Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United (27932 Views)

Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal / Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico / Mikel Obi Suggests VAR Favours Big Countries At The World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Ajstyles01(m): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
emmyw:
Just Shut Up, Flog And Flog Still Struggling To Make Top 4, Abeg Stop Typing Shit, Keypad Lion

oga calm down abeg, all dis chelsea fans sef

that doesnt take away d fact chelsea nd man city were weeped home nd away thrice dis season
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by abimic(m): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hakeem66:
Chelsea can still not qualify for top 4.
Just two matches left, if we draw Liverpool and win wolves. Then if we have the likes of Leicester or united drawing or losing a match, we would be in top four.
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Ajstyles01(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nyanabo:

shocked shocked shocked really are you for real ? Those are skillful to you ? Well save for rashford the rest rest are average. Rashford is just a little above average.

becos rashford dey always pepper una eyes ahbi

go to youtube nd check highlight of martial nd greenwood goals cause e be like u no dey watch man u match
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by felixtare(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
EngineerBode:
If VAR favours you, you will say it is good. If it does not favour you, you will say it is bad. As for me, I like the new thrill VAR adds to football.

Hopefully, covid 19 will go with its wahala and let football fans enjoy this beautiful game

2 young guys on my street that used to be in one football academy are home now. They are always buying designers clothes like Hushpuppi. They recently bought a lexus ES350. They do online dating on dating sites like Bit Mistress. One even uses Cossy Ojiokor pics as his profile to attract white men because of her big chest

Fake story,he owns the bit mistress site don't fall for it
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by lukency(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
The mind game has just started.
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by RealEzee(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
abimic:

Just two matches left, if we draw Liverpool and win wolves. Then if we have the likes of Leicester or united drawing or losing a match, we would be in top four.
so that means things fit still go south b Dat
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by RealEzee(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
DesChyko:

In 06/07, 07/08, 10/11 and 12/13, Howard Webb officiated only 4 of Man Utd games. That means other referees officiated the remaining 34 games. Yet United won the title on each of these seasons.

Next excuse?
Abeg increase volume make them hear for back
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by RealEzee(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
DesChyko:

News flash, Sir Alex Ferguson won 18 trophies in 2000s, including PLs, FA, UCL and co. So make your envy more factual.
Gbam gbammer gbammest
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by fujirice: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ajstyles01:

am talking base on the incident of penalty claims

but we struggling for top 4 due to many reasons

we neva had any creative midfielder up until bruno came

our two main strikers were out injured for lengthy period

nd we had to cope wit thursday night football

nd dat defensive line dis is their 1st season together
Complaints upon complaints as if you people are the only ones that have played Thursday night football.
Chelsea didn’t sign any new players in the season we are in and they are also playing Champions league yet I don’t hear them complain like this.
You guys ought to be doing better than this.
So if Bruno injure, you guys will go back to playing rubbish again?
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by RealEzee(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kindledlight:

What am saying is very clear and simple man utd success is based majorly on the trophies won in the 80’s and 90’s.

How many PL trophies did you win in 2000s compared to yesteryears?
"the only pride they have now was the trophies that Alex ferguson won in the 80’s and 90’s "-na u talk am true or false?

Which one be "What am saying is very clear and simple man utd success is based majorly on the trophies won in the 80’s and 90’s",when he gave you stats including the 20s to remind you that it wasn't just the 80s and 90s kwa, he even told you Man Utd did 18 trophies in the 20s, smh na wa for u ooo
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Dadaboy: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
QuitNotice:
I was expecting him to explain what happened on Thursday, but he dodged it. My hatred for VAR U. stems from their always depending on corrupt officials to garner points, while others work their socks out to get points of their own.

Lampard should sha not worry. Ole is planning to come and pack the bus and hit on the counter again, waiting for ref or VAR to do the rest, his plans has failed. Lampard just showed us how he is no longer as naive as then. Tomorrow, Chelsea will so flog them that the shock will make them miss out on top 4. They have stolen so much that they even signed a coach named OLE

Let me quote you so i will use you as a laughingstock tomorow.
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ajstyles01:

dont mind them jareh how many var calls hv been against man u

d baily incident against bournemouth hw is that a penalty talk more of hand ball sef

Ogbeni fear God oo.

