Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Easier And Better Strategies For Making Consistent Profit From KDP As A Beginner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easier And Better Strategies For Making Consistent Profit From KDP As A Beginner (205 Views)

Amazon: How To Get Started With Amazon KDP As A Beginner / Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? / Making Consistent Profit From Binary Option Trading Is A REALITY!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easier And Better Strategies For Making Consistent Profit From KDP As A Beginner by Kaypeeboss(m): 3:21am On Jul 18, 2020
Good morning fellow Nairalanders , before I continue I want to appreciate Mk82 for opening our eyes to KDP and other publishing platforms. Others individuals who have contributed in one way or the other to educating interested indie authors about making profits on Amazon are recognized too. Now to the real stuff on ground
I discovered Amazon Kindle publishing platform in January 2017 while I was doing my industrial training. But since I couldn't find anyone to put me through, I gave up investing my time and energy learning, this important side hustle.
Later in 2019 I was trying to fix my forex account, and then I met a certain guy in the United States, who was trading forex and was into Amazon Kindle publishing, to cut the long story short he helped me fix my account, my payoneer details and help get my card to Nigeria in less than three weeks, and so I started this business, today I have over 55 books in the system and I am still writing more, it wasn't easy at first but I persisted just like mk82 will always advise.
Recently during the lockdown I. Committed myself to discovering much about keywords, profitable topics, niches and choosing the best author names and also books you can quickly write and boast of at least 10 books every month, no matter how slow you are, remember one important thing that Amazon Kindle publishing platform is a game of numbers, and so after researching so much, I have discovered about 25 profitable, fresh and untapped niches, alongside profitable keywords that will make you cash, I am not promising that you will be a millionaire in one month, but you will realize enough profits to keep you enthusiastic about continuing this business, I ll give you secrets about your cover, the table of contents, and how you can make a few k words give you plenty pages on even the Kindle version of your book, if you are interested message me on whatsapp on this number 09067478013, please don't call, I am a very busy person, I ll attend to your messages only, that's my best way of managing my very busy schedule also if at a point, I get a certain number of persons, I might stop accepting people because I do not want the keywords to be saturated as I will be writing too, thanks and God bless! If you want me to give you hot and searchable topics I have coined, I can too.

(1) (Reply)

TRUEWISH ENERGY | The Leading Renewable Energy Companies In Lekki,lagos / Best Printing Without Delay / How I Made Money Using This Web Browser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.