Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5111405 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9939) (9940) (9941) (9942) (9943) (9944) (9945) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Una dey shout black woman, unknown organisation started by a random person. Tell me one popular person interviewed or having an association with that organisation
The same organisation you elites went to vote Erica to win most influential person of the year, no be so?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Simran94:

The same organisation you elites went to vote Erica to win most influential person of the year, no be so?
They were even bragging that she beat rihana and Beyonce grin grin

Awon werey!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Which one is that ... ELOY AWARDS.

You live in the cave. Am sure you don't know eloy awards.
Have you forgotten you elites rushed to vote for your fave? cheesy grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mr real baba fela orginial video has 250k views after seven months of release

While his remix featured Laycon has 265k views and counting under two days of release..trending at number two

Bet on Laycon

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
They were even bragging that she beat rihana and Beyonce grin grin
Awon werey!
That guy is very dvmb.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
rayvelez:

That guy is very dvmb.

So dumb

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
jayjaycee0:

How many unknown awards has your fave laycon won first. Let's talk about that one. Erica won an Eloy, that is the biggest award in Nigeria when it comes to lifestyle and fashion. She won an Eloy.

Your fave couldn't even make the nominees on Headies next rated. How dare you open your mouth to troll Erica on award.

Know your level fast, before I change am for you

As usual you always take this road anytime you are cornered, it is very easy to pick your brain.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
CaracalClaws:
Grunting like a pig will not save erica's sanity cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
If u don't care about him,u shouldn't also worry about the effect of his affairs with sweeter ladies on erica as they are no longer together tongue
Gigantic Fooolishness!

Well she is hospitalized at the moment as a result of the shock she had for seeing a beautiful lady enjoying my king Kidd's delicious juice that she lost cheesy grin cheesy

Ooh I love my king Kiddwaya, an alpha male that give it to u hot hot without looking back cheesy cheesy cheesy

Must you be in everyone's mention?
Rest!!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
CaracalClaws:
Grunting like a pig will not save erica's sanity cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
If u don't care about him,u shouldn't also worry about the effect of his affairs with sweeter ladies on erica as they are no longer together tongue
Gigantic Fooolishness!

Well she is hospitalized at the moment as a result of the shock she had for seeing a beautiful lady enjoying my king Kidd's delicious juice that she lost cheesy grin cheesy

Ooh I love my king Kiddwaya, an alpha male that give it to u hot hot without looking back cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pepper them more!!! grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
eleshin:

Praise's birthday party. Kidd was trying to drink Ciroc from Kaisha's mouth.....

Yuck!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
jayjaycee0:
E choke!
Yes!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Know your level.

We are talking netflix here. Not unpopular showmax
Kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Simran94:

Have you forgotten you elites rushed to vote for your fave? cheesy grin cheesy

We don't acknowledge clout chasers. Those chaing clout with Erica's name. Let them go to Nengi. Ka ji ko

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
jayjaycee0:

See tears... My guy you must think this is the laycon show that has no content. They are to put lilo rejecting him as one of the content . How shambolic

You will assume tire on top Erica's success. Just change your moniker to assumpta. Erica has not even started yet. They havent even announced her major deal with a telco yet. When they do. Una go kolo finally
Kwa kwa kwa
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Setting who up for drags. Stay pained. When Erica's netflix show starts you will be more pained. The advert is coming soon, just stay tuned. E go choke tire.

They are pained now that Erica has gotten herself a netflix show. Commercial sense will not kill my fave. Her 20k views you are laughing at on youtube, she is converting it to proper revenue via netflix. Unlike your fave who was given a show as part of his agreement for being winner of BBN. Mercy was paid 200m, laycon is living a slave life for multichoice.

Mercy has achieved countlessly so much as at this time last year, laycon is still yet to find his feet. Music we no see, show no get content they kept pushing and pushing ... Man, this life no balance at all.

Multichoice I know they are ruing that miss of letting Erica go, she is content and better commercial value for them, laycon is just as miserable as his name.
giddem!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
teacherbim:

Hahaha JJC alias johnny just come, we all know who is doing local
Paiko phone
Star radarada
Kuddy fan grin grin

Chaiiii

You dare talk down on star. Oooomo

Let's start with the periwinkle property, that their buildings exist on the pages of their brochures.
Or the bleaching brand jennysglow a.ka. white now now sellers
Or the payfools that ran. Into financial crisis, started as a jumia competition, selling a conglomerate of everything in Nigeria to finally relegated to a female clothes seller.

