Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5072690 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9984) (9985) (9986) (9987) (9988) (9989) (9990) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 10:05am On Feb 05, 2021
teacherbim:
Dumberica , stop reporting Kid's Instagram page .It was your Fav that was begging to be fu ck and she was well fuc ked. Free Kid abeg
Don't mind the foools that haven't recovered from Kidd's hot slap cheesy
they have failed yet again.....My king's page is back grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:07am On Feb 05, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kew kwa
Their clout chasing trophy is still crying...lmao grin
Let me read comments and laugh grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:10am On Feb 05, 2021
Another deal is loading....giddem!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 10:13am On Feb 05, 2021
[s]
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kew kwa
Their clout chasing trophy is still crying...lmao grin
Let me read comments and laugh grin[/s]
U cum buckets fc are the foools crying under his page cheesy grin cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:17am On Feb 05, 2021
Kwa kes kes kwa
I knew it!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2021
Tell me why I wouldn't restan and Pakistan this smart woman again and again!
Eribaby,you were mearnt to shine,shine on!!!
The devil wanted to use one oloriburuku somebody to dim your shine but God said no and removed that obstacle in your waygrin
Keep shining my love!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:37am On Feb 05, 2021
Simran94:
kiss kiss

Ninjas to the world. I love my fanbase!.. cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2021
DownChelsea:
Everyone on the show was a winner. However there were small winners and big winners.

Small winners.

Brighto. Showcased nothing to sell himself outside the house

Tochi.. Didn't spend enough time to create enough positive impressions.

Ka3na.. showcased her controversial attitude more than anything else.

Prince. Seemed all about the game, but was really all about the women. NONE OF WHICH HE COULD BOLDLY CONQUER

Vee.. vocally and intellectually decent. But she was always a tag along.

Kidwaya.. Overly unserious, and perpetually creates the impression that due to his childishness, he doesn't have his ambitions figured out yet.

Erica... Numerous avoidable sad stories

Eric... Did absolutely nothing in the house.

Lilo.. Did absolutely nothing in the house.

Big winners...

Trikytee.. Sold his talents excellently

Laycon.. Very crafty and showcased his talents and intellect. Won the grand prize

Nengi.. Beauty, Brains, versatility, a good heart. She often came off as confused tho. Cos she was apparently in love with a guy (Ozo) but kept on breaking her own heart by standing in her own way.

Neo.. Lively, resourceful, game player, fun guy, mc, story teller, king of games, drip lord e.t.c

Ozo.. Went in to be himself.. went all out for all his passion and got positive results in everything he went all out for.
An evidently 1st class intellectual material, a man on his own classy path, never following the crowd, excellently sold his passion for family, fashion, , education and SPORTS, The best Orator and leader of the bunch.. Vigorously went after Nengi, tamed her and eventually got her. With Ozo, the END always justifies every MEANS.

Praise.. Very lively, talented, funny, a dancer who is focused on his craft. Enjoyed himself. Never faking. Sold himself and had good f*cks. Everything was a win-win for praise.

Funny but apt... grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2021
CaracalClaws:
[s] Rubbish!
Own ur faves with ur full chest, instead of wasting ur time writing balderdash!
If not that one of ur faves Ozo is still with nengi, I am sure u would have written nengi off sef undecided
Nengi was never a confused woman in love jare, she was very focused and smart in the game, she was actually more focused in that game than even Ozo if truth be said, he almost got himself disqualified sef on that account.

Even Vee was never a tag along, Neo was !

I also like praise but that doesn't change the fact that he is still yet to win something tangible post bbn till date lol

Nonsense write up from u!

Or is it premium kidd that showed his Mixology, creativity skills and as a result has his movie company Kiddwaya Entertainment!
His Mixology, curlinary and marketing skills even earned him luxurious deals with transcorp hilton, Eko hotels and placed him high as the one and only Ciroc kidd of bbn lockdown!

Look here Mr man, as long as the post bbn story is far better than the pre bbn story, they obviously sold themselves well and fought a good fight.
Enough said!
Kidd, Vee and prince are obviously doing far far better than some of ur faves will ever dream of doing.

