Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Message - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message (1516 Views)

What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? / Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? / What Exactly Do Couples Do During Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message by Sebastine1994(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2020
We live in a society of OYO ( On YOur Own), when something happens to you, nobody is coming to save your sorry ass. when your business fails or unforseen circumstances happens, no body is coming to rescue you. it is this type of mentality that breeds fear, the fear makes us to make investment, insure ourselves, cheat others, game the system, shut our mouth when we see evil. it is the same fear that would make some become armed robbers and kidnappers.

A society where poverty will lash your children if something happens to you, so you fear to speak out when you see evil, that is the society we live in today, a society where everyone is looking out for himself, cheating the unsuspecting that is the society we live in today, a society where the police man is not ashamed to take bribe because it is an OYO society, The trust is dying, we don't trust each other anymore. friendship and laughter are no longer genuine, human greediness make them selfish and blind to the truth. greed has posoined mens soul.

In the past it wasn't always like that, we looked out for each other, community cared for their sick, and their poor, you can die for your community without fear because your family will be well taken care of, when we did things for the good of all and with no hidden intention but a raw passion to do good.

If this is an experiment, I wish it should stop, individualism had done more harm than good to us, let us rebuild our community structure, that special bonds connecting us across space and time regardless of skin colour, let us rebuild our neighborhood. where we are no longer afraid to make new friends and various gurus with personal interest pontificate on individualism.

We need to come together as a community to fight crime and build a better society, a society we can pass on to our kids with pride.

1 Like

Re: Message by SavageResponse(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Sebastine1994:
wedding is different from marriage, I always wonder about this thing called love, I want to know what couples do after marriage, I have studied 1056 marriages as a statician, but it seems love dies naturally.

I used to think couples spend the whole day staring Into each other's eyes but I was wrong. 8 years ago I bought the iPhone 4 because of how they advertise it, I used it for 2 days and I felt I wasted my money. I gave it out for free. I was the best man for a wedding and the groom called me aside one week later to say HE MADE A MISTAKE. he felt remorseful marrying his wife.

so many marriage seminars advise the couple to spice things up, be spontaneous, but some people feel it's a waste of time, expecially those who marry for sex, they feel their partner is useless and start searching outside.

summary of all this gibberish is that I want to know how couples live after marriage

What you have said it the bitter truth but most people in our society prefer to deny it
Re: Message by Perogbangba(f): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2020
Hmnmmm, married people making this marriage of a thing scary to we singles.
Re: Message by Kobicove(m): 12:35am On Jul 20, 2020
Marriage should not be a do-or-die affair.

Feel free to quit when you get tired! undecided
Re: Message by femalecobra: 12:45am On Jul 20, 2020
What goes on in the marriage for the next ten years?
What’s a typical day sitting down in the house like with each other? Considering you can’t even really talk to make it female friends like before ??
Is it boring?
Cus I feel the emotions at a lower level like just 5months with my boo now. So I am confused ��. How do we work on it to always be as interesting as before.
No sex yet, yet I feel we at see finish stage already...I mean by the way we have become so comfortable that no one is putting extra ginger as in the beginning....
We just jist n do stuffs together
Is that how marriage becomes ?
I know I came out of a house but as it is now I am confused whether I was seeing clearly then or had sense to understand.
Is marriage boring?
How do u keep it lively when there is nothing to say to each other?
How do u strive to continue to make each other besties n desire to talk or jist with each other only as was in the beginning?
The man that was so crazy about u....in terms of hugs, touch, kiss etc that just drops....and you are wondering why it has reduced in 6 months....how do U cope with those realisations and reality?
I am scared that if I feel this way now....what would be left in the remaining years?
Yet this is a friend or someone I have know for 2 years and I am free or at least comfortable with....I wonder how those who marry strangers or someone u must over respect etc cope??
What’s day to day in marriage like?
Re: Message by merieam16(f): 1:37am On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Message by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 20, 2020
The Botanical name for marriage is SCAM cool

1 Like

Re: Message by ERCROSS(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
we Singles would like to learn from the experienced folks of only lalasticlala would push this to the Frontpage so we can get more insights
Re: Message by maak400: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
The greatest fear of a man when it comes to marriage is marrying a hoe unknowingly
Re: Message by tobechi74: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
Many do
Re: Message by Sebastine1994(m): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
Reno omokri blocked me on Facebook

'I don't think about what came before, or what will come after. I don't think about anything. I just clear my mind and do it.'

emir of daura
eje of ankpa

Communities have answers to a lot of insecurity .The problem is local and the solution is local. We just have to listen and engage all stakeholders. This is the only way.

security starts from the community , because every criminal belongs to a community, they don't live in the sky,they are our neighbors, once you can nip them in the bud early, our country will be safe for everyone.

our brains become fully developed at 25
Re: Message by Sebastine1994(m): 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
on December 22
my brother recalled the past for me during one of our Facebook chat and I was moved. I have resolved to take on the future. I would be the best ever. I would take on my fears and dreams.

