Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,954 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Will Apologize To Anybody I Have Offended- Gov. Akeredolu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Will Apologize To Anybody I Have Offended- Gov. Akeredolu (177 Views)

I did Not Raped Anybody, I Am Happy I Went To Prison- Actor Moses Amstron / Mompha Gives EFCC Deadline To Apologize / Governor Akeredolu Donates Patrol Vans To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Apologize To Anybody I Have Offended- Gov. Akeredolu by Joanne07: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2020
Ondo State Governor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, has made an offer of reconciliation to all his adversaries in his political party, All Progressives Congress (APC).

This reconciliation comes three days to the party’s primary election in the State.

Akeredolu extended the olive branch yesterday at the Governor’s Office, Akure, while receiving the Ondo APC Reconciliation Committee for the election led by the Governor of Niger State, Abubakar Bello.

He noted that all party leaders and members needed to resolve their differences as a party as the governorship election scheduled for October 10, 2020 approaches.

He emphasized that the party should allow for peace to exist among its members, adding that whoever wins should be congratulated.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/07/18/i-will-apologize-to-anybody-i-have-offended-gov-akeredolu/
Re: I Will Apologize To Anybody I Have Offended- Gov. Akeredolu by Passionate888: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2020
La click la dracarys

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dress Appropriately To Avoid Getting Raped- Victoria Inyama Tells Ladies (video) / Just In: Unilag Appoints Theophilus Soyombo As New Vc / How I Escaped From Police Custody – Ibadan Serial Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.