Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5110758 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9940) (9941) (9942) (9943) (9944) (9945) (9946) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Nengi was supposed to trend with her scanty meet and greet last night...what happened? grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Even her fans dumped her and focused on Erica!
E shock you? grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nengi, trends for her mouth watering deals and classiness.. while your cheap tacky, fave graces the news and trends for being an abandoned used condom , to the extent she was hospitalized.

e good to get sense, e get why.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Nengi was supposed to trend with her scanty meet and greet last night...what happened? grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Nengi don't care about superficial trends in togo, mali, zimbabwe and benin republic.

She's more into winning in real life...

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Just imagine these elites, so they are jealous of Nengi and Neo's friendship? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Chibabe005:
Nengi, trends for her mouth watering deals and classiness.. while your cheap tacky, fave graces the news and trends for being an abandoned used condom , to the extent she was hospitalized.

e good to get sense, e get why.

Fasachi wedding in the mud and totonotu with Nomyth had taken their aso ebi to tailor grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Eeya oya take chocolate cheesy wink

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
Simran94:
Just imagine these elites, so they are jealous of Nengi and Neo's friendship? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Like what is their point here?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
temi1290:

She said the bolded?

yes she did.. I recall the scene, Erica and kiddwayya were in the hoh lounge, she was talking of relationship, and the type of man she wants.. in her words, she said "I want a man,who's not accessible, the one that I'll be proud of, to be say I was able to get him.. not the type that's everywhere, the type that even kaisha and wathoni feel they can get him too".

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
Simran94:

So periwinkle deal still dey pain you cheesy grin wink cheesy

Go to Lekki water side, periwinkle estate dey there. Go and invest 10 million as initial deposit in one of their penthouses and spread the balance within 24 months. Tell a friend to tell a friend because you still dey for secondary school

And star deal no pain you.

Your fave and unknown. Toilet brands

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
Yes!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
Simran94:

Major telco deal? cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

E shock you... I can see and feel your pains dear

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sweetpink:
Yes!!!! grin

All Naija Newspapers know that Erica is content.
They haven't seen anything yet

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Simran94:

Eeya oya take chocolate cheesy wink

Sweepink love the fact that this girl keeps talking about Ghana this Ghana that, and wants to compare with Erica shows she is trying to compete with Erica. Erica no send them and her fave.
As far as Ghana discussion is concerned, Nengi just want to see her friends because no one cares about her Ghana presence.

Don't give her scholarship over this Ghana talk, we know who is who, if iclowns know that Nengi Ghana trip was a disaster just like her party yesterday. She no get number, she no get level. Udara fans

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
Chibabe005:

yes she did.. I recall the scene, Erica and kiddwayya were in the hoh lounge, she was talking of relationship, and the type of man she wants.. in her words, she said "I want a man,who's not accessible, the one that I'll be proud of, to be say I was able to get him.. not the type that's everywhere, the type that even kaisha and wathoni feel they can get him too".

See me thinking Laycon was the only person she looked down on, which kind of Man does think kaisha can get, person wey be omo olowo.Me I'm just for old fool nymota to come and give his opinion on this issue,his face (alleged) tried to snatch his faves trophy.

Bwahahahahahaha,I laugh in close my property.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Chibabe005:

really??
Mennnnnnnn
Hmmmmmmm

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Vee kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
jayjaycee0:

And star deal no pain you.

Your fave and unknown. Toilet brands
Who knew Partner mobile before they signed Erica? cheesy grin cheesy
Even after they came for Erica, how many elites have bought the phone and posted pictures of it online just like icons did with Oppo?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
EricaNyansh:

Like what is their point here?
Because erica and neo followed eachother yesterday on IG, they are saying "ntor" to nengi because she and neo are besties cheesy grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
Simran94:

Who knew Partner mobile before they signed Erica? cheesy grin cheesy
Even after they came for Erica, how many elites have bought the phone and posted pictures of it online just like icons did with Oppo?

Say what.. omo this girl you are crass unintelligent and uninformed.

That is the first mobile fone owned and made by a Nigerian.
2 baba was their ambassador before.
Omo I know you don't know anything other than iphone and samsung, and laycons oppo. There re many more phone manufacturers out there.

It will sell. Just wait.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
Chibabe005:

She has always looked down on people in that house.

And kidd already said his kind of woman is someone who doesn't look down on anyone cheesy grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
I hope this housemates, won't be diplomatic or soft during their reunion especially with dogrica when she tries she run her mouth.
she fought and had imaginary enemies all for a guy that treats her like the used tampon that she's.

she hated and dragged wathoni's motherhood all for an imaginary relationship.

she had silent beef and hate for Nengi, who she saw as a threat.

she really looked down on kaisha and wathoni, to have thought that they aren't worthy to go close to a guy like kiddwayya.. unfortunately for her,in her very own eyes Kiddwayya was ready to lick kaisha saliva.

I really hope, God uses one housemate to send Erica finally to yaba left.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Say what.. omo this girl you are crass unintelligent and uninformed.

That is the first mobile fone owned and made by a Nigerian.
2 baba was their ambassador before.
Omo I know you don't know anything other than iphone and samsung, and laycons oppo. There re many more phone manufacturers out there.

It will sell. Just wait.
2baba was their ambassador in 2016, he ran away before 2017. Go and check. Nobody joined their company ever since because their phone brand was useless, even Itel was more popular than them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Simran94:

She has always looked down on people in that house.

And kidd already said his kind of woman is someone who doesn't look down on anyone cheesy grin cheesy

Kidd is smart ohh... he has seen and been with different type of ladies. he knows Erica type! that's why he maintained his stance,on not having a relationship with her.

my dear,that reunion venue wouldn't contain the housemates, if Erica and Kiddwayya were actually dating, she'd so rub on their faces ehhnn..

that's why God's using Kiddwayya to disgrace her wella!

she must be humbled!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
teacherbim:

Fasachi wedding in the mud and totonotu with Nomyth had taken their aso ebi to tailor grin

buhahahahahahaha.. I Even heard,they were doing group contribution,to charter molue to take them to itlay for the wedding.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
jayjaycee0:

All Naija Newspapers know that Erica is content.
They haven't seen anything yet
They know who the real queen is!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
Simran94:

2baba was their ambassador in 2016, he ran away before 2017. Go and check. Nobody joined their company ever since because their phone brand was useless, even Itel was more popular than them.

2baba was their ambassador till 2018. Get your facts right. They signed 2 year deal with him. Unlike laycons exposure deal with Oppo.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sweetpink:

They know who the real queen is!

Iclowns know... Even turtles know. I have told turtles countlessly. That Nengi is the queen of LOVNN and the only girl in that league is Vee. So she is the queen of Vee

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Simran94:
Vee kiss kiss

vee has her career and her man all to herself.

I just recall, how hoelites were gingering kaisha to dance with neo erotically during, their last Saturday night party. hoelites were really rooting for kaisha that night.

but see life.. their dogrica has been sent to ICU, by the same kaisha!

every bad thing, Erica and hoelites wished other housemates keeps coming back in a big bang to Erica's face

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa
Na Erica matter go kee somebody las las cos I no understand how Erica downfall go take add to their useless life!
Kwa kwa kwa
At least She has the fame,love attention and so much more to offer but what do you have?
Nothing!!!!!
That's why you are so miserable, vile and bitter!You will remain pressed while she progresses!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Iclowns know... Even turtles know. I have told turtles countlessly. That Nengi is the queen of LOVNN and the only girl in that league is Vee. So she is the queen of Vee
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
My beautiful and Gorgeous queen! kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9940) (9941) (9942) (9943) (9944) (9945) (9946) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.