Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

5nlock's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5nlock's Profile / 5nlock's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Jokes Etc / An EBOLA Fairytale by 5nlock: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
SOURCE>>> http://anosmik..com/2014/08/an-ebola-fairytale.html

NOT Long ago in a distant land (a land so distant that getting this news (sorry, fairytale) is a miracle. So distant that no ibo man has been there…yet. It is that distant, it was also mysterious. So mysterious that Mysterious things happened), there lived a hardworking man called SMIRNOFF and his newly married beautiful wife- SHARWARMAH. They were happy…very very happy. And they lived happily in this weird land of CAMUATOMISTERIOSO (CAM for short).
But then, 3 things happened:

1. Smirnoff travelled on a business trip out of the land, leaving his new wife behind.

2. Shortly after his travel, EBOLA arrived. Yes, Ebola Virus (the killer virus) arrived and started killing people. People died (of course).

3. Inorder to prevent further spread of the Ebola wahala, the king of the land created a Quarantine Facility where people could be quarantined.
One day, Smirnoff received a call (on his Samsung galaxy) from his sister-in-law, MELENA that Shawarma fell ill, was admitted and has been diagnosed with THE EBOLA VIRUS infection. (Rumour has it that She must have gotten it from the bat meat peppersoup she ate at Koinkpoinki Joint 25days ago).

Well, just like every other infected person in the land, she was Quarantined.

As soon as SMIRNOFF heard this, he travelled back to his home and headed straight to the quarantine facility to see his Dear SHARWARMAH.

On getting there, he was prevented from going in (we don’t know why), but (just like Thor fought his way through to get to his Hammer in the movie- THOR) SMIRNOFF fought his way through to get to his SHARWARMA.

As soon as Smirnoff saw her, he ran to her and hugged her.

“You came for me? SHARWARMA said, shedding ebola tears.
“Yes I did”, he said. “I love you sooo much that nothing can come between us, not even Ebola.” SMIRNOFF replied.
“I love you too”, she said, hugging him and kissing him(sources dint say, but I think she did).
1 week later, SHARWARMA seemed to show signs of recovery and SMIRNOFF, who had been quarantined also (for the sake of love) seemed not to be showing any signs of the infection.

And after months of long tests on the couple, it was confirmed that LOVE cures EBOLA (only in the weird kingdom of CAMuatomisterioso).

They have been living happily ever after, of course (but SHARWARMA has not tasted another bat meat peppersoup ever since).

THE END!!!

MORE CRAZY, (TRUE- LIEF) FUNNY STUFF IN MY BLOG @ http://anosmik..com
Nairaland / General / #EBOLA Ish: How To Produce Your Own Home-made HAND SANITIZERS by 5nlock: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Due to the present EBOLA WAHALA, the price of hand sanitizers have really sky-rocketed .

However, there is a way to produce your own hand sanitizers. EASILY!!!

i outlined them here:

http://anosmik..com/2014/09/ebola-ish-how-to-produce-your-own-home.html
Jokes Etc / Re: Nigeria Jokes Update With Ofego by 5nlock: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
A blind man went to a restaurant .
"Menu sir?" Asked the owner.
"I'm blind. Just bring me one of your dirty forks.. I will
smell it & order."
The confused owner got a fork.

The blind man smelt the fork with a deep breath.
"Yes, I will have the lamb with seasoned potatoes and spring vegetables
"Unbelievable! " thought the owner.

The blind man ate and left.
2 weeks later, the blind man returned. The owner, wanting to see how good his smell is, quickly went to the kitchen where his wife Brenda was cooking.

He said, "Do me a favor and rub this fork over your privates!!", which she does!
He then goes to the blind man and gives him the fork.

The blind man takes it, puts it to his nose and says "Oh interesting..!! ! , I never knew Brenda worked here!! :
Owner fainted..

2 Likes

Jokes Etc / Re: What A Combination Of Colours! Lady Bleach And forgot Her Feet by 5nlock: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
PARTIAL BLEACHING!!!!! lol.
Jokes Etc / Basketmouth Kidnapped !!! by 5nlock: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hilarious Basketmouth gets kidnapped and force to promote the Nigerian kings of comedy London.

