Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

What Re The Requirements For Obtaining Citn Certification With Aca Certification - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Re The Requirements For Obtaining Citn Certification With Aca Certification (6906 Views)

What Next After Aca And Cisa?: / Can I Get An Mba Or Bsc With My Ican (aca) / Acca/aca Prerequisite To Cfa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Re The Requirements For Obtaining Citn Certification With Aca Certification by myboo: 10:14am On Feb 06, 2011
Hi friends, pls what re the requirements for obtaining the chartered institute of taxation certification (CITN)??I am ACA with over 2 years experience in tax practice. Need ur comments guys,
Re: What Re The Requirements For Obtaining Citn Certification With Aca Certification by niceprof: 10:28am On Mar 09, 2011
u can pay 150k or apply for exemption and start with PE1,where u will write two papers and then proceed to pe 2
Re: What Re The Requirements For Obtaining Citn Certification With Aca Certification by HBSL: 4:23am On Jun 11, 2013
you will no longer be able to claim exemption. You will write 2 papers in PE I all papers in PE II and PE III
Re: What Re The Requirements For Obtaining Citn Certification With Aca Certification by unanghope: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2013
Rubbished! Why will ACA Write pe1 to pe3.. I hv checked their syllabus..taxatn in intermediate is richer than d entire Courses in CITN..

1 Like

Re: What Re The Requirements For Obtaining Citn Certification With Aca Certification by pioneer: 6:35am On Jun 28, 2014
For your CITN/ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com, info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: What Re The Requirements For Obtaining Citn Certification With Aca Certification by doteezy1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hello my people,
I studied Business Administration and would love to be a member of the CITN.
How long DOES it take to be certified?
And will I be given any exemptions whatsoever?

Please i need urgent answers.
Thanks
Re: What Re The Requirements For Obtaining Citn Certification With Aca Certification by toptop: 7:26am On Jul 05, 2017
Why not go for ICAN instead? CITN is limited to just tax administration. But ICAN is all inclusive. Except you are already in a tax related industry.

Just thinking...
Re: What Re The Requirements For Obtaining Citn Certification With Aca Certification by Geomasino: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
hello, I am a graduate member of ICAN, completed my finals ICAN exam May 2017 diet, I intend writing CITN exam. Please am I qualified for ICAN exemptions to proceed to write 2 papers in pe1, and p2 and p3??
Re: What Re The Requirements For Obtaining Citn Certification With Aca Certification by Olupita(m): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2018
Hello house,

Please I need a certified member of The Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria to help with being my referee as I've been asked to provide a certified member's number to complete my registration.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: What Re The Requirements For Obtaining Citn Certification With Aca Certification by adubam(m): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
Geomasino:
hello, I am a graduate member of ICAN, completed my finals ICAN exam May 2017 diet, I intend writing CITN exam. Please am I qualified for ICAN exemptions to proceed to write 2 papers in pe1, and p2 and p3??

You don't need to write any exam if you are ICAN Chartered. Since you Just completed your ICAN, go for your induction and after one year of you induction apply direct for CITN membership, That's all.

For the Op, since you have been inducted into ICAN for at least a year you can go directly for induction. ICAN and CITN settled this after their long battle.

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Know All About Chartered Institute Of Logistics And Transport (cilt) / The Best Way To Increase Motivation At Work / Should I Lie About Work Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.