Big winners and small winners my ass cheesy

You have a valid point too.... grin

Wow! Never knew you were this vast.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2021
teacherbim:
Beautiful souls❤❤, Ozo was at Abuja for his ambassador deal and his sweet babe was with him.

Beautiful people... I love them!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:53am On Feb 05, 2021
igasiboy98:

Yet another useless blog with fake news!

Can a store which is just one of their numerous stores nationwide sign an ambassador for a brand?

Not even the main store oo. Just a sub distributor. This is not your whorican GC where you feed yourselves with lies.

They are only deceiving themselves. Even the store no even call her ambassador talkless of the main swarovski... grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:54am On Feb 05, 2021
I Am LAYCON will stream in the UK, France, Australia and 23 other countries outside of Africa

Icons ❤ Tell Laycon Supporters and Haters to tell other
Anticipate #IamLaycon

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 10:54am On Feb 05, 2021
igasiboy98:

Number 1. E choke!!!

The ones that trend daily useless empty hashtags in Babylon and Syria couldn't even make top 2 grin grin

Las Las it's not by Trending hashtags... grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 11:02am On Feb 05, 2021
Violence!... grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 11:13am On Feb 05, 2021
teacherbim:
I Am LAYCON will stream in the UK, France, Australia and 23 other countries outside of Africa

Anticipate #IamLaycon
This is what it means to go international!

Worldwide Showmax original. Laycon pushing his career and those of his friends like Vee and Lilo worldwide in the process..it's good to associate with success.

The first of it's kind on showmax as a reality show..
I can't wait...

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2021
Just saw this on
Showmax website

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 11:15am On Feb 05, 2021
As it should be addressed.. cool

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:18am On Feb 05, 2021
CaracalClaws:
[s] Rubbish!
Own ur faves with ur full chest, instead of wasting ur time writing balderdash!
If not that one of ur faves Ozo is still with nengi, I am sure u would have written nengi off sef undecided
Nengi was never a confused woman in love jare, she was very focused and smart in the game, she was actually more focused in that game than even Ozo if truth be said, he almost got himself disqualified sef on that account.

Even Vee was never a tag along, Neo was !

I also like praise but that doesn't change the fact that he is still yet to win something tangible post bbn till date lol

Nonsense write up from u!

Or is it premium kidd that showed his Mixology, creativity skills and as a result has his movie company Kiddwaya Entertainment!
His Mixology, curlinary and marketing skills even earned him luxurious deals with transcorp hilton, Eko hotels and placed him high as the one and only Ciroc kidd of bbn lockdown!

Look here Mr man, as long as the post bbn story is far better than the pre bbn story, they obviously sold themselves well and fought a good fight.
Enough said!
Kidd, Vee and prince are obviously doing far far better than some of ur faves will ever dream of doing.

Big winners and small winners my ass cheesy

This one don see him fave for where him no like.. e come dey pain am. Lmao. E pain am well well.

Pains.. My faves were Laycon, Ozo and Nengi.. and they were the biggest winners during and even outside the show. DEAL WITH IT.

If you get mind tell me who your fave be. grin grin

And yes Nengi was confused but it takes nothing away from her. I'm her biggest fan but truth is.. you cannot be the best "game" player and confess that you can make compromises for a particular guy. A guy you struggle to push away with your words BUT constantly can't do without BY YOUR ACTIONS.

Nengi to Ozo was always...

"Leave me but don't leave me"
"We're not in a relationship, but don't eat without me"
"I need some space, but don't go frolicking with other girls"

"I don't care about you but I'll still she'd tears and call you a F*CK BOY if you leave me"

"We shouldn't be seen together but you must not leave the arena without me"

"We are just friends but anyway, give me your car balloon, kid pictures and pls move into my room to the bed next to mine"

Laycon and Ozo also had their shortcomings too (PLENTY) but they are still the biggest winners together with Nengi.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:31am On Feb 05, 2021
teacherbim:

Anticipate #IamLaycon

Omo, of Lay Lay don strike gold mine o. Billionaire!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 11:39am On Feb 05, 2021
fyneguy:

Omo, of Lay Lay don strike gold mine o. Billionaire!
I swear! cheesy
This is so huge for Laycon. He's cashing out BIG. I mean BIG!!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2021
EricaNyansh:

You have a valid point too.... grin

Wow! Never knew you were this vast.
Thanks my dear
The guy just came to hype his faves and to tell us the ones he is beefing stylishly!
Which he failed on arrival as everything is crystal clear for all to see!
Imagine him putting Praise nelson among the biggest winners cheesy grin grin very laughable!

