Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Children Have Invaded Nairaland Politics.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Have Invaded Nairaland Politics.. (831 Views)

What Is Going On In Nairaland Politics Section (Too Much Hate) / Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Have Invaded Nairaland Politics.. by Sammy07: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2020
ChoCho54:
Monkie! grin
Lokili! grin
Re: Children Have Invaded Nairaland Politics.. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2020
Sammy07:

Hmm.
with time they'll make changes, they are working on IP ban.

Whatever! Mtcheew!
Re: Children Have Invaded Nairaland Politics.. by zombieTRACKER: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2020
Nels55:

Never lose faith in your country. Those great countries today are the result of men and women who never lost faith in her... China is a perfect example

Nigeria is dead and rotten
Nobody can save her..
No Nigerian politician cares

They are all in it for the money
That's why its juicy.. All offices

The only way to save her
Is to reduce the cost of governance
And that will NEVER see the light of day

Death sentence or castration to kidnappers
And plea bargain to corrupt politicians..

Yeah right
Re: Children Have Invaded Nairaland Politics.. by Orange22: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:

Lokili! grin
[/s]
Re: Children Have Invaded Nairaland Politics.. by ChoCho54(f): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2020
kikero:

Ah I see where the problem is....

When Nairaland started in 2005, there was no such thing as 'home internet'. The only Nigerians with access to the internet were people who were already working, were educated, and some students.

The internet was linited to cyber cafes, some academic institutions and so on. Plus, most phones could not pick up the internet then, and most young people didn't have access to phones then.

Thus the political discussion seemed 'matured' then.

Now, the Internet is more widely available than it was now, and as a result, it appears to you 'kids' have taken over.

Don't mock the kids. Today's kid is going to grow and mature tomorrow. Allow them to mix and post whatever they like. They might learn a thing or two. Such is the way of the world.

Modifed...Kids had access to the internet back then. But when the cost of browsing at a cyber cafe for one hour is a lot of money....
So you mean there were few idiots online when BB subscription was 5k? grin
Re: Children Have Invaded Nairaland Politics.. by omoharry(f): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nels55:
For the matured minds in this forum irrespective of political affiliation, wondering if we can have a platform or room where we can discuss matured politics..

For me, politics is simply either a tool of building or destruction so what matters is the progress of this nation. But kids in this platform take it as a game of tribal bashing or stupid sentiments..

You see I can offer heavy criticism to a party or region but such must be with objective, proof, intellectual challenging and up for debate...

I believe there are likeminds as well here so I seek a way Nairaland Mods can help to isolate real students of politics from the polluted water..

Any of any of these kids wants to learn and grow, opportunity will be available to such.. Am proposing a profile verified account within nairaland for the new platform..
I concur .
Re: Children Have Invaded Nairaland Politics.. by Orange22: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:

Hmm.
with time they'll make changes, they are working on IP ban.
[/s]
Re: Children Have Invaded Nairaland Politics.. by Orange22: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:

It has actually improved abit.
Before there ain't quote button, some sections weren't there before, the design wasn't like that before and some lines were there before it was removed like this.
[/s]
Re: Children Have Invaded Nairaland Politics.. by Orange22: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:

lol, clown grin
[/s]
Re: Children Have Invaded Nairaland Politics.. by Orange22: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:

True.
[/s]
Re: Children Have Invaded Nairaland Politics.. by ZooOga: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
So true Mr Op!

I'd like for Chairman Seun to code in a brand new block/ignore button into the website. Many of these kids and adult mischief makers waste ppl's data and precious reading time on a daily basis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Meeting With Ize-iyamu, Ill-advised, Dent On President’s Image / Police Woman Stand By And Watched This Man Writing "Buhari Is A Criminal" / What Edo People Did To Oshiomole And His Cohorts Summarized In One Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.