I think it is time to start working on some of my ideas. princecess is traveling today for the xmas. so I would have to stay back in the shop to assist uju

Bro, don't fight Biology, you can either use your liberated mindset to push your own personal agenda or leave the rat race without any regret.

mutawa Islamic police

mihrab show Muslims direction to face during prayer
masjid is mosque in Islam
wahabism, is monotheistic belief in only Allah and hate the challenge coming from competition, the don't venerate the dead or visit tomb.

masjid means places of prostration

can a woman lead Islamic prayer.

the main Friday mosque for general prayer is called Jami masjid

The while of Saudi Arabia shuts down for the five times prayer daily, the Islamic police enforce the law to make sure compliance,

you cannot wear a crucifix in Saudi Arabia

Sunni vs Shia Islam

why are moslem women segrated in mosques, is it Islamic?

hypostyle mosque, in acient Arabia, a long building support by many columns

the direction of Mecca is called the qilba
minbar is the pulpit
spiral minaret of samara

Islamic glazed tile
muezzin caller for prayer

there are many level in heaven the highest is Al firdous
Salawaat is blessing
sahada is the first pillar of islam
learning to pray is the second pillar of islam

sulfism vs wahabism

Mohammed Bin Salman MBS
Mohammed Bin Nayef

Hisbah

attack on the Saudi grand mosque in 1979
Saudi Arabia female students died in a fire accident after the Islamic police refuse them help in 2002

Alqueda in the Arabian peninsula

Jannah is paradise
the Persia uses firdaus
Jannatul Firdous (Garden of Paradise),
alqueda declaration of war on the house of Saud

Mohammed Ibn abd Wahhab founder of wahabism

Sulfism, Salafist,

izala movement to counter Sufi Islam in nigeria

siwang is the Chinese word for death

khashoggi means spoon maker in Turkish language
sworn virgin

when you happen to get into the power, strip all head of states from 1960 to the present all their asset, use it for national development.
just like Putin went after the oligarchs, go after their asset, use proxies of youths calling for transparency, seize it.

Learn to Use proxies

proxies are just like puppet, when you want to disguise your involvement with something negative or controversial, use people to do the job. you will attract respect and power by using proxies.

VIP area are there for people with higher spending power, they are giving higher odd question, the least amount in the VIP area is 500 naira.

Kiddies section, kid pick cheap questions with lower odds.

CITIZENS FUNDED JOURNALISM

commission based agent
you will need people to mark the script very fast

football is generally loved, Ronaldo is loved by many, they will buy into the idea of writing an exam about Ronaldo

the starting point is hard but it can be done. let us first of all show a small example of what we can do by starting small, use Karmo community, and maraba, to do your homework. use these two community to set an example, don't go all the way trying to conquer the whole world, show them example.

I discovered that while I was trying to explain the idea to people, they cannot understand me because it is abstract, when trying to sell an invisible service is hard

Abuja Football Exam
no knowledge is a waste

I have printed the hardcopy of the life of Ronaldo to help me sell the idea quickly to prospective adopters.

I don't know how it would work but I would try.

what will I do to raise a team quickly. what ever I do and I am able to raise loyal soldiers at least 1000 within Abuja, then nothing can stop me

what ever you can do to get you your first 300 person,then getting 3000 is a small thing

my goal is to get 1000 person in Abuja. just 1000. whatever will get me that first 1000 persons, then nothing can stop me.

with 1000 persons . that is the foundation to kickstart an idea

how do I get my first 1000 persons

1000 persons means you can get a full stadium, because 1000×30=30thousand persons almost simultaneously.

wheather you want to do anything, you have a liscence. whether quiz or politics, football, or selling

there is no way you get 3000 persons overnight and still remain unnoticed. the area would notice your efforts, then when you make it another 3000 people will feel the impact.

sell souvenir, calenders, wristband, branded t-shirt etc to raise capital at first it

(1) (Reply)

95 More Days Till Christmas- Make A Christmas Wish / I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage / Woman Caught Sleeping With A Married Neighbor because The Man Penis Sweat (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.