Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Help Me Cure My Yellow Urine And Body Weakness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me Cure My Yellow Urine And Body Weakness (556 Views)

How I Got Rid Of My Yellow Teeth Within 10 Minutes / How Real Is The Me Cure Diagnostics Center 54 Medical Tests Promo? / 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Cure My Yellow Urine And Body Weakness by Munamu: 8:25am On Mar 06, 2021
For two weeks now, I have been experiencing severe fatigue. I went to two hospitals and series of test were ran. I was diagnosed with malaria parasite, and placed on medication.
Each night, I find it difficult to sleep because of the severity of the fatigue. During the day, the fatigue is minimal.
Re: Help Me Cure My Yellow Urine And Body Weakness by pozehnani(f): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2021
Increase your water intake. Then get this blood medicine called "liquid iron". Works very fast in the treatment of fatigue and increase blood levels.

Go get it now.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Cure My Yellow Urine And Body Weakness by ppeessuu: 9:41am On Mar 06, 2021
Go and test for h pylori infection
Re: Help Me Cure My Yellow Urine And Body Weakness by Munamu: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
pozehnani:
Increase your water intake. Then get this blood medicine called "liquid iron". Works very fast in the treatment of fatigue and increase blood levels.

Go get it now.
Gratitude sir.
Re: Help Me Cure My Yellow Urine And Body Weakness by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
The more you drink water, the more your urine gets white. Drink water as often as you pee. Eat complete vegetable soup more for this period. If there is cash, buy milk/malts or blood tonic, such as Bhutto, dedions or liquid iron. Rest more often. If you maintain this for that most two weeks, you will come and thank me.
Re: Help Me Cure My Yellow Urine And Body Weakness by Munamu: 9:50am On Mar 13, 2021
Viknat:
The more you drink water, the more your urine gets white. Drink water as often as you pee. Eat complete vegetable soup more for this period. If there is cash, buy milk/malts or blood tonic, such as Bhutto, dedions or liquid iron. Rest more often. If you maintain this for that most two weeks, you will come and thank me.
Bless u sir. Am grateful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why Mothers Should Not Post Their Newly Born Babies On Social Media / Hardmirror Hardbody: Back To Working Out / How I Lost Weight Without Exercise| Five Ways To Lose Weight WITHOUT E Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.