Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers in Oyo state - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers in Oyo state (482 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja / 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph / High Epidemic Of Weed Smokers In Yoruba Young Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers in Oyo state by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
Two policemen drown while chasing weed smokers
Two newly recruited Constables of the Durbar Police station, Oyo, Oyo State, and a member of the Discipline Intelligent Group of Nigeria, DIGON, have drowned while chasing some suspected weed smokers.
The identities of the police officers were revealed as Oparemi Goke and Ogunyemi Mujeeb, who both just passed out of the Police Training College a couple of months ago.
They drowned around 7:30pm on Sunday, July 12, 2020, at Awerintu river, Oke Eletu, while chasing the hoodlums who ran towards a bridge washed away by flood.
One of the hoodlums reportedly jumped into the water and the policemen jumped after him and were swallowed by the mud. Their bodies were later retrieved around 9:20pm.

Instablog9ja

Re: Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers in Oyo state by sapientia(m): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Its dangerous to sympathize with the Nigerian police in real life among people

Its safe online

RIP to them

They died in active duty

1 Like

Re: Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers in Oyo state by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
RIP.
Re: Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers in Oyo state by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
The real hustlers escape. They heroes of weed.

Re: Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers in Oyo state by GMBuhari: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chasing weed smokers is the duty of NDLEA and i doubt it's even it the law, as long as it's not distribution quantity , Weed is legal in almost every part of the world now , these ones just died for nothing

I do not feel pity for them sorry
Re: Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers in Oyo state by cally10(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is olimpotically meristematic

Re: Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers in Oyo state by Loadbalancer(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
RIP sad
Re: Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers in Oyo state by bottlewater1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
I can bet it that the two officers were pushed
Re: Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers in Oyo state by Slawormir: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
May thier soul rest in peace
Re: Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers in Oyo state by JESUSisKING1: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sometimes, it pays to leave the devil alone
Re: Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers in Oyo state by yanabasee1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
GMBuhari:
Chasing weed smokers is the duty of NDLEA and i doubt it's even it the law, as long as it's not distribution quantity , Weed is legal in almost every part of the world now , these ones just died for nothing

I do not feel pity for them sorry

Police that have been doing all the works of other security outfits?
Re: Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers in Oyo state by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
They wanted to impress the IG of police
Re: Two Policemen Drown While Chasing Weed Smokers in Oyo state by GMBuhari: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
sometimes last year i was having this conversation with someone

Police will arrest you for driver's licence, they will arrest you for weed, arrest you for drinking / walking late , anything to make money hell they will even arrest you for not having fire extnguisher , wtf
yanabasee1:

Police that have been doing all the works of other security outfits?

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Caught Raping Covid-19 Patient / Police arrest teenager for raping 2-year-old girl in Yola / How Rivers Kidnap Kingpin ‘boboski’ Died After Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.