Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5111059 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9985) (9986) (9987) (9988) (9989) (9990) (9991) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
I remember when the Ghana musician was asked to sing a song for Nengi at the club.

He simply asked who is Nengi, is she fine like Erica?

This phrase eehnnn...

Pain turtles no be small. Tell charles of oshodi to know his level

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
A list ... Just A list

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ka3na the boss lady....

I C U

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
I stan winners... Winners only

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
igasiboy98:
Even channel O had no other choice but to stan.
#IamLaycon showmax airing worldwide!

E choke!!!

Laycon is made for life. DSTV has made him their product. All DSTV platforms and sister companies will be used to promote him, on a mutually beneficial basis.

This will rub off positively on Laycon's friends and family. You don't want to be his enemy o. Even DSTV will see you as an enemy grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
fyneguy:

Laycon is made for life. DSTV has made him their product. All DSTV platforms and sister companies will be used to promote him, on a mutually beneficial basis.

This will rub off positively on Laycon's friends and family. You don't want to be his enemy o. Even DSTV will see you as an enemy grin
Laycon's has a special grace upon his life.

He has joined the likes of Ebuka as an all time DStv product.

Cashing out BIG from them.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
igasiboy98:

Laycon's has a special grace upon his life.

He has joined the likes of Ebuka as an all time DStv product.

Cashing out BIG from them.
Absolutely u right.... Laycon got that grace cool

I am a realist and u don't have to be my fave for me to say it as it is!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
CaracalClaws:

I actually enjoyed his moments with Kidd, after Erica left. Even Kidd was more fun to watch then. He wasn't holed up in Erica's cocoon.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
CaracalClaws:

Welcome to the LOVNNW gang

The still require you to hold laycons bottle water

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
fyneguy:

I actually enjoyed his moments with Kidd, after Erica left. Even Kidd was more fun to watch then. He wasn't holed up in Erica's cocoon.
Laykidd was awesome to watch cool
Two positive minded guys that like each other genuinely, erica's bad energy really rubbed off kidd in a bad way to people sad

Kidd is an amazing guy with a great heart, u can feel it around him. infact he is a kid at heart.
He is raw, a real gee that says it as it's and moves on without grudges!

And baba God knows why he made it possible that only Kidd and laycon get verified first on twitter cool

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Airing in 23 countries outside Africa.

5 episodes to binge watch from 11th Feb.

5 episodes from 4 March.

E choke!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
[s]
jayjaycee0:

Welcome to the LOVNNW gang

The still require you to hold laycons bottle water[/s]
E pain am well cheesy

Erica's toto health has been suffering ooo since my king abandoned it.
u hoelites shouldn't get tired of man hunting yet jare!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
igasiboy98:
Even channel O had no other choice but to stan.
#IamLaycon showmax airing worldwide!

E choke!!!

Olamilekan...King!

Twale Baba!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
CaracalClaws:
And ur fave is a bastard cheesy
At least mine knows his daddy!

K.O.!

Finish Him!... grin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Uncle please post another story.

Is charles the gorimapa bigger than Oga Pauloo in the entertainment industry. Charles secures merely modeling deals for all is clients just like Nengi.
Is Nengi an ambassador to any A-list brand. I won't be shocked he uses her face again in a glo advert just like how he fuckeed kimoprahss career up.
Kimoprah was never ambassador to my brand, she was just collect 800k -1.5m to shoot promotion for the brands charles the mugun brings on the table

That's exactly what he has turned your Nengi too

Yes!

Oga Paulo dey learn work for Charles of play hand. Even erica wanted him as her manager and begged Kidd to connect her to him... grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
jayjaycee0:
I remember when the Ghana musician was asked to sing a song for Nengi at the club.

He simply asked who is Nengi, is she fine like Erica?

This phrase eehnnn...

Pain turtles no be small. Tell charles of oshodi to know his level

This one is hallucinating... grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
jayjaycee0:
A list ... Just A list

A-List for where?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
jayjaycee0:
I stan winners... Winners only
The person that paid for this post on Premium times is high on Gordon's..Was CeeC disqualified?..

Oga Paulo keep paying for mediocre articles to be written about Erica on blogs and Newspapers, Yet it doesn't change public perceptions about her.

Las Las her management will get tired and dump her as no one is buying the fake propaganda... grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
Please complete the following

Person when fine when no get sense. ...........

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
CaracalClaws:
And ur fave is a bastard cheesy
At least mine knows his daddy!

hmnmmmmm.. the violence is too much!!!

why bring ,Tomahawk and Ak rifles to a simple broom fight?

e enter abeg!!!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agwunwayi: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
DownChelsea:
Everyone on the show was a winner. However there were small winners and big winners.

Small winners.

