voting go open grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
Who is vee?

All these furnitures with relationship highlights angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kiddwaya is a talkative.

My fingers ache from his session. I liked him better when he had that throat issue

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
MamBi:

I nodded off twice. He is not boring but the questions are making him repeat himself grin
boring small, had to mute, went on a very long rant, mad man.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
what ever goddess erica says stands, erica is greater than bbn, erica is greater than pmb, erica is greater than donal j trump.
erica is greater than nairaland. my godess erica i worship. i will clean her pussy and ass with my tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
*my light is gone, so, I won't be able to update some HMs Diary Sessions*

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
safarigirl:
*my light is gone, so, I won't be able to update some HMs Diary Sessions*

Same here
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
ArchAnge1:
boring small, had to mute, went on a very long rant, mad man.

grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Baba4kinatu(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kiddwaya has gotten to second base with Erica. All these laycon asslickas are daydreaming about Laycon and Erica. Please dead am ASAP. Laycon is well built on the friend zone rock with Erica.
Because we dey flow no mean say we day date

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
Baba4kinatu:
Kiddwaya has gotten to second base with Erica. All these laycon asslickas are daydreaming about Laycon and Erica. Please dead am ASAP. Laycon is well built on the friend zone rock with Erica.
Because we dey flow no mean say we day date
until friendly kisses start rolling in.. Na that time you go know sey na beta cruise you dey. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NENGIsmells: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
one of the housemates said it is because of the smell of nengi mouth that she refused to kiss ozo. this is the 3rd erson saying nengi mouth dey smell wtf
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
gaming and chatting - tizeti

Gbese ! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.