Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Low Performance In Bed With Men.. Women Alike - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Low Performance In Bed With Men.. Women Alike (449 Views)

Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available / How To Prepare Scent Leaf For Fertility: What Men & Women Must Know / Are You Tired Of Low Performance In Bedroom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Performance In Bed With Men.. Women Alike by ajenimuni: 9:54am On Jul 18, 2020
what a lot don't know is that poor eating habit contribute on it own too and junk meal contribute to not lasting in bed and when the body don't get detoxify from toxic we take into the body system. That aside, sexual stds does contribute it own too like staphylococcus infection, e.coli, and other bacteria infection as well cause this.. what it causes is weak erection and quick ejaculation in men and any that falls into having stds problem and married can't treat himself without treating the wife alongside and during treatment to achieve this good erection one must stay off his woman for solid two weeks to see the effect of the herbs to sink into the body system cause if one fail to treat the spouse on infection as well same thing will reoccur coming in contact with the infection over again. this are not what any lay man can treat anyhow... am into core herbal healing and am available to those within Lagos that needed to see me on it herbal treatment and strictly herbs and not store herbs and I treat on request... some women too don't enjoy sex at all and this are common with women majorly unlike men but most men that says they don't enjoy sex has health issues but might not just say it out.
here is my reach if am needed +2349060054012
Re: Low Performance In Bed With Men.. Women Alike by ajenimuni: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2020
what a lot don't know is that poor eating habit contribute on it own too and junk meal contribute to not lasting in bed and when the body don't get detoxify from toxic we take into the body system. That aside, sexual stds does contribute it own too like staphylococcus infection, e.coli, and other bacteria infection as well cause this.. what it causes is weak erection and quick ejaculation in men and any that falls into having stds problem and married can't treat himself without treating the wife alongside and during treatment to achieve this good erection one must stay off his woman for solid two weeks to see the effect of the herbs to sink into the body system cause if one fail to treat the spouse on infection as well same thing will reoccur coming in contact with the infection over again. this are not what any lay man can treat anyhow... am into core herbal healing and am available to those within Lagos that needed to see me on it herbal treatment and strictly herbs and not store herbs and I treat on request... some women too don't enjoy sex at all and this are common with women majorly unlike men but most men that says they don't enjoy sex has health issues but might not just say it out.
here is my reach if am needed.....
+2349060054012
Re: Low Performance In Bed With Men.. Women Alike by ajenimuni: 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
.. .. ..
Re: Low Performance In Bed With Men.. Women Alike by ajenimuni: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
.. .. ..
Re: Low Performance In Bed With Men.. Women Alike by ajenimuni: 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
This is the herbs... Hunnn! Iroyin koto afojuba...

Re: Low Performance In Bed With Men.. Women Alike by ajenimuni: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2022

(1) (Reply)

FACT: What Your Sleep Position Says About Your Personality / Here's Why Pregnant Women Shouldn't Eat Calabash/Native Chalk / I Need The Service Of A Physiotherapist In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.