Brighto. Showcased nothing to sell himself outside the house

Tochi.. Didn't spend enough time to create enough positive impressions.

Ka3na.. showcased her controversial attitude more than anything else.

Prince. Seemed all about the game, but was really all about the women. NONE OF WHICH HE COULD BOLDLY CONQUER

Vee.. vocally and intellectually decent. But she was always a tag along.

Kidwaya.. Overly unserious, and perpetually creates the impression that due to his childishness, he doesn't have his ambitions figured out yet.

Erica... Numerous avoidable sad stories

Eric... Did absolutely nothing in the house.

Lilo.. Did absolutely nothing in the house.

Big winners...

Trikytee.. Sold his talents excellently

Laycon.. Very crafty and showcased his talents and intellect. Won the grand prize

Nengi.. Beauty, Brains, versatility, a good heart. She often came off as confused tho. Cos she was apparently in love with a guy (Ozo) but kept on breaking her own heart by standing in her own way.

Neo.. Lively, resourceful, game player, fun guy, mc, story teller, king of games, drip lord e.t.c

Ozo.. Went in to be himself.. went all out for all his passion and got positive results in everything he went all out for.
An evidently 1st class intellectual material, a man on his own classy path, never following the crowd, excellently sold his passion for family, fashion, , education and SPORTS, The best Orator and leader of the bunch.. Vigorously went after Nengi, tamed her and eventually got her. With Ozo, the END always justifies every MEANS.

Praise.. Very lively, talented, funny, a dancer who is focused on his craft. Enjoyed himself. Never faking. Sold himself and had good f*cks. Everything was a win-win for praise.
Please tell me what Nengi,Ozo and Laycon has achieved that Erica is yet to achieve...

I don't even wanna talk about Neo cos he didn't even win big in the house....and Praise....damnn!!!!Big winner??...so to you,he won big than Prince and Kiddwaya..

Even Kat3na's controversial attitude has given her more fame than Neo..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Persin when no gree learn na him dey carry .........
Load

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
Agwunwayi:
Please tell me what Nengi,Ozo and Laycon has achieved that Erica is yet to achieve...

I don't even wanna talk about Neo cos he didn't even win big in the house....and Praise....damnn!!!!Big winner??...so to you,he won big than Prince and Kiddwaya..

Even Kat3na's controversial attitude has given her more fame than Neo..

Let's start with their social media Engagements. Let's include Laycon and Nengi followership.
Let's conclude with their number of endorsements and deals..

Erica is at the bottom barrel...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
[quote author=EricaNyansh post=98772131]

Let's start with their social media Engagements. Let's include Laycon and Nengi followership.

Erica is at the bottom barrel...[/quote

Na persin when no gree learn na him dey carry load

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
EricaNyansh:

The person that paid for this post on Premium times is high on Gordon's..Was CeeC disqualified?..

Oga Paulo keep paying for mediocre articles to be written about Erica on blogs and Newspapers, Yet it doesn't change public perceptions about her.

Las Las her management will get tired and dump her as no one is buying the fake propaganda... grin

Your fave finished the show... Below Dora

How far... You still get mouth. She is not even the last girl standing despite Erica leaving

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
[quote author=SoiSoi13 post=98772192][/quote]

Kindly post Nengi's Endorsement deals here, let's check something... Please. I asked you yesterday, you ghosted on me

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agwunwayi: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
So yesterday my girl signed ambassadorial deal with an international brand SWAVROSKI...And just incase u need to know.........

Swavroski has collaborated with top notched brands like Chanel,Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin and many more..

There's even swavroski museum in Austria showcasing the company's precious collection...

And there's also Erica's collection in swavroski Nigeria...Wahala for who him fave no get collection...

Heard madam knife also influenced for ordinary hair straightener yesterday..and same people that were abusing Erica that all her deals were influencer deals were rejoicing...even when they know she's an ambassador o...

My apologies to Elite here,I couldn't come to hype our girl's deal yesterday,been very very busy..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nengi is the Queen of lockdown
If E pain you drop �

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
Team Sold out!! kiss kiss
Wig of 300,000 naira

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agwunwayi: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
EricaNyansh:

Erica is at the bottom barrel...
Include and conclude everything,let me know...Am waiting..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
IamLaycon coming soon . If you are on the premium package , all you have to do is activate your showmax . If not you can still subscribe.

Feb 11 we can't wait .... ..
My boy is blown . Surely the biggest winner in all the 5 seasons combined . So popular they had to make an international show just for him . Free publicity for all his work . I envy Mr Real ... That collaboration is about to go international . Best gamble ever

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Simran94:
Team Sold out!! kiss kiss
Wig of 300,000 naira

Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter if God be for us who can be against us

Nobody

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9985) (9986) (9987) (9988) (9989) (9990) (9991) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.