Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Instadubaivisa.com Is Fraud Site - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Instadubaivisa.com Is Fraud Site (641 Views)

How Harsh Visa Requirements Spur Fraud In Nigeria / Ghana Deports 700 Nigerians Involved In Fraud, Prostitution, Robbery / Man Accuses Ethiopian Airlines Nigeria Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instadubaivisa.com Is Fraud Site by go4goldnow: 3:25am On Jul 18, 2020
Avoid www.instadubaivisa.com they are fraudster and Scammers, I paid for a 90 days Dubai visa from the which cost me 2700 AED for my sister and everyday their representative always lair about one thing or the other. All they are after is noting but just to get your money before you pay. Make use of a right agency when you need a dubai visa do not ever use instadubaivisa cos they will take your money and will never receive any visa they are 419

Re: Instadubaivisa.com Is Fraud Site by go4goldnow: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2020
Please beware instadubaivisa are Scammers don't waste your money
Re: Instadubaivisa.com Is Fraud Site by Famoustemmy(m): 9:46am On Jul 26, 2020
O deep gan ooo
Re: Instadubaivisa.com Is Fraud Site by go4goldnow: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Yes oh scam everywhere, I do not want other people to fall their victim that's why I had to voice out

Famoustemmy:
O deep gan ooo
Re: Instadubaivisa.com Is Fraud Site by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
You paid 2700 AED for visa on a random site you found online?

If that's true, then you truly deserve to be scammed. tongue
Re: Instadubaivisa.com Is Fraud Site by go4goldnow: 4:00am On Jul 27, 2020
It was during the lockdown and all offices were closed and my visa is about to expire and if you know UAE rules , you will know that they do not joke

Activist001:
You paid 2700 AED for visa on a random site you found online?

If that's true, then you truly deserve to be scammed. tongue

(1) (Reply)

A Tale Of Two Visas By Deji Yesufu / As An African In Paris, Where To Get Groceries And Food / Video: Accident At Games Village, Abuja This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.