This time he is at your mercy, your attendant is the prize for his freedom.

see this EXTREMELY HILARIOUS VIDEO @

http://anosmik..com/2013/12/basketmouth-kidnapped.html#more
Politics / Governor Godswill Akpabio Is 51 by 5nlock: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
Godswill Obot Akpabio born in Ukana, Ikot Ntuen, Akwa Ibom State on the 9th of December, 1962 was elected governor of Akwa Ibom State in Nigeria in April 2007, taking office on 29 May 2007.

He is a member of the People's Democratic Party (PDP). He ran successfully for reelection on 26 April 2011.

He attended the Federal Government College, Port Harcourt, then read Law at the University of Calabar.
He completed his legal education at the Nigerian Law School before being called to the Bar.

He became a teacher at the Afaha Secondary School, Essien Udim in 1982.

He then joined Paul Usoro & Co, Lagos, a law firm, as Associate Partner.

In 1995 he was Director, Corporate Affairs/Legal Services of EMIS Telecoms.

In 2002 he was appointed Commissioner for Petroleum and Natural Resources, followed by positions in the Ministry of Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs and then the Ministry of Lands and Housing in 2006.

Governor of Akwa Ibom State

In April 2007, Godswill Akpabio successfully ran for governor of Akwa Ibom State on the People's Democratic Party (PDP) platform.
He took office on 29 May 2007.

He ran successfully for reelection on 26 April 2011. Akpabio gained 975,585 votes

GET HIS ACHIEVEMENTS SO FAR @ http://anosmik..com/2013/12/governor-godswill-akpabio-is-51.html#more

JOINING ALL Akwa ibomites in wishing him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LONG LIFE and more SUCCESSES.
Education / 2014 International Undergraduate Scholarships At University Of St Andrews In UK by 5nlock: 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
The University of St Andrews is offering scholarships for INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS who will be studying at St Andrews for an undergraduate degree starting in 2014.
Scholarships are awarded as a tuition fee reduction of up to £4,000 per year for each year of the student’s undergraduate studies and awarded on the basis of financial need. The application deadline is 21st March 2014.
Study Subject (s): Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the University of St Andrews.

Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree level at University of St Andrews.

Scholarship can be taken at: UK

Eligibility:

International Students can apply for these scholarships.
Be considered ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
Have applied for an undergraduate place at the university commencing in September 2014.
Selection is on the basis of financial need.

Scholarship Open for International Students

Scholarship Description: These entrant scholarships are for international students who will be studying at St Andrews for an undergraduate degree starting in 2014. The scholarships will be awarded as a tuition fee reduction of up to £4,000 per year for each year of the student’s undergraduate studies and will be awarded on the basis of financial need.

Number of award(s): Various scholarships will be offered.
Duration of award(s): Scholarships will be offered for four years.

What does it cover? Total offer is of between £1,000 and £4,000. The scholarships will be awarded as a tuition fee reduction of up to £4,000 per year for each year of the student’s undergraduate studies and will be awarded on the basis of financial need.

Selection criteria: The scholarships will be awarded on financial need.

Notification: Successful applicants will be notified in 4 April 2014.

How to Apply: The mode of applying is electronically.

GET MORE INFO ON THIS AT >>>>> http://anosmik..com/2013/12/2014-international-undergraduate.html

Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 21 March 2014.
Health / Re: 10 Brain Damaging Habits by 5nlock: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ruq: Bit how does working the brain during illness damage the brain ?
i think its BEcos working the brain involves a lotta energy, which is usually deficient in illnesses...MY THEORY!!!1

Ruq: Gosh, I don't eat until 2pm upward, most times

NOT HEALTHY, BOSS

Ruq: I consume lots of sugary stuff

APART FROM THE BRAIN, UR PANCREASE IS ALSO AT RISK
Health / Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by 5nlock: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
such stuff dont always work for naija guys sha!!!!

i personally hav broken some occassionally..lol!
Health / The Origins Of HIV by 5nlock: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) may have affected humans for much longer than is currently believed AND yet not many know its origin,

READ IT HERE>>>> http://anosmik..com/2013/01/health-origins-of-hiv.html

Health / 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by 5nlock: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
1. Don’t smoke >>> Experiments from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher)

2. Don’t Eat Fruits immediately >>>Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Thre fore take fruits 1 -2 hours after meal or 1 hour before meal.

