Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

5p1naz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5p1naz's Profile / 5p1naz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

Properties / Re: 4 Terrace Houses Each Having 4 Bedrooms On One Plot Of Land by 5p1naz(m): 9:03am On Aug 29, 2015
smiley
Business / Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by 5p1naz(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
omg this should make front page asap...

that person must be a current kaymu staff or a past kaymu staff whose admin privileges hasn't been revoked, or kaymu data based has been hacked.

2 Likes

Properties / 4 Terrace Houses Each Having 4 Bedrooms On One Plot Of Land by 5p1naz(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
TERRACE SPLURGE is one the projects of my firm set to provide luxurious but affordable accommodation between average and high levelled class individuals with well defined finish that creates positive impressions. We are out to 'wow' everyone with impossible designs to create a standard in the world of design, construction and real estates on a global scale.

THE ATTRACTIVE PART FOR INVESTORS: These are 4 terrace houses each having 4 bedrooms (all ensuite) and private pools with 2 car park facilities. All 4 houses are on one plot of land.

FEATURES OF EACH TERRACE BUILDINGS:
* Four (4) bedrooms (all ensuite)
* Three (3) lounges
* Open kitchen
* Dining area
* Visitor's convenience
* Ante room
* Two car parking facilities
* Swimming pool
* Green area/relaxation spots

Politics / Re: Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight by 5p1naz(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
How is this any different from what we saw in the past regime..?

1 Like

Investment / Re: N10m Investment by 5p1naz(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
dukeolumde:

K. What area in real estate are u advising Sir.

With 10 million Naira, you can buy a land, build something good on it and resell at a higher value. real estate business in Nigeria is a safe Investment. you can research on the Nigerian real estate market boss. feel free to get in touch with me anytime.
Investment / Interested In Real Estate Investment? Read This!!! by 5p1naz(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
TERRACE SPLURGE is a project set to provide luxurious but affordable accommodation between average and high level class individuals with well defined finish that creates positive impressions. We are out to 'wow' everyone with impossible designs to create a standard in the world of design, construction and real estates on a global scale.

THE ATTRACTIVE PART FOR INVESTORS: These are 4 terrace houses each having 4 bedrooms (all en suite) and private pools with 2 car park facilities. All 4 houses are on one plot of land.

FEATURES OF EACH TERRACE BUILDINGS:
* Four (4) bedrooms (all en suite)
* Three (3) lounges
* Open kitchen
* Dining area
* Visitor's convenience
* Ante room
* Two car parking facilities
* Swimming pool
* Green area/relaxation spots

Interested investors please

Idowu Okeniyi
phone: +2348027406950
+233240218912 (whatsapp)
email: idowu.okeniyi@yahoo.com
idowuokeniyi@gmail.com

Investment / Re: N10m Investment by 5p1naz(m): 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
consider investing in real estate @Dukeolumde
Education / Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by 5p1naz(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
grin grin grin
Sports / Re: Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos by 5p1naz(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2015
Cool
Politics / Re: Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night by 5p1naz(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
Smh
Religion / Re: Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo by 5p1naz(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Career / Re: Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? by 5p1naz(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
angry
Education / Re: Michael Okpara University Hostel Is On Fire (Photos) by 5p1naz(m): 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Politics / Re: Read And Think Deep: Buhari, APC And Their Position On Boko Haram by 5p1naz(m): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Spot on
Business / Re: BVN Registration Extended To October by 5p1naz(m): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
It will forever be open

31 Likes

Business / Re: CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today by 5p1naz(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2015
What happens to Nigerians outside Nigeria with acvounts in Nigeria that rely solely on internet banking. Is there provision for them?

11 Likes

Crime / Re: Sport Betting: Peacemaker Killed In Brawl Because Of N2000 Naira (Pictured) by 5p1naz(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
angry whatsup with Nigerian Hospitals and rejecting patients? Do they think setting up a hospital is only for malaria treatment

This is an area our government should intervene. Stricter rules should be placed before a hospital can be established and all these 2 by 4 hospitals should be shut down...

33 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo by 5p1naz(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2015
Adebayor... remember Harry Kane ooooooo.....

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. by 5p1naz(m): 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
Imagine it was you or your father in that position. What a total abuse of power.

Buhari, do the needful and put this soldier at the battle front in sambisa...

42 Likes

Jokes Etc / Re: Job Wahala by 5p1naz(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2015
Lol
Religion / Re: Why Smartphones Are No Substitute For Bibles by 5p1naz(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2015
Stop it

@op ooya lets sit and analyze.

No 1. Your point is valid

NO.2 Please tell your church not to use microphone anymore. Here's a list of things your church should do
. Bring down their website
. Stop using phones
. Stop driving cars
. Stop printing fliers
anything technology or civilization had brought. Infact, if you really do want to follow this your principle, we should all read our bibles on stones and not papers.

No 3. .... ok I'll just stop here.

But here's my point. I am a Christian, a very strong believer. I agree ipads can be a source of distraction. So can a lady in mini skirt who seats beside me in a church.

We should all Embrace civilization and technology and use it to promote the gospel and not try to oppress it with what we think should be.

Some people have the most ridiculous ideas.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Business / Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by 5p1naz(m): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
Oh boy
Politics / Re: Marwa, Supporters Join APC by 5p1naz(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
Kèkè maruwa grin

3 Likes

Career / Re: Have A Look At The Top 5 Nigerians In ICT by 5p1naz(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2015
Cool beans
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 5p1naz(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
justwise:

There is nothing like health treatment visa, the 2years visa your friend has is more than enough for the treatment however, he needs to make an arrangement with a private hospital in the UK, pay the deposit and have the remaining money PLUS additional money for accommodation, feeding and transport. He needs to show that at the POE if asked.

The standard visa covers private medical treatment visitor visa

I have a strong feeling you work in one of these embassies. Your answer is so precise and true.

I doff my hat. thanks
Sports / Re: Fifa Paid Ireland To Stop Legal Action Over Henry’s World Cup Handball - BBC by 5p1naz(m): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2015
So PMB enter, even fifa dey shake lol

1 Like

Crime / Re: Cult Clash: 9 Killed In One Week In Ijebu Ode by 5p1naz(m): 10:10am On Jun 05, 2015
Brain
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 5p1naz(m): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

Thanks. . Can I please get a link to this
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 5p1naz(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2015
A friend is seriously ill and his parents want to fly him to the uk for treatement. Although he has an active 2 year visa on his passport which won't expire until 2017. Someone advised them to get a health treatment visa. Is this really important?

2ndly. If its important to get this health visa, can it be ready before 11th?

1 Like

Politics / Re: 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out by 5p1naz(m): 1:45am On May 31, 2015
He could stand in as his double..

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Graduate Internship Programme At Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G) by 5p1naz(m): 11:42pm On May 25, 2015
Shior.. so so marketing job

1 Like

Family / Re: I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife by 5p1naz(m): 11:30am On May 23, 2015
grin "I am not a drunk. My husband saw me with alcohol that was meant to cleanse my stomach so that I could get pregnant,” she said.

The alcohol that cleanses the stomach....

***Hahahahahaha when will seun add that whatsapp emoticon that cries when laffing... this ones are outdated...

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.