Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,053 members, 7,953,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

I did Not Raped Anybody, I Am Happy I Went To Prison- Actor Moses Amstron - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I did Not Raped Anybody, I Am Happy I Went To Prison- Actor Moses Amstron (497 Views)

Video Of Toyosi Confessing That She Was Not Raped Or Kidnapped / My 8-year-old Daughter Was Not Raped By A Man - Mother Cry Out / BREAKING: BUSOLA DAKOLO And Tumise Oluyede Were Not Raped! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I did Not Raped Anybody, I Am Happy I Went To Prison- Actor Moses Amstron by Djkenny080(m): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nollywood actor, Moses Armstrong, has denied the rape charges recently leveled against him.

Armstrong, a former aide to Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa HeIbom state, was arrested last month for allegedly raping a minor he adopted. He was charged with rape, intimidation, conspiracy and supplying of drugs or instruments to procure abortion.

He was sent to prison, however on August 11, a High court in the state granted him bail.
His friends came out enmass to receive him as he was released from prison after perfecting his bail condition. They also took to social media to celebrate his release.

In a post shared on his Facebook page yesterday August 16, Armstrong stated that he isn't a rapist and that his experience in prison was awesome as God went with him ''#NoOneButGod....

"Nothing Pass God..

If you believe, you will receive.

Nothing Pass God.

I did not rape nobody..

I don't rape...

I have never raped...

And I will never rape.

I'm back stronger and better...

I'm happy I went to prison, God went with me.

The experience is awesome.

You will hear it soon.

Blessings to all of you Angels that believed in me.

Love you all deeply.

#ONELOVE''

Re: I did Not Raped Anybody, I Am Happy I Went To Prison- Actor Moses Amstron by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Touching.
Re: I did Not Raped Anybody, I Am Happy I Went To Prison- Actor Moses Amstron by PerfectStranger(m): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Exactly how my guy was framed with false rape allegations by his jealous ex. Fear vaginarians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I did Not Raped Anybody, I Am Happy I Went To Prison- Actor Moses Amstron by Karlovych: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!
Re: I did Not Raped Anybody, I Am Happy I Went To Prison- Actor Moses Amstron by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
cry
Re: I did Not Raped Anybody, I Am Happy I Went To Prison- Actor Moses Amstron by Umsworld: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
Let time and a court of competent jurisdiction prove that
Re: I did Not Raped Anybody, I Am Happy I Went To Prison- Actor Moses Amstron by CeazerMafia22(m): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
Thank God for him.
there's always 2 sides to a story.
2 years ago, I never knew the girl I was dating's Mom had issues with my mom cuz I was in school then, . I came back and continued from where we stopped.
She came to my house one cool evening and spent the entire night with me and went home late.
the next morning her mom came with police to my house, before I knew what was happening I was already inside the cell, being called a Rapist, the mom said I rapes her daughter, she was also crying that I raped her for 3 hours, I nearly fainted when I heard it, I was just crying like a baby. I just thank God that my Dad trusted I couldn't do such and never had any reason to doubt my innocence.
Her friends and mine who knew us together were the ones who came to the station when they heard what happened to testify that she's my GF, and I also got pics of us together as lovers,. I was released the next morning. Few months later she started begging me up and down that it was her Mom who planned everything, she also threatened not to pay her Admission fees if she didn't play along. she also came to our house to beg my parents. I forgave her sha, but now I mind who I blee.p, I also don't go close to girls cuz of the emotional trauma I passed through. I am always extra careful when I am with the opposite Gender. very dangerous and deceptive sets of being.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

ATM Front And Back / Gunmen Attack Apostle Suleiman’s Convoy, Murder Police Officers, Civilian / How Drunk Soldier Crushed Army General To Death Inside Lagos Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.