3. Don’t Drink tea>>>Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the protein content in the food we consume to be
hundred thus difficult to digest.

4. Don’t Loosen your Belt>>> Loosening the belt after meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked.

5. Don’t Bathe>>> Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs and body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease, this will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.

6. Don’t Walk About>>> People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.

7. Don’t Sleep immediately>>> The food we intake will not be digested properly. Thus will lead to gastric and infection in our intestine.

SOURCE>>>> http://anosmik..com/2013/01/health-7-dangerous-acts-after-meal.html
Education / 2014 MBA Scholarships @ Sheffield University Management School, UK by 5nlock: 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sheffield University Management School is offering International awards to pursue full-time MBA programme. Applicants of America, India, Pakistan, Africa and Middle East/Far East are eligible for this Scholarship. 25 scholarships worth of £2,000 each will be awarded. Applicant must have a first or upper second class UK honors degree or equivalent and should have received at least a conditional offer from the University to study on the full-time MBA programme. Online application must reach by 30 May 2014.
Study Subject(s): Business administration at Sheffield University Management School in UK.

Course Level: This scholarship is for pursuing Master-MBA at Sheffield University Management School in UK.
Scholarship Provider: Sheffield University Management School

Eligibility:
•Applicants should have a first or upper second class UK honors degree or equivalent.
•Applicants should have received at least a conditional offer from the University to study on the full-time MBA programme.
•Applicants must have the personal, intellectual and interpersonal qualities necessary to make an excellent contribution to the programme.
-All students who are eligible for a scholarship and have accepted their offer before the closing date will be automatically considered.

Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Students of America, India, Pakistan, Africa (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo-Brazzaville, Congo-Kinshasa, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, São Tomé and Príncipe, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe) , Middle East/Far East( Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen) are eligible for this MBA scholarship.

Number of award(s): 25 International scholarship awards will be offered.

Duration of award(s): Full-time MBA scholarships will be offered.

What does it cover?
•America: Five scholarships valued at £2,000 each
•India: Five scholarships valued at £2,000 each
•Pakistan: Five scholarships valued at £2,000 each
•Africa: Five scholarships valued at £2,000 each
•Middle East/Far East: Five scholarships valued at £2,000 each

Selection Criteria: Scholarships will be awarded on merit basis.

Notification: The students to whom a scholarship will be awarded will receive notification before 31 July 2014.

Scholarship Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is 30 May 2014.

How to Apply: to get info on how to apply, visit>>>> http://anosmik..com/2013/12/2014-mba-scholarships-sheffield.html
Religion / The Father's Love Letter by 5nlock: 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
An Intimate Message From God To You.

