Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Please, I Am Ready To Beg For Forgiveness- Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, I Am Ready To Beg For Forgiveness- Akeredolu (787 Views)

12 Suspended Anambra Monarchs Beg For Forgiveness / Sacked Imo Civil Servants Kneel Down To Beg Governor Ihedioha (Photos) / Father Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Publicly, Begs For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Am Ready To Beg For Forgiveness- Akeredolu by ganisucks(f): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
- Governor Rotimi Akeredolu has begged members of APC in Ondo state to forgive his sins
- Akeredolu is one of the APC governorship aspirants in the state
- APC is conducting its primary in the state on Monday, July 20

Barely two days before the conduct of governorship primary of the All Progress Congress (APC) in Ondo state, Governor Rotimi Akeredolu, said he was ready to apologise to anybody he might have offended since he assumed office in 2017 in order to allow peace to reign in the state.

Vanguard reports that Akeredolu said this when he met with the reconciliation committee of the party led by the Governor of Niger state, Abubakar Bello, in Akure, the state capital.

Legit.ng gathered that the committee, which was set up by the APC caretaker/extra convention planning committee, is in the state to meet with governorship aspirants, leaders and members of the party in the state.

https://www.legit.ng/1348627-ondo-election-im-ready-apologise-i-offended---akeredolu.html

Re: Please, I Am Ready To Beg For Forgiveness- Akeredolu by IamWonderful: 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
Election don humble him

1 Like

Re: Please, I Am Ready To Beg For Forgiveness- Akeredolu by ModestGal(f): 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lol
Re: Please, I Am Ready To Beg For Forgiveness- Akeredolu by Kriss216: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Not surprised.

Afonjas are mainly cowards. E.g Ambode.
Re: Please, I Am Ready To Beg For Forgiveness- Akeredolu by ShugaConnect: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Mensah007:
nawao
please can people quote this comment with places on the Lagos mainland with steady power supply. I'm planning to relocate but power is important to my decision. Cost is also a factor
Also, if you are looking for a flat to stay in Ibafo, I have an empty room in a 3-bed. flatmate needed 70k

Places in Lagos Mainland with good power supply are Orile, Bariga, Oworoshoki, Ikorodu front areas, Ketu. For the type of house to rent, it depends on the type you want, but Bariga and Oworoshoki are quite high due to its close proximity to the Island.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Am Ready To Beg For Forgiveness- Akeredolu by bolaayenimo: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
Mere mouth apology
Re: Please, I Am Ready To Beg For Forgiveness- Akeredolu by Lanretoye(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
We no gree,just go by the way of ambode.
Re: Please, I Am Ready To Beg For Forgiveness- Akeredolu by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kriss216:
Not surprised.
Afonjas are mainly cowards. E.g Ambode.

Yeebhoes are not cowards yet they leave in pọtọpọtọ republic, they can't stay back at home, they run from pillar to post, begging for survival in every parts of Nigeria.

Yeebhoes are not cowards, all your former governors raped you, rape your generation, thank God for efcc.

NBS even said that you people are the poorest in the south.

You will come here and say rubbish.
Shameless lots

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet DSP Shugaba, Aisha Buhari’s ADC That Led Shooting At Aso Rock / Restore Keita As Mali’s President Or Be Ready For War, ECOWAS Warns Junta / Obasanjo's Statement That Nigeria Is Divided Under Buhari, Unfair Attack - Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.