U don't have to like Kiddwaya the only verified housemate aside laycon to know he is amongst the biggest winners
U can imagine a whole Ciroc has refused to even sign another lockdown housemate aside him cos of his excellent Mixology and marketing skills amongst the bunch grin no one dey drag that endorsement with am grin
Kiddwaya Entertainment is brain work too grin

Or is it Vee that has successfully penetrated the music music industry with a hit track already.
Mind u , I don't even like vee but she is doing far better than her partner Neo.

Erica should have been amongst the big winners but her stupidity, Ill manner and lust for a rich delicious versace cum ruined her!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2021
Even channel O had no other choice but to stan.
#IamLaycon showmax airing worldwide!

E choke!!!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2021
[s]
DownChelsea:

This one don see him fave for where him no like.. e come dey pain am. Lmao. E pain am well well.

Pains.. My faves were Laycon, Ozo and Nengi.. and they were the biggest winners during and even outside the show. DEAL WITH IT.

And yes Nengi was confused but it takes nothing away from her. I'm her biggest fan but truth is.. you cannot be the best "game" player and confess that you can make compromises for a particular guy. A guy you struggle to push away with your words BUT constantly can't do without BY YOUR ACTIONS.

"I don't care about you but I'll still she'd tears and call you a F*CK BOY if you leave me"

"We are just friends but anyway, give me your car balloon, kid pictures and pls move into my room to the bed next to mine"

Laycon and Ozo also had their shortcomings too (PLENTY) but they are still the biggest winners together with Nengi.[/s]
SHARRAP!

I knew all along it was all about ur faves cos u are not intelligent!
Fliping through the previous pages to see ur senseless posts then put the icing on the cake grin

btw Ozone, Ozo earned two strikes and was almost disqualified while nengi ended on a clean sheet, enough said!
Use ur tongue to count ur dirty teeth!

And my fave is kidd flipping waya the only verified housemate asides laycon on twitter.
And He is enjoying life to the fullest as one of the biggest winners !
E chock u? grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
I believe this will help those who live in location where Show Max is not supported

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
EricaNyansh:
Violence!... grin grin

Kai,

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sweetpink:

No cap!!!!!
Erica's full of grace!!!!

God of Erica

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
CaracalClaws:
[s] SHARRAP!

I knew all along it was all about ur faves cos u are not intelligent!
Fliping through the previous pages to see ur senseless posts then put the icing on the cake grin

btw Ozone, Ozo earned two strikes and was almost disqualified while nengi ended on a clean sheet, enough said!
Use ur tongue to count ur dirty teeth!

And my fave is kidd flipping waya the only verified housemate asides laycon on twitter.
And He is enjoying life to the fullest as one of the biggest winners !
E chock u? grin

Your fave is a daddy's boi.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
I am ready for #IamLayconShowmax
Are you?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Your fave is a daddy's boi.
And ur fave is a bastard cheesy
At least mine knows his daddy!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
EricaNyansh:
Violence!... grin grin

Uncle please post another story.

Is charles the gorimapa bigger than Oga Pauloo in the entertainment industry. Charles secures merely modeling deals for all is clients just like Nengi.
Is Nengi an ambassador to any A-list brand. I won't be shocked he uses her face again in a glo advert just like how he fuckeed kimoprahss career up.
Kimoprah was never ambassador to my brand, she was just collect 800k -1.5m to shoot promotion for the brands charles the mugun brings on the table

That's exactly what he has turned your Nengi too
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
teacherbim:
I am ready for #IamLayconShowmax
Are you?

Added to watchlist straight.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
DownChelsea:

Laycon and Ozo also had their shortcomings too (PLENTY) but they are still the biggest winners together with Nengi.

I can imagine

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9984) (9985) (9986) (9987) (9988) (9989) (9990) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.