My Child,

You may not know me,
but I know everything about you.
Psalm 139:1
I know when you sit down and when you rise up.
Psalm 139:2
I am familiar with all your ways.
Psalm 139:3
Even the very hairs on your head are numbered.
Matthew 10:29-31
For you were made in my image.
Genesis 1:27
In me you live and move and have your being.
Acts 17:28
For you are my offspring.
Acts 17:28
I knew you even before you were conceived.
Jeremiah 1:4-5
I chose you when I planned creation.
Ephesians 1:11-12
You were not a mistake,
for all your days are written in my book.
Psalm 139:15-16
I determined the exact time of your birth
and where you would live.
Acts 17:26
You are fearfully and wonderfully made.
Psalm 139:14
I knit you together in your mother's womb.
Psalm 139:13
And brought you forth on the day you were born.
Psalm 71:6
I have been misrepresented
by those who don't know me.
John 8:41-44
I am not distant and angry,
but am the complete expression of love.
1 John 4:16
And it is my desire to lavish my love on you.
1 John 3:1
Simply because you are my child
and I am your Father.
1 John 3:1
I offer you more than your earthly father ever could.
Matthew 7:11
For I am the perfect father.
Matthew 5:48
Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand.
James 1:17
For I am your provider and I meet all your needs.
Matthew 6:31-33
My plan for your future has always been filled with hope.
Jeremiah 29:11
Because I love you with an everlasting love.
Jeremiah 31:3
My thoughts toward you are countless
as the sand on the seashore.
Psalm 139:17-18
And I rejoice over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17
I will never stop doing good to you.
Jeremiah 32:40
For you are my treasured possession.
Exodus 19:5
I desire to establish you
with all my heart and all my soul.
Jeremiah 32:41
And I want to show you great and marvelous things.
Jeremiah 33:3
If you seek me with all your heart,
you will find me.
Deuteronomy 4:29
Delight in me and I will give you
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
For it is I who gave you those desires.
Philippians 2:13
I am able to do more for you
than you could possibly imagine.
Ephesians 3:20
For I am your greatest encourager.
2 Thessalonians 2:16-17
I am also the Father who comforts you
in all your troubles.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4
When you are brokenhearted,
I am close to you.
Psalm 34:18
As a shepherd carries a lamb,
I have carried you close to my heart.
Isaiah 40:11
One day I will wipe away
every tear from your eyes.
Revelation 21:3-4
And I'll take away all the pain
you have suffered on this earth.
Revelation 21:3-4
I am your Father, and I love you
even as I love my son, Jesus.
John 17:23
For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed.
John 17:26
He is the exact representation of my being.
Hebrews 1:3
He came to demonstrate that I am for you,
not against you.
Romans 8:31
And to tell you that I am not counting your sins.
2 Corinthians 5:18-19
Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled.
2 Corinthians 5:18-19
His death was the ultimate expression
of my love for you.
1 John 4:10
I gave up everything I loved
that I might gain your love.
Romans 8:31-32
If you receive the gift of my son Jesus,
you receive me.
1 John 2:23
And nothing will ever separate you
from my love again.
Romans 8:38-39
Come home and I'll throw the biggest party
heaven has ever seen.
Luke 15:7
I have always been Father,
and will always be Father.
Ephesians 3:14-15
My question is…
Will you be my child?
John 1:12-13
I am waiting for you.
Luke 15:11-32

Love, Your Dad
Almighty God

SOURCE>>>>> http://anosmik..com/2013/12/the-fathers-love-letter.html
Health / 10 Brain Damaging Habits by 5nlock: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
1. No Breakfast: People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level. Th is leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing braindegeneration.

2. Overeating: It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.

3. Smoking: It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease.

4. High Sugar Consumption: Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.

5. Air Pollution: The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our body. Inhaling polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency.

6. Sleep Deprivation: Sleep allows our brain to rest and regenerate new cells. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells.

7. Head covered while sleeping: Sleeping with the head covered, increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.

8. Working your brain during illness : Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of the brain as well asdamage the brain.

9. Lacking in stimulating thoughts: Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage.

10. Talking Rarely: Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain.

Source>>>> http://anosmik..com/2013/12/10-brain-damading-habits-you-were.html
Jokes Etc / Basketmouth, Bovi And Buchi As Police Officers by 5nlock: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
Officer Basketmouth and Bovi both men of the Nigerian police force are on a mission to apprehend Lesbian duo when they got into an argument on who should watch over the sexy alluring chick whose unclothedness was covered by a towel rapped around them and simply irresistible to both officers.
You just can't imagine what happened when the ladies dropped their towel in front of these officers Lol.

CHECK OUT THIS HILARIOUS VIDEO HERE>>>>>> http://anosmik..com/2013/12/funny-video-basketmouth-bovi-and-buchi.html
Jokes Etc / Humour: True Meaning Of Male Statements by 5nlock: 9:22am On Dec 04, 2013
Statement: "You're the only girl I've ever cared about."
True Meaning: "You are the only girl who hasn't rejected me."

