Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Please I Need Critics For This Plan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please I Need Critics For This Plan (721 Views)

Please Help In Correcting Any Errors In This Plan / Feedbacks Urgently Needed On This Plan / Will N20 Million Be Enough To Build This Plan Out In The Eastern Part Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Critics For This Plan by OsusuBishop(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2020
Greetings Nairalanders,

Please i need expert in the house to help me critic this plan objectively. My brother got this from his engineer this morning and about to go to the site.

Many thanks

Re: Please I Need Critics For This Plan by RedPhoenix: 7:45am On Jul 18, 2020
For security purpose I always like buildings to have multiple entries one at each differing end. I would have loved to see this

If the kitchens have exits/doors, then it's cool. Looks decent to me
Re: Please I Need Critics For This Plan by OsusuBishop(m): 7:51am On Jul 18, 2020
Thank you every much, all 3 apartments has back/kitchen exit.

Thanks again

RedPhoenix:
For security purpose I always like buildings to have multiple entries one at each differing end. I would have loved to see this

If the kitchens have exits/doors, then it's cool. Looks decent to me
Re: Please I Need Critics For This Plan by Kido90(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2020
The middle apartment

1. Not ideal for the Kitchen to be in front of the house. Remove completely. The Sitting Room becomes bigger.

2. Move the Toilet to the passage leading to the back. Toilet now ensuite with the Bedroom.

3. Convert the Toilet into a Kitchen. This will also have an exit door leading to the back of the building. The Kitchen may appear small, but big enough for the size of the apartment.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Critics For This Plan by RedPhoenix: 7:55am On Jul 18, 2020
OsusuBishop:
Thank you every much, all 3 apartments has back/kitchen exit.

Thanks again

Yw
Re: Please I Need Critics For This Plan by RedPhoenix: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2020
Kido90:
The middle apartment

1. Not ideal for the Kitchen to be in front of the house. Remove completely. The Sitting Room becomes bigger.

2. Move the Toilet to the passage leading to the back. Toilet now ensuite with the Bedroom.

3. Convert the Toilet into a Kitchen. This will also have an exit door leading to the back of the building. The Kitchen may appear small, but big enough for the size of the apartment.

This is a three unit self contained apartment. The kinds that's popular in Abuja.. Except I'm not seeing correctly, this is a 3 in 1 building apartment

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Critics For This Plan by Kido90(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2020
RedPhoenix:

This is a three unit self contained apartment. The kinds that's popular in Abuja.. Except I'm not seeing correctly, this is a 3 in 1 building apartment

Yes, it is a 3 unit apartment.

My comment is on the Middle apartment. The design can be enhanced. My suggestion is on possible improvements on the middle apartment design.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Critics For This Plan by OsusuBishop(m): 8:47am On Jul 18, 2020
You see correctly. Twin 2 bedroom and a unit of self contain.

Thanks

RedPhoenix:

Re: Please I Need Critics For This Plan by Wigetsolar: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2020
In case you have a visitor, where can de take a piss or chit? Enter one of the bedrooms before accessing the toilet
Re: Please I Need Critics For This Plan by OsusuBishop(m): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2020
There's a visitors toilet in both flats at each end. Except for the self contain in the middle.

Wigetsolar:
In case you have a visitor, where can de take a piss or chit? Enter one of the bedrooms before accessing the toilet

(1) (Reply)

You Love A Beach Front Property? Buy Your Plots @Beach Haven Ibeju-lekki Lagos / Nigeria Traditional Architecture / How Do I Evict This Stubborn Tenant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.