Or which

Your fave is the ambassador for toilet brands. Keep your mouth fem! How dare you talk down on star.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Simran94:
Black women worldwide came on Nengi's live, they hope to interview her in the USA

Omo!

Nengi is indeed the "African Star"

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
jayjaycee0:
E choke!
as wat

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
jayjaycee0:

We don't acknowledge clout chasers. Those chaing clout with Erica's name. Let them go to Nengi. Ka ji ko
You mean totonatu the one you always cry to anytime you are sent to kuje is now a clout chaser? grin

Must be nice!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sweetpink:
If uncle Dele can focus on Erica,then who am I not to FOCUS on the one and only star girl? grin

Dele momodu actually started the Versace wedding nonsense...

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
Damikjay:

as wat

Nothing! grin

The mumu just dey cook up things from his empty skull.

I don leave am for the matter make he dey fool himself dey go.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Ode, after una don rush vote for her and she won the award. cheesy grin cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You mean totonatu the one you always cry to anytime you are sent to kuje is now a clout chaser? grin

Must be nice!

icons and receipt ehnnn una tooo m7ch

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
jayjaycee0:

See tears... My guy you must think this is the laycon show that has no content. They are to put lilo rejecting him as one of the content . How shambolic

You will assume tire on top Erica's success. Just change your moniker to assumpta. Erica has not even started yet. They havent even announced her major deal with a telco yet. When they do. Una go kolo finally
Major telco deal? cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Chaiiii

You dare talk down on star. Oooomo

Let's start with the periwinkle property, that their buildings exist on the pages of there brochures.
Or the bleaching brand jennysglow a.ka. white now now sellers
Or the payfools that ran. Into financial crisis, started as a jumia competition, selling a conglomerate of everything in Nigeria to finally relegated to a female clothes seller.

Or which

Your fave is the ambassador for toilet brands. Keep your mouth fem! How dare you talk down on star.
So periwinkle deal still dey pain you cheesy grin wink cheesy

Go to Lekki water side, periwinkle estate dey there. Go and invest 10 million as initial deposit in one of their penthouses and spread the balance within 24 months. Tell a friend to tell a friend because you still dey for secondary school

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Must be nice!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
JJC, is like u don't know how Netflix works.

if say Erica reality show is a Netflix original,then u are a very big ugly liar.

cus the list of all Netflix original for 2021 has already been released since last year, for confirmation u can check dis link https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Netflix_original_films_(2021–)

if Netflix is buying her content, it is Netflix that will first announce not erica,

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Nengi was supposed to trend with her scanty meet and greet last night...what happened? grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Even her fans dumped her and focused on Erica!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
Simran94:

Lol, the same account that carried out a poll for fans to vote where you elites voted for Erica to win Influential person of the year. You don forget so soon cheesy grin wink grin

There's a caught

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Damikjay:
JJC, is like u don't know how Netflix works.

if say Erica reality show is a Netflix original,then u are a very big ugly liar.

cus the list of all Netflix original for 2021 has already been released since last year, for confirmation u can check dis link https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Netflix_original_films_(2021–)

if Netflix is buying her content, it is Netflix that will first announce not erica,
Lol it's like you don't know JJC yet..

There is nothing like Erica reality show.

Netflix no get any business with her as per reality show.

He's just pained about Laycon's showmax reality show coming up and he's trying to cook up stuffs just to make himself feel better.

Even whorica never said anything of such. Imagine lieing on behalf of your fave grin cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
omotolly22:
After fighting the whole housemates in the house because of kidd

After saying so girls like kaisha and wathoni feels the can have him to, the very kaisha and Kidd almost kissed in her very presence yesterday

After claiming husband and property

After trending kiddrica for life in Botswana and togo

Your telling me Versace wedding will not hold again CHAI embarassed embarassed

I thought the are the power couple, they will be in love forever

She said the bolded?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
Baba God I thank you this Sunday afternoon...

Thank you for making me Stan with sense this year!

Imagine if I stanned erica. I for follow her admit for hospital...

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9939) (9940) (9941) (9942) (9943) (9944) (9945) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.