Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,694 members, 7,837,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Kindle Publishing (formating Challenge) Pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kindle Publishing (formating Challenge) Pls Help (168 Views)

Ebook Formating For KDP / Get Paid Over 150k To #500,000 By Publishing Articles On Amazon! / Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindle Publishing (formating Challenge) Pls Help by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2020
I wrote a book and tried uploading on amazon but it always scatters each time I try. I don't know how to format the book properly, so it can be viewed with different device.

I want to know the right way to format so the book will work well on different types of mobile devices apart from the Kindle Reader

I don't have money to pay for mentorship now but I really need help and will forever remain grateful if anyone can help me out, so I can successfully publish my book on amazon kdp
Re: Kindle Publishing (formating Challenge) Pls Help by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2020
Good day.

I think what's happening to you is the normal rearrangement Kindle direct publishing always do with books. It happened with mine too. When you upload your ebook, they'll rearrange it in their own way. Don't be too bothered about this. Your viewers will still read your book.

Also, I don't think sharing your work is a good idea. Amazon don't allow publishers to post their ebook anywhere else other than Amazon.
Re: Kindle Publishing (formating Challenge) Pls Help by Legionx: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
lovecares34:
I wrote a book and tried uploading on amazon but it always scatters each time I try. I don't know how to format the book properly, so it can be viewed with different device.

I want to know the right way to format so the book will work well on different types of mobile devices apart from the Kindle Reader

I don't have money to pay for mentorship now but I really need help and will forever remain grateful if anyone can help me out, so I can successfully publish my book on amazon kdp

Look for ilegendd book template

(1) (Reply)

Get Trained On How To Make Keep Your Customers To Yourself Only For A Long Time. / Stressed Out From Job Seeking? Cool With This Whatsapp TV / Groundwater Water Training (resistivity Survey)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.