Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk (5666 Views)

Buy Your Seedlings Of Tree That Produce Fruits / Buyers Of Onions And Tomatoes In Bulk Let's Meet Here / Super Gene Oil Palm Seedlings for Sale @Affordable Rate. Call 08136735663 now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by Ogunleti01: 6:49am On Apr 13, 2021
Alberttahir:

He is not ready for business. I sent him text messages on the seed that I want and he didn't replied. That was what necessitated my comment an he replied that I'm not ready to buy anything. His reply has further shown the type of person he is.
Thank God you haven't sent any money before this time. it wouldn't have been funny! I have seen several threads selling this same line of thing yet they would bombard their thread with toons of pics. Though pics does not totally translate to genuineness!

1 Like

Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by seglabsy(m): 7:44am On Apr 13, 2021
Ogunleti01:
Thank God you haven't sent any money before this time. it wouldn't have been funny! I have seen several threads selling this same line of thing yet they would bombard their thread with toons of pics. Though pics does not totally translate to genuineness!
nobody collects money from u,u have to pay on delivery,so for this becareful of what u say.if u need anything whatsapp me for easy transaction because he picture of what u want to buy.
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by Ogunleti01: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2021
seglabsy:
nobody collects money from u,u have to pay on delivery,so for this becareful of what u say.if u need anything whatsapp me for easy transaction because he picture of what u want to buy.
Get wisdom; it pays sir!
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by Henryimoter(m): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
Economic trees are available call ( 07069670428) 1. Orange 2. Mango 3. Palm trees 4. Guava 5. Moringa 6. Coconut 7. Tick 8. Plantains 9. Cashews 10.Ogbono
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by seglabsy(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ogunleti01:
Get wisdom; it pays sir!
YOU ARE VERY POOR AM SORY FOR U,MAY GOD HEAL U FROM POVERTY.
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by Ogunleti01: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
seglabsy:
YOU ARE VERY POOR AM SORY FOR U,MAY GOD HEAL U FROM POVERTY.
And u wey be dangote on nairaland welldone! Being stupid is a choice! i shouldn't dignify your stupidity with a response
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by seglabsy(m): 7:58am On Apr 14, 2021
Ogunleti01:
And u wey be dangote on nairaland welldone! Being stupid is a choice! i shouldn't dignify your stupidity with a response
U ARE A FOOL AND I MUST DEAL WITH U FOR OTHERS TO LEAN
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by Ogunleti01: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
seglabsy:
U ARE A FOOL AND I MUST DEAL WITH U FOR OTHERS TO LEAN
Bloody scammer we know your antics gormless idiot!
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by seglabsy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ogunleti01:
Bloody scammer we know your antics gormless idiot!
SEBI U ARE IN IBADAN,CALL ME LET MEET FOR U TO KNOW THE SCAMMER U ARE TALKING ABOUT
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by Henryimoter(m): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
For economic hybrids trees call (07069670428) 1. Orange 2. Mango 3. plantain sucker's 4. pawpaw 5. moringa 6. Tick 7. Coconut 8. Guava 9. palm tress 10. Ogbono
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by seglabsy(m): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
still contact me
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by seglabsy(m): 7:34am On Apr 17, 2021
serious farmers should pls call or whatsapp me on 08032432089
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by Chioma99(f): 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
you better respect the rules here!

If u are advertising anything on this section, u must be transparent. All we need is ur picture, pictures of ur products, or services & u on d field. Be informed that there are spies all around u confirming ur claims. If u fall into d fraudster category, u will be dealt with both online & offline.
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by Ogunleti01: 8:34am On Apr 18, 2021
Chioma the guy is a faceless scammer! i think we should report him as soon as possible
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by Chioma99(f): 8:49am On Apr 18, 2021
i really don't know about spinach farming and am yet to see enough information on it here in nairaland.
please is spinach farming really also profitable?
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by Ogunleti01: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2021
Chioma99:
i really don't know about spinach farming and am yet to see enough information on it here in nairaland.
please is spinach farming really also profitable?
There is nothing in agric that is not profitable! It depends on the knowledge of your target market. If your are able to research well about your target market, it would enable you to make informed decision as regard the cultivation. I am a plantation farmer though!

