Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,896 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

5nlock's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5nlock's Profile / 5nlock's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 by 5nlock: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
YouWiN (YOUth enterprise With Innovation in Nigeria) – is an innovative business plan competition, by the federal government of Nigeria, aimed at job creation by encouraging and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to develop and execute business ideas.
The first round of the competition was awarded in 2011 with 1200 successful businesses.

You can win between 1 Million and 10 Million Naira to fund your business ideas.

ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for the Business Plan Competition you must satisfy the following criteria

You must be a proven citizen of Nigeria no older than 40 years (proof of identity: International passport/Drivers License/National ID/Voters card required)
You must have a post-secondary school qualification
Your proposed business venture must be within the national borders of Nigeria, and with the intention of employing Nigerian citizens.
Your proposed venture must not entail the production or distribution of weapons, alcoholic beverages, tobacco or/and gambling, or any activities in contradiction with the Nigerian constitution
You must prepare an innovative business concept summary

CLICK HERE 4 DETAILS ON HOW TO APPLY: http://anosmik..com/2013/11/youwin-business-competition-2013.html#more
Jokes Etc / The Blind Man by 5nlock: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
A blind man went to a restaurant .
"Menu sir?" Asked the owner.
"I'm blind. Just bring me one of your dirty forks.. I will
smell it & order."
The confused owner got a fork.

The blind man smelt the fork with a deep breath.
"Yes, I will have the lamb with seasoned potatoes and spring vegetables
"Unbelievable! " thought the owner.

The blind man ate and left.
2 weeks later, the blind man returned. The owner, wanting to see how good his smell is, quickly went to the kitchen where his wife Brenda was cooking.

He said, "Do me a favor and rub this fork over your privates!!", which she does!
He then goes to the blind man and gives him the fork.

The blind man takes it, puts it to his nose and says "Oh interesting..!! ! , I never knew Brenda worked here!! :
Owner fainted..

more humour stories at http://healthnhumour..com
Jokes Etc / Really Funny Pictures by 5nlock: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2013

Family / Re: Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! by 5nlock: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
dominique: The baby is dangerously close to the edge of the bed.

if the baby falls, he/she wil (prolly) rise again. Lol~
Jobs/Vacancies / Make Money From Adult Websites Free Ebook by 5nlock: 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2012
stumbled acrosss this ebook, got some testimonies. thought to share

DOWNLOAD HERE

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.