That was a clear hand ball Na.
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by RealEzee(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
DesChyko:

ALL VAR DECISIONS IN FAVOUR OF CHELSEA
1. Game: West Ham (H; Nov. 30)
Incident: Goal for Michail Antonio ruled out for handball, 67th minute
2. Game: Tottenham (A; Dec. 22)
Incident: Penalty (scored by Willian) awarded for foul by Paulo Gazzaniga on Marcos Alonso, 45th minute - FOR
3. Incident: Son Heung-Min sent off for foul on Antonio Rudiger, 62nd minute.
4. Game: Manchester City (H; June 25)
Incident: Fernandinho sent off for deliberate handball on the goalline, penalty scored by Willian, 77th minute.
5. Game: West Ham (A; July 1)
Incident: Tomas Soucek goal disallowed for offside against Michail Antonio, 34th minute.

Still Manchester? You dey whine yourself.
increase volume make them hear for back ooooo
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by abimic(m): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
RealEzee:
so that means things fit still go south b Dat
Mba o....
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by mentored: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2020

Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Ajstyles01(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
chuxyfranklin:

Ogbeni fear God oo.
That was a clear hand ball Na.
was it in d 18 yard box
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by RealEzee(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
abimic:
Mba o....
hehehehehe grin
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ajstyles01:

was it in d 18 yard box

I had to watch the highlight now.

Yes it was in the box
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Ajstyles01(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
fujirice:

Complaints upon complaints as if you people are the only ones that have played Thursday night football.
Chelsea didn’t sign any new players in the season we are in and they are also playing Champions league yet I don’t hear them complain like this.
You guys ought to be doing better than this.
So if Bruno injure, you guys will go back to playing rubbish again?

season don finish o 2 games remaining letx relax nd enjoy it

shebi una don sign 2 players we dnt want to hear any excuse nxt season o
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Ajstyles01(m): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
chuxyfranklin:

I had to watch the highlight now.
Yes it was in the box
if u say so, which team u support sef
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ajstyles01:

if u say so,
which team u support sef

Gunners for life ��
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by lordprogress: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
Decimus:

Giggs spent 22 years, a winger for that matter and didn't come close to scoring 170 goals. People like sterling will break that record in almost a third of 22 years. That tearing apart is just a myth coined by Man u fans.

We are talking about individual contributions here, teams win trophies. Man u have more trophies than Chelsea, no one can dispute that. Some are lucky to play in a trophy winning team while some are not. Henderson has lifted more trophies than Gerrard, but individually, he doesn't come close to him.
Are you trying to bring giggsy to the level of lampard this is an insult to the welshman illustrious career there is a reason Ferguson regarded Giggs as a genius at the age of 18.
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by MightyHand(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
hotwax:

Wait Bruno's Fernandes has not won 5 premier leagues. Champions league, Europa

English best player. 4 FA CUP.

Comparing a club legend to new comer in football is lunatic. Are we safe to say Mason mount is better than olegunar?

BRUNO is not even better than Maya.

You too reason urself. Not all mad men dey work for road naked. Some also have access to MTN data

Take it easy, you took the matter too personal
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Ajstyles01(m): 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
chuxyfranklin:

Gunners for life ��
nawa o i rest my case
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by PaulH07: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
EngineerBode:
If VAR favours you, you will say it is good. If it does not favour you, you will say it is bad. As for me, I like the new thrill VAR adds to football.

Hopefully, covid 19 will go with its wahala and let football fans enjoy this beautiful game

2 young guys on my street that used to be in one football academy are home now. They are always buying designers clothes like Hushpuppi. They recently bought a lexus ES350. They do online dating on dating sites like Bit Mistress. One even uses Cossy Ojiokor pics as his profile to attract white men because of her big chest

Abeg link me with those guys. Na only 5M me I need to hammer in life.
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by fredoooooo: 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
This year ..Liverpool , United and Madrid enjoy Var most
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by akintayoabi(m): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lampard is getting scared already
Man United for life
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by akintayoabi(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
chuxyfranklin:

Gunners for life ��
Fake club
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Nelsizzy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chelsea fans having a wankfest
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by akintayoabi(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kellz321:
Varchester!!! grin
I know you are not a man u fans
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by akintayoabi(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
fredoooooo:
This year ..Liverpool , United and Madrid enjoy Var most
Joke of centuries ���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Super Falcons Aircraft Emits Smoke, As Plane Develops Electrical Problem / Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) / Nigerian Athlete Blessing Okagbare Breaks 22-year-old African Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.