Statement: "I really want to get to know you better."
True Meaning: "So I can tell my friends about it."

Statement: "She's kinda cute."
True Meaning: "I wouldn't kick her out of bed but a pillow over the head might be necessary."

Statement: "I don't know if I like her."
True Meaning: "She won't sleep with me."

Statement: "Was it good for you?"
True Meaning: "I'm insecure about my manhood."

Statement: "I had a wonderful time last night."
True Meaning: "Who are you?"

Statement: "Do you love me?"
True Meaning: "I've done something stupid and you might find out."

Statement: "Do you 'really' love me?"
True Meaning: "I've done something stupid and you're going to find out sooner or later."

Statement: "How much do you love me?"
True Meaning: "I've done something really stupid and someone's on their way to tell you by now."

Statement: "I have something to tell you."
True Meaning: "Get tested."

Statement: "I've been thinking a lot."
True Meaning: "You're not as attractive as when I was drunk."

Statement: "I think we should just be friends."
True Meaning: "You're ugly."

Statement: "I've learned a lot from you."
True Meaning: "Next!!!!"

Statement: "I'm on a long distance call, can you call me later?"
True Meaning: "I gotta turn on my answering machine."

source>>>>> http://anosmik..com/2013/12/true-meaning-of-male-statements.html
Education / Government Of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship For International Students, 2014/ by 5nlock: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2013
Annually, the Government of Ireland awards postgraduate scholarship for scholars from any country.
Scholarships is awarded for qualified Research Master’s and Doctoral candidates pursuing or intending to pursue full-time research in any discipline.

The duration of funding to be given for the scholarship is dependent on the type of degree being pursued and the date of first registration.
The Scholarship will commence with effect from 1st October 2014.
Application should be submitted till 28th January 2014.

Study Subject (s): Any discipline, based in an Irish HEI (Higher Education Institution).

Course Level: Scholarship is available to masters and doctoral students for pursuing full time research at an eligible HEI within Ireland.

Scholarship Open for: International Students

Duration of award(s): Scholarship is offered for research masters degree: 12 months
-for structured research masters degree: 24 months
-for traditional doctoral degree: 36 months
-for structured doctoral degree: 48 months

What it covers: The total value of the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship, Enterprise Partnership Scheme Postgraduate Scholarship and all strategic funding partner scholarships, will be up to a maximum of €24,000 in any approved year and will consist of the following:
-A maintenance award of €16,000 per annum within the Funding Term;
-Contribution to fees, including non-EU scholarship fees, paid to the HEI up to a maximum of €5,750. Any differential must be paid by the Scholar and/or HEI per annum. Scholars who hold a fee waiver from their HEI, or where no fee is required, or where fees are paid in full or in part by a third party, must inform the Council and the appropriate offices in their HEI and will not be eligible for the fee portion of the Scholarship. their HEI, or where no fee is required, or where fees are paid in full or in part by a third party, must inform the Council and the appropriate offices in their HEI and will not be eligible for the fee portion of the Scholarship.
-The maximum that can be spent in any year of the Scholarship is €24,000, plus any unspent balance of eligible direct research support expenses carried over from the previous year of the Scholarship. Apart from this exception, funds may not be carried forward from one year to the next.

Notification: Applicants will be notified by May 2014.

How to Apply: Applications will only be accepted through the electronic submission system, which will be launched in due course.

