Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

God Does Not Change - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Does Not Change (106 Views)

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / Atheism. God Does Not Exist. / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Does Not Change by jonatoye(m): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: God does not Change

WORD FOR TODAY
The God we serve is an unchangeable God in all situations. He remains the same both in good and bad times of life!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For I am the LORD, I do not change; Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob." (Malachi 3:6 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A man was appreciating God for His goodness in their lives by saying that he serves a God that does what he says. This is absolutely true. I paused to think about it and remembered that the same God made it clear to us that in this world we will see trouble but victory is assured.

The only issue with men is that we always forget the goodness of the Lord when things appear to be getting worse contrary to our expectations. As the Lord is doing great things in our lives we should be mindful that life is in two phases. There are people in terrible situation of life presently not because they are sinners but because such is life. Hence, in all situation, God is God and after Him there is no other.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I worship you because you do not change and you are God all by yourself in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
The situation in the life of a man can change but God remains unchanged and rules in all affairs of men!!!

Have a Superb Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

Register For Free / Lockdown To Leaping [5] – Pastor Adeboye / Daily Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.