Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

How Abandoned Twins Were Found Dead In Calabar Wastebin [PHOTOS] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Abandoned Twins Were Found Dead In Calabar Wastebin [PHOTOS] (270 Views)

Abdulwahab Magaji: Customs Officer Found Dead In Abuja Apartment / Former CHELSEA Star Discovered His Twins Were Fathered By His Wife Ex / Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Abandoned Twins Were Found Dead In Calabar Wastebin [PHOTOS] by pislok: 4:02am On Jul 18, 2020
On Friday, passersby found twins abandoned by their mother in a dustbin dead on Friday morning in Calabar, Cross River State, TopNaija reports.

It was gathered that the woman who is at large delivered the babies and dumped them in the waste dump on Thursday, July 16, 2020, at Mayne Avenue extension by Goldie Street, Calabar South local government area.

Eyewitnesses on Friday morning revealed that they woke up to see the beautiful twins lying dead in the cold dump without even a pair of clothes.

“At about 7am this morning when I went to dispose my refuse, I saw people gathered at the waste bin – with some murmuring. When I moved closer, I saw a pair of between twins lying without clothes. When I checked further, I noticed that their umbilical cord is still intact, but there’s no life found in them.

See photos and read more here https://topnaija.ng/how-abandoned-twins-were-found-dead-in-calabar-wastebin-photos/

Re: How Abandoned Twins Were Found Dead In Calabar Wastebin [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 18, 2020
this is murder

I wonder why some women will kill their kids after giving birth, after you pass through the pains and you successfully gave birth you still have the mind to throw away your child or kill your child

you don take drugs and the child no wan come out why you no respect yourself know say the child is destined to live on earth, after you born am you still kill am

this twins now fit be the P-square of their generation

1 Like

Re: How Abandoned Twins Were Found Dead In Calabar Wastebin [PHOTOS] by TakingItBack: 4:47am On Jul 18, 2020
I fear for calabar, very brutal women and men.. no conscience
lucky999:
this is murder

I wonder why some women will kill their kids after giving birth, after you pass through the pains and you successfully gave birth you still have the mind to throw away your child or kill your child

you don take drugs and the child no wan come out why you no respect yourself know say the child is destined to live on earth, after you born am you still kill am

this twins now fit be the P-square of their generation

Re: How Abandoned Twins Were Found Dead In Calabar Wastebin [PHOTOS] by pyyxxaro: 5:50am On Jul 18, 2020
This is wicked
Re: How Abandoned Twins Were Found Dead In Calabar Wastebin [PHOTOS] by OVB123: 6:12am On Jul 18, 2020
Yet some couples will be looking 4 the fruits of the worm they will not see any at all. hmmmm! that is irony of life.
Re: How Abandoned Twins Were Found Dead In Calabar Wastebin [PHOTOS] by ibrutex(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2020
on that day they will ask the mother "what was our offense that you have to kill us."

(1) (Reply)

Scammers And 419 Blacklist / Oyo Serial Killer Rearrest / Protestor Tells Officer To Put On A Mask But He Utterly Refuses! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.