Further Official Scholarship Information and Application

http://anosmik..com/2013/12/government-of-ireland-postgraduate.html
TV/Movies / Re: What Happens To 'fast & Furious 7' Following Paul Walker's Death? by 5nlock: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
I WONDER WHO CAN REPLACE THE GUY..
TV/Movies / Re: Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor by 5nlock: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
THIS IS DAMN TRAGIC, MAN!!!! WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO FAST & FURIOUS 7
Education / Nottingham Trent University International Scholarships For Postgraduate Students by 5nlock: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
Description: Nottingham Trent University is pleased to offer a range of scholarships and bursaries for courses starting in October 2014. Scholarships are competitive and are based on academic attainment. It is therefore of great importance that you submit your academic documents to us, and that you give your proposal or summary of past research and/or applied experience careful thought and preparation. You may apply for as many scholarships as you want but you may only be awarded one scholarship. Selection is based on academic attainment and a research proposal or summary of past research and/or applied experience. It is therefore of great importance that you submit your supporting transcripts directly to us.

How to Apply: by post and email.

Subject: Various Courses

Level: Pursuing Postgraduate Degree Level at Nottingham Trent University in UK.

Provider: Nottingham Trent University

For Whom: International Students

Deadline: 30th June 2014.

get more info HERE>>> http://anosmik..com/2013/12/nottingham-trent-university.html
Nairaland / General / R.I.P To Roger Rodas (the Not-so-famous) Guy Who Was In The Car With Paul Walker by 5nlock: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
It was a tragic incident on Saturday when Paul Walker died in a Car Crash. But then it seems (to me) that many forget that there were actually two people in the car.
His name is Roger Rodas- A former race car driver and close pal/ financial adviser to Paul Walker.
The pair met when they raced cars together at various events, and Rodas later became Paul's business partner and financial adviser in 2007.

Rodas, 38, was the CEO of Always Evolving, a car customisation shop, where Saturday's charity event (the one that Paul was on his way to when the accident happened) was being held.

Rodas is survived by his wife and two children; including an eight-year-old son (who was among the first to try to rescue his father).

source:>>>>> http://anosmik..com/2013/12/rip-to-not-so-famous-guy-who-was-in-car.html

1 Like

Computers / Re: Unbelievable Things People Search On Google by 5nlock: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
funny..lol.
Education / 2014 International Merit Scholarships At University Of Gloucestershire In UK by 5nlock: 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
About Scholarship: The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students.

Open to all international fee paying students applying for full-time undergraduate or taught postgraduate courses. Award deducted from tuition fees.

Study: Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the University of Gloucestershire in UK.

Course Level: The scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degree level at University of Gloucestershire in UK

Scholarship Provider: University of Gloucestershire in UK

Scholarship can be taken at: UK

Eligibility: Open to all international fee paying students applying for full-time undergraduate or taught postgraduate courses.
-Only students who hold an offer letter can be awarded a scholarship.
-A student can apply for multiple awards but will only receive the one of highest value.
-Applicants must hold an offer of a place of study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of Gloucestershire starting in 2014.
-All scholarship applicants/recipients must be overseas fee payers.
-Applicants must have no outstanding offer conditions attached to their place of study except for the tuition fee deposit and passport photocopy.
-Scholarship applicants must complete the scholarship application form.
-Certified copies/notarized copied of your highest qualification will be required to verify your results/qualifications.

Scholarship Open for: International students can apply for the scholarships.

Number of awards: 15

Duration: Scholarships are offered for one year.

Value: 5 scholarships will provide 50% deduction and 10 scholarships will provide 25% deduction from the tution fee.

Selection criteria: Scholarship applications will be considered by a Scholarship Award Panel. The Panel may consider the following aspects: academic performance, English language, merit of personal statement.

Notification: The Scholarship Award Panel’s decision will be finalized by the end of June 2014 and applicants will be notified of the decision on their application by email at the beginning of July 2014.

Application: The mode of applying is email.

Deadline: 13th June 2014

Further Information: http://anosmik..com/2013/11/2014-international-merit-scholarships.html
Education / Westminster International Scholarship 2014 by 5nlock: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
About:
The University of Westminster, UK invites applications for Westminster International Scholarship 2014 from international students from a developing country planning to pursue a full-time master’s degree at the university.

The University of Westminster, UK is offering Westminster International Scholarship 2014 for international students, from a developing country, planning to pursue a full-time master’s degree at the university. The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of need, academic merit and development potential.

