Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Coming Out of Great Men and Churches' Deceptions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coming Out of Great Men and Churches' Deceptions (195 Views)

CAC REGISTRATIONS: We Register For Businesses, Schools And Churches (Aba) / 6 Great Men Of God In The Bible Who Had Sidechicks. / Mosques And Churches To Reopen In Lagos On August 7 & 9 Respectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coming Out of Great Men and Churches' Deceptions by davidinchrist(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
Many are dangerously lost in deception, LIES of Pastors/Prophets and Churches. Many don't know that staying out of most of these so-called BIG Churches or Big Men's Churches is MORE than a MILLION times safer than not.

But Why?

Because Jesus is not in there. How can a Religious leader or Church founder be a "chronic" lover of Mammon: Money, Material things and Popularity, and still think Jesus is with him or her. No, it must be what the Bible calls "ANOTHER jesus" (2 Cor 11:4) . A Man or Woman that is outrightly and unrepentantly DISOBEYING or contradicting Jesus by his Lifestyle or Doctrines: don't you know that's an ANTICHRIST (Against Christ)?

And if we are truly seeking Jesus, why do we prefer to follow Greedy Men that are not leading us to be Bond Disciples of Christ, but MORE of terrible Lovers of Mammon, Money as they themselves are?

Jesus said they make people DOUBLE Children of Hell. There is MUCH Greater hope for SINGLE children of Hell (unbelievers in general) than the former. Matt. 23:15

They make people think they're Christians and on their way to heaven, while they only use them as Cheap Customers, who is willing to be mercilessly milked of the little they have, and are committed to BUYING their Religious Junks.

For instance; sorry, what's 2+2?

Oh, are you sure if that Pastor/Prophet or Church founder says it's (5) or (3) we won't be FOOLED again?

O Wise and Intelligent people, we believed the nursery school teacher that taught us "2+2 = 4". But we won't believe the Holy Spirit saying:

Rom.10.4 - For Christ is THE END of the law for righteousness to "everyone" who BELIEVES.

But if some Man, BIG Man, INWARDLY Unchristlike Man, Pastor/Church founder comes and say, "Well, if you don't TITHE (Mosaic Law), you're SURELY going to Hell!"

OR "You're CURSED with a Curse!"

Says who?

Which means the Holy Spirit was actually Lying here:

Gal.3.13 - Christ has REDEEMED us from the CURSE OF THE LAW, having become A CURSE for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree" ) ...

No, I know who the LIARS are:

All HUMANS are LIARS compare to Christ. (See Rom. 3:4)

In John 14:15, did Jesus say if we LOVE Him, we should pay our TITHES, FIRST FRUITS or obey any monetary or ceremonial law? And it's even Hypocrisy to not obey the Whole law in that case. And please REMEMBER:

Gal.5.4 - For if you are trying to make yourselves right with God BY KEEPING the law, you have been CUT OFF from Christ! You have FALLEN AWAY from God's grace.

He didn't even say that the FIRST thing is to GO TO Church regularly! But to OBEY His commandments according to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

Now, a Church or Fellowship gathering is GREAT for us, though. But if God wants us to COME OUT of a Church, a Miracle, Signs and wonders, MAMMON-centred Church or fellowship, then we should be RUNNING OUT as a dog runs with its tail between its legs: for the FEAR of God not Men.

Because we CANNOT SERVE God and Mammon. Matt. 6:24; and we CANNOT SERVE God and Men. Gal. 1:10

Right, if I'm truly seeking to please Jesus with all my heart, and really getting myself ready for His Kingdom, then I must be MORE concerned about my "inwardly life" before Him, the Heart FIRST. Not my CORRECT Doctrines (even the devil has and can use that, James 2:19); Not good or religious appearance; Not any spiritual gift (Jesus said a gifted person can still go to Hell, even after doing GREAT works, Matt. 7:22-23); Not ANY externally good thing.

But what's the Main thing?

I should say, "Lord, what's my attitude to Mammon, Money and the honour of Men (Popularity) and Sins in general?"

Am I Christlike, or at least making progress?

1John.3.3 - And "everyone" who has this hope in Him PURIFIES himself, just as He is PURE.

Is Money my SERVANT serving at my feet, or my MASTER "sitting and farting away" on my HEAD?

And do I want to please ANYONE on Earth against God's will?

Let's be honest, we Love MONEY and the Honour of Men so much: the heart is not PURE. That's why we don't want to Hear and OBEY SOUND DOCTRINES of Christ in any case. But would rather go after and listen to Money-loving, Honour-seeking Antichrists sitting in Jesus' SEAT in MANY Big and Small churches in the World today. (See Matt. 23:1-5)

Surely, MANY will be DECEIVED by seeking for Money, Healing, Breakthroughs or Prosperity, Pleasures, Popularity MORE than Eternal life in Christ through these False Prophets/Teachers/Church founders of today, if they do not REPENT and OBEY Jesus. (See Matt. 7:15; 24:24)

2Tim.4.3 - For a time is coming when people will NO LONGER LISTEN to "right teaching". They will follow their OWN desires and will LOOK FOR TEACHERS who will tell them "whatever" they WANT to hear.

BUT:
Matt.24.4 - Jesus answered: "Watch out that NO ONE DECEIVES you.

Matt.24.24 - For false christs and False Prophets will rise and SHOW GREAT "signs and wonders" TO DECEIVE, if possible, EVEN THE ELECT.

Matt.24.25 - See, I have TOLD YOU beforehand.

May Lord Jesus bless you.
Re: Coming Out of Great Men and Churches' Deceptions by davidinchrist(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
Matt.24.24 - For false christs and False Prophets will rise and SHOW GREAT "signs and wonders" TO DECEIVE, if possible, EVEN THE ELECT.

(1) (Reply)

1 / Employment! Employment!! Employment!!! / If You Are A Religious Leader Or Executive, You Need To See This Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.