Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Hushpuppi Transferred From Chicago To California For Trial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Transferred From Chicago To California For Trial (403 Views)

Update: “hushpuppi Has Not Been Released Yet, But Transferred To California For / Miley Cyrus "Devastated" After Losing Home To California Wildfires (photos) / Gerard Butler, Lady Gage, Other Celebrities Loses Home To California Wildfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Transferred From Chicago To California For Trial by Hunt27: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2020
Suspected fraudster, Ramoni Abbas a.k.a Hushpuppi has been transferred from Chicago to California for his trial, weeks after hiring top Chicago lawyer, Gal Pissetzky of the Pissetzky & Berliner law firm as his attorney.

According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Hushpuppi funded his extravagant lifestyle from “hundreds of millions of dollars” from business email compromise frauds and other scams he carried out with his colleague Olalekan Jacob Ponle aka Woodberry.

Source below
https://www..com.ng/hushpuppi-transferred-from-chicago-to-california-for-trial/

Re: Hushpuppi Transferred From Chicago To California For Trial by EngineerBode: 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hush to LA. Blac Chyna is there. She should visit him. No need to fly all the way to Dubai again
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred From Chicago To California For Trial by feedthenation(m): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hushpuppi using style to enjoy America...from Chicago to California...free flight, free food, free accommodation
Re: Hushpuppi Transferred From Chicago To California For Trial by Hunt27: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2020
feedthenation:
Hushpuppi using style to enjoy America...from Chicago to California...free flight, free food, free accommodation
Na wetyn me too talk be dis when i see the news, baba is still living that extravagant lifestyle grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Purchase “keke Napep” With NYSC Allowance (photos) / Biden Campaign Tells Staff To Delete Tiktok From Their Phones / I Am Neither Bi-sexual Nor Homosexual. I Still Date Women — Bobrisky(watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.