Level of study: PG

Eligibility :
Eligibility Criteria for Westminster International Scholarship 2014:

Applicant must hold an offer for a full-time master’s degree at the university.
Applicant must be an international student from a developing country.

Duration of the award:
Full term

Value of the award:
Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London

Click here for further information. : http://anosmik..com/2013/11/westminster-international-scholarship.html on how to apply

Application Deadline: 25 April 2014
Health / Morning Erections- What You Should Know And How To Handle It by 5nlock: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
now, i know this can be a bothering issue for most guys and there has been a lot of assumptions over time...and so i creATED THIS EBOOK TO THRASH IT OUt.
hope it helps
GET IT (FOR FREE) @ http://www.mediafire.com/view/7btxea4jmxu38yt/MORNING%20ERECTIONS-%20WHAT%20YOU%20SHOULD%20KNOW%20AND%20HOW%20TO%20HANDLE%20IT.pdf

courtesy: http://anosmik..com
Education / International Guest Scholarships For Young Surgeons In USA by 5nlock: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2013
About Scholarship: The American College of Surgeons offers International Guest Scholarships to young surgeons from countries other than the United States or Canada who have demonstrated strong interests in teaching and research.
The scholarships, in the amount of $10,000 each, provide the Scholars with an opportunity to visit clinical, teaching, and research activities in North America and to attend and participate fully in the educational opportunities and activities of the American College of Surgeons Clinical Congress.

This scholarship endowment was originally provided through the legacy left to the College by Dr. Paul R. Hawley (FACS Hon), former College Director. More recently, gifts from the family of Dr. Abdol Islami (FACS), the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, and others to the International Guest Scholarship endowment have enabled the College to expand the number of scholarship awards.
The scholarships provide successful applicants with the privilege of participating in the College’s annual Clinical Congress in October 2015, with public recognition of their presence.
They will receive gratis admission to selected postgraduate courses plus admission to all lectures, demonstrations, and exhibits, which are an integral part of the Clinical Congress. Assistance will be provided in arranging visits, following the Clinical Congress, to various clinics and universities of their choice.

Eligibility: -Applicants must be graduates of schools of medicine.
-Applicants must be at least 35 years old, but under 45, on the date that the completed application is filed.
-Applicants must submit their applications from their intended permanent location. Applications will be accepted for processing only when the applicants have been in surgical practice, teaching, or research for a minimum of one year at their intended permanent location, following completion of all formal training (including fellowships and scholarships).
-Applicants must have demonstrated a commitment to teaching and/or research in accordance with the standards of the applicant’s country.
-Early careerists are deemed more suitable than those who are serving in senior academic appointments.
-Applicants must submit a fully completed application form provided by the College on its website. The application and accompanying materials must be typewritten and in English. Submission of curriculum vitae only is not acceptable.
-Applicants must provide a list of all of their publications and must submit, in addition, three complete publications (reprints or manuscripts) of their choice from that list.
-Preference may be given to applicants who have not already experienced training or surgical fellowships in North America.

Study: The scholarships are offered in the field of medicine.

Course Level: The scholarship is offered for teaching and research.

Scholarship Provider: The American College of Surgeons

Scholarship can be taken at: USA

Scholarship Open for: International students can apply for these scholarships (other than the United States or Canada).

Value: The scholarships in the amount of $10,000 each are offered.

Selection Criteria: In order to qualify for consideration by the selection committee, all of the requirements must be fulfilled.

Notification: All applicants will be notified of the selection committee’s decision in November 2014.

Apply: Applications should be sent online.

Deadline: Application deadline is July 1, 2014.

Further Information: http://anosmik..com/2013/11/international-guest-scholarships-for.html
Education / Reg Dawson Mining Geology Honours Scholarship At Curtin University In Australia by 5nlock: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2013
ABOUT:
Curtin University offers Honours scholarship to study Bachelor of Science in Applied Geology. Scholarship will provide the support for up to one year (based on a full time study load of 100 credits per semester).

