Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

5gpa's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5gpa's Profile / 5gpa's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Tinubu No Longer Relevant In South-west –agbaje. by 5gpa: 8:12am On Jul 05, 2014
“This
also shows that the President could not be sure
of re-election in 2015 if he does not meet up
with people’s expectations. Incumbency is
nothing when the people’s will is strong.

#HISROYALHARDNESS, NA YOUR PAPA MONEY HE STOLE

5 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Nigerian Censors Approve 'half Of A Yellow Sun' by 5gpa: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2014
coolzeal: "The movie, which had been previously banned over partially taking place during the Biafran War". The war existed, it's our history and over 2 million Igbo's lost their lives. i wonder why they have not probe the culprits of that war/genocide.

I WONDER WHY THEY DIDN'T PROBE CHUKUMA NZEOGWU WHEN HE WAS ALIVE? THE TROUBLE MAKER OF THE WAR/GENOCIDE

#BIAFRA - BAD INITIATIVE AFTER FAST ROUGH AGENDA

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why The Conspiracy Against Bola Tinubu by 5gpa: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
HisRoyalHardnes: Tinubu is a thief.

His friends are responsible for boko haram.

DID TINUBU STEAL YOUR BASTARD, IGNORAMUS FATHER'S MONEY?

CAN LIST TINUBU'S FRIENDS THAT ARE BRAIN BEHIND BOKOHARAM?

#THINK BEFORE YOU COMMENT. I CAN'T BLAME YOU BECAUSE YOUR PARENTS ARE SO GULLIBLE NOT TO HAVE TAUGHT YOU HOME TRAINING

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.