1 Like

Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by Chioma99(f): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2021
Ogunleti01:
There is nothing in agric that is not profitable! It depends on the knowledge of your target market. If your are able to research well about your target market, it would enable you to make informed decision as regard the cultivation. I am a plantation farmer though!

thanks
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by seglabsy(m): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2021
Ogunleti01:
Chioma the guy is a faceless scammer! i think we should report him as soon as possible
ONISORIRE,TI WON BA BI E DA,CALL MY NUMBER AND LET MEET IN IBADAN WHERE I AM,I WANT TO TEACH U LESSON,IDIOT,08032432089
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by Ogunleti01: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
seglabsy:
ONISORIRE,TI WON BA BI E DA,CALL MY NUMBER AND LET MEET IN IBADAN WHERE I AM,I WANT TO TEACH U LESSON,IDIOT,08032432089
And what union should i have with a thief,rogue,tout and a faceless bloody scammer like you. Your days are numbered on this platform. Go teach your family lesson at home. Akpa Amu
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by Chioma99(f): 11:22am On Apr 19, 2021
“Dreams don’t work unless you do.
Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded there.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.

What defines us is how well we rise after falling.

Make each day your masterpiece.
Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
Turn your wounds into wisdom”
We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough.” we just need to Begin anywhere
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by seglabsy(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ogunleti01:
And what union should i have with a thief,rogue,tout and a faceless bloody scammer like you. Your days are numbered on this platform. Go teach your family lesson at home. Akpa Amu
o ti jeyan mo laye,ma je ko mo pe oti fi enuko,eyan radarada,if they born u well send your number here,this is my own 08032432089,OMO ALE
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by Ogunleti01: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
seglabsy:
o ti jeyan mo laye,ma je ko mo pe oti fi enuko,eyan radarada,if they born u well send your number here,this is my own 08032432089,OMO ALE
because you are my God abi and person wey u dey follow chat nah butti? See internet babalawo wey dey form bruce lee odee ni eee. Nah only you dey sell bitcoin, pkc, hybrid seed, herbal product, they hire concrete cement mixer, dey ask people to find old cocacola bottle only u ooo. i no say one day monkey go go market ee no goo...
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by seglabsy(m): 9:02am On Apr 20, 2021
Ogunleti01:
because you are my God abi and person wey u dey follow chat nah butti? See internet babalawo wey dey form bruce lee odee ni eee. Nah only you dey sell bitcoin, pkc, hybrid seed, herbal product, they hire concrete cement mixer, dey ask people to find old cocacola bottle only u ooo. i no say one day monkey go go market ee no goo...
O SERIOUS,WE WORK BASE ON AVAILABLE LINKS ON GROUND,TINU BA N BIE LO KO SODO
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by Ogunleti01: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2021
seglabsy:
O SERIOUS,WE WORK BASE ON AVAILABLE LINKS ON GROUND,TINU BA N BIE LO KO SODO
Hmmmn one day monkey go go market e no go return!
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by seglabsy(m): 9:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Ogunleti01:
YEYE NATUN,OWO MI ASI TE E BECAUSE I DONT KNOW YOUR PROBLEM AT ALL,MY GUYS ARE LOOKING FOR U IN IBADAN NOW,U WOULD SOON BE CATCHED
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by seglabsy(m): 9:45am On Apr 20, 2021
Ogunleti01:
YEYE NATUN,OWO MI ASI TE E BECAUSE I DONT KNOW YOUR PROBLEM AT ALL,MY GUYS ARE LOOKING FOR U IN IBADAN NOW,U WOULD SOON BE CATCHED OGUNLETI
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by Ogunleti01: 11:31am On Apr 20, 2021
seglabsy:
YEYE NATUN,OWO MI ASI TE E BECAUSE I DONT KNOW YOUR PROBLEM AT ALL,MY GUYS ARE LOOKING FOR U IN IBADAN NOW,U WOULD SOON BE CATCHED OGUNLETI
agent seglabsy oil dey your head! Don't you know if i had wanted to deal with you i could have used truecaller to get your name from your mobile digit?
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by seglabsy(m): 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ogunleti01:
agent seglabsy oil dey your head! Don't you know if i had wanted to deal with you i could have used truecaller to get your name from your mobile digit?
O RI OPONU,08032432089,ASSIGNMENT
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by Ogunleti01: 5:25am On Apr 21, 2021
seglabsy:
O RI OPONU,08032432089,ASSIGNMENT
Chief Scammer!
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by seglabsy(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2021
Ogunleti01:
Chief Scammer!
mugun,mo sese mo pe eranko po ni nairaland ni.have i scammed ur u or ur family before?ur evidence pls
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by Ogunleti01: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
seglabsy:
mugun,mo sese mo pe eranko po ni nairaland ni.have i scammed ur u or ur family before?ur evidence pls
Air don blow fowl yansh don show! nothing fits you more than being called a scammer
Re: Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk by seglabsy(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ogunleti01:
Air don blow fowl yansh don show! nothing fits you more than being called a scammer
rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Birth Of A Mushroom Farm / Tractors And Implements For Sale / Cheap Agriculture Business You Can Do In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.