TOTAL VALUE: Up to $3,000 paid as a cash stipend of $1,500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses. Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, the holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa, New Zealand citizen or international student can apply for this scholarship. Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of merit.

Study Subject (s): Scholarship is awarded to study Bachelor of Science (Applied Geology) at the Curtin University.

Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate degree (Honours) at Curtin University in Australia.

Eligibility: Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be considered for the Reg Dowson Mining Geology Honours Scholarship:

-Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, the holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa, New Zealand citizen or International Student
-Enrolled full-time (100 credits) in a Bachelor of Science (Applied Geology) (Honours) course at Curtin University in Semester 1, 2014.
-Minimum course weighted average (CWA) of 65
-Enrolled in a Commonwealth supported place at Curtin University and reside within Australia
-Not currently holding an industry sponsored scholarship.

Scholarship Open for International Students: International, New Zealand and Australian students can apply for this scholarship.

Duration of award(s): Scholarship will be offered for one year.

Selection Criteria: Merit.

Notification: All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application via their Official Communications Channel within student OASIS in 6 – 8 weeks of the scholarship closing date.

get full details for this scholarship @ http://anosmik..com/2013/11/international-scholarships-reg-dawson.html
Jokes Etc / All You Need To Study Inorder To Decome A Doctor by 5nlock: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
more funny photos @ http://anosmik..com

Jokes Etc / Some Nigerians Are Trying To Turn Their President Into This...lol by 5nlock: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
more funny photos at: http://anosmik..com

1 Like

Business / 7 Keys To A Positive Personality by 5nlock: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
A Positive Personality helps shape your character, personality and everything that happens in your life.

When you feed your mind with positive ideas and thoughts, you develop a more positive and effective personality. People who have a positive personality also enjoy greater confidence and self-esteem.

The 7 positive keys to a great Positive Personality are:

1. Self Talk: Listen to your inner voice and think positive thoughts by telling repeating to yourself "I can do it!" "I like myself!" and I am responsible!"

2. Visualization: Use your imagination to paint a clear bright picture of your goal and what you want your lifestyle to be and replay this over and over in your mind several times a day.

3. Positive people: Surround yourself with people who are successful and happy. Model after these people.
Mental food: Just as your body is healthy when you feed it healthy nutritious food, your mind is healthy when you feed it with positive thoughts and information by reading, listening to positive educational books and cd's.

4. Training and Development: Dedicate yourself to learning and growing and becoming a better and more effective in your thoughts and actions, you take complete control of your life by training your brain everyday through reading

5. personal development books and audios.
Healthy habits: Take care of yourself physically by eating and exercising regularly and you will feel happier and more productive. Seek balance in your life.

6. Expectations:Ensure a positive outcome by have positive expectations .It is the best and most powerful thing you can do for yourself to become a positive person.

7. Expectations:Ensure a positive outcome by have positive expectations .It is the best and most powerful thing you can do for yourself to become a positive person.

more motivational stuff at: http://anosmik..com

1 Like

Education / The Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 5nlock: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
YouWiN (YOUth enterprise With Innovation in Nigeria) – is an innovative business plan competition, by the federal government of Nigeria, aimed at job creation by encouraging and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to develop and execute business ideas.
The first round of the competition was awarded in 2011 with 1200 successful businesses.

You can win between 1 Million and 10 Million Naira to fund your business ideas.

ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for the Business Plan Competition you must satisfy the following criteria

You must be a proven citizen of Nigeria no older than 40 years (proof of identity: International passport/Drivers License/National ID/Voters card required)
You must have a post-secondary school qualification
Your proposed business venture must be within the national borders of Nigeria, and with the intention of employing Nigerian citizens.
Your proposed venture must not entail the production or distribution of weapons, alcoholic beverages, tobacco or/and gambling, or any activities in contradiction with the Nigerian constitution
You must prepare an innovative business concept summary

CLICK HERE 4 DETAILS ON HOW TO APPLY: http://anosmik..com/2013/11/youwin-business-competition-2013.html#more

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.