Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Viral Video Of Thirsty Squirrel Asking For Water Melts Hearts - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Viral Video Of Thirsty Squirrel Asking For Water Melts Hearts (563 Views)

Why Is Water Not Giving To Accident Victims Even When They Are Thirsty For Water / Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village (photos) / Stunning Amputee Steals Hearts On Social Media With Gorgeous Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video Of Thirsty Squirrel Asking For Water Melts Hearts by topsco(m): 1:44am On Jul 18, 2020
The video shows the squirrel getting up on its hind legs to ask for water.

Social media users are united - for once - in sympathy for a thirsty squirrel begging for water in a video that has gone massively viral online. The video shows the squirrel getting up on its hind legs and following a man around, as if 'begging' for water. It surfaced on Reddit a day ago, and has since reached different social media platforms like Twitter, melting hearts on each of them.

The video begins by showing a squirrel on a road as a man and a girl watch it. The squirrel, spotting a water bottle in the man's hands, gets up on its hind legs and repeatedly gestures at him with her front paws until the man leans down to offer his water bottle to the rodent. Obviously thirsty, the squirrel puts its tiny mouth to the bottle and begins sipping water - going strong until the whole thing empties in just a few seconds.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1283744266620043264

The video has collected over 4.2 lakh views and a ton of comments on the microblogging platform. On Reddit, it has gone viral with a whopping 3 million views and 34,000 'upvotes'.
https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/viral-video-of-thirsty-squirrel-asking-for-water-melts-hearts-2264470?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

"Breaks my heart," wrote film producer Nila Madhab Panda while responding to the video.

Other comments below

Re: Viral Video Of Thirsty Squirrel Asking For Water Melts Hearts by janedonez(m): 2:16am On Jul 18, 2020
Really touchy. That can only happen in a sane environment, where it to be here, what we will be seeing is ' look at the bush meat that made my day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of Thirsty Squirrel Asking For Water Melts Hearts by tillaman(m): 3:12am On Jul 18, 2020
Ladugbo mi grin
Re: Viral Video Of Thirsty Squirrel Asking For Water Melts Hearts by remi4ever(m): 4:33am On Jul 18, 2020
sad
Sad to see the plight of Nature's best Tree Planter; Squirrels bury nuts, forget them & help plant trees

World is skewed, lost its balance; Humans want to dominate

We build houses, supermarkets, restaurants; forget about other creatures leaving them no access to even a pond�

[excerpt]
Re: Viral Video Of Thirsty Squirrel Asking For Water Melts Hearts by ThierryJay: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2020
Lol, That squirrel is doomed if this were to have taken place in Nigeria.

Omo, they will share testimony in church on top am sef, about how manna fell from heaven.

Lalasticlala, I know this may not exactly be a snake, but it's almost as close to the earth as your favorite species. It deserves front page biko.
Re: Viral Video Of Thirsty Squirrel Asking For Water Melts Hearts by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
Don't try this in NIGERIA. If pple in Nigeria can eat alligator lizard, how much more SQUIRRELS. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Cure My Yellow Urine And Body Weakness / Certificate of Occupancy & Its Importance (Details) / Click Here For More Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.