Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

5p1naz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5p1naz's Profile / 5p1naz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

Properties / Re: Cheap Modern Design - Ask an Architect by 5p1naz(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
°°°

Properties / Re: Cheap Modern Design - Ask an Architect by 5p1naz(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
WE DESIGN & BUILD
Buy this House Plan
NGN 150,000
PDF COPY
Stories: 1
Bedroom: 3 1⁄2
Kitchen: 1
Dining room: 1
Living room: 1
Store: 1

PACKAGE INCLUDES PDF copy
Floor Plan
Foundation Plan
Roof Plan
Section
Elevations
Door and Window Schedule

Properties / Cheap Modern Design - Ask an Architect by 5p1naz(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
We are an architectural firm specialized in residential, commercial and industrial architecture established by a team of professionals with an objective to discharge quality service(s) to the industry in which we operate, with the dynamic nature of the society in mind.

We will provide quality architectural services through highly experienced professionals who have made landmarks in their areas of specialization, providing greater value for clients and enhanced design and construction.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 5p1naz(m): 12:29am On Feb 06, 2019
5p1naz:
Do people still pay with Form A? I got information from GT bank officials today that even with Form A you get an exchange rate of about N360/usd

Any better information on this? I was expecting N306/usd

Hey guys, an update on my old message. I paid with the Form A through Diamond bank. The process was smooth and easy and the exchange rate was NGN358 / USD. GT Bank was a total waste of time.

Cheers.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 5p1naz(m): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
Do people still pay with Form A? I got information from GT bank officials today that even with Form A you get an exchange rate of about N360/usd

Any better information on this? I was expecting N306/usd

1 Like

Business / Change Uganda Shillings To Naira by 5p1naz(m): 10:08am On Jan 24, 2019
Is there a place where i can change Uganda Shillings to dollars or naira in Lagos?
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 5p1naz(m): 8:53am On Jan 12, 2019
Naijaforeigner:

Fanshawe has about 10 approved agents in Nigeria from the school (I am sure the school gave you a list of all their approved agents). If one agent is charging you too much, call the other one on the list.

Tell the agent you were referred to them directly from Fanshawe. You should NOT pay more than 30,000 Naira.

When I got my admission last year July, the agent I used said “they were charging me 25,000 Naira because the school referred me to them directly. If it was not from the school, they would have charged me 85,000 Naira”

You need to know that these agents actually collect commission from Fanshawe.

If after telling the agency that Fanshawe referred you to them, they still ask for 300 + 100 dollars, please send their details to the email listed below.
No agent from the school is permitted to charge that much for admission.

If you need the list of approved agents by the school, contact the person below or if the agent is over charging you, send her an email.

Thanks, can I please have the contact of the agent you used? I called the approved agents on the list sent to me in an email by Fanshawe college, my first sentence to these agents when i called them was that i was referred by Fanshawe. I will appreciate if I can get the exact agent you used, I will also contact the school through the email you attached to your response, Thank you for taking the time to respond.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 5p1naz(m): 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
Asapant:
contact any of their Nigerian agent.
yeah the 100cad and 300usd is actually the quote from the Nigerian agents.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 5p1naz(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hey guys, is there a way to go around the new Fanshawe College policy to compulsorily go through their accredited agents to get their application forms? These agents are demanding for 100CAD for the form and 300USD for their service. what service angry

This form should be 100CAD and final. Please anyone in the house that has information on how to go around this extortion, please share. cheers.

1 Like

Politics / Re: #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping by 5p1naz(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
Time to start the next campaign #EndCappedData
It's 2017 for God's sake we should have unlimited data for a very cheap price

1 Like

Literature / Arch. by 5p1naz(m): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
Arch.
Romance / Re: 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) by 5p1naz(m): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Did they take the picture of the woman with a potato? It's 2017 jeez angry
Business / Re: Let's Help You Pay Your Chinese Suppliers On Aliexpress For 200/$ by 5p1naz(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
Gaming / Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by 5p1naz(m): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2017
Wizzoe360:

I play FIFA 17 online a lot, mostly Online season, already @ Division 5 (though have played FUT, but not really a fan of it with all this coins coins). I experience smooth play mostly just in some rare occasions where I experience lagging which I exit match with the consent of the person am playing with. I use Swift LTE, the 35gb plan (11K) with free midnight surfing. I tried playing with a Nairalander online with zero success, cant actually pinpoint the cause of it

I switched network and I'm getting a better response now. I'm in division 2, got kicked out of division 1 in one try lol.. Trying to get back in...
Gaming / Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by 5p1naz(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2017
Wizzoe360:

Wizziwho - Fifa 17 pc
I'll add you today
Gaming / Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by 5p1naz(m): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. The lag u're getting from ur controller is either due to ur PC not being able to run the game properly or ur network is crap. Or maybe even both sef. It has nothing to do with the PC platform!

I figured the culprit, it's my network. I switched and it's sweet now.
Gaming / Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by 5p1naz(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2017
Politics / Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends by 5p1naz(m): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
And then it starts

1 Like

Health / Re: #SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji by 5p1naz(m): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Linda Ikeji should be banned. period.
Business / Re: Who Has Been Able To Buy Dollar At The Inter Bank Rates Of 253-260 Today? by 5p1naz(m): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
I've been having this bad headache trying to understand this whole thing in layman terms since it started but no one has really explained like you did @stagger thank you man...

Lalasticlala kindly send this to the front page

27 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm by 5p1naz(m): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
If he was really working, you think them born those people standing behind him well to be standing and posing for picture? Hian
Business / Re: How The 'de-valuation' Of The Naira Affects Your Money. by 5p1naz(m): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2016
Wa ris dis??

155 to 168?? What year was this written?? Money don good like this??

The article should at least let us know its not new... even though I understand the focus is on how the devaluation affects us, the OP should have made it clear that the news isn't fresh...

41 Likes 3 Shares

Properties / Re: How We Built "The Coffee Shop" by 5p1naz(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
smiley001:

Congrats sir.

Is it container stuff or cement & block house?

This one is back to the traditional block and mortar house. Not container ..

3 Likes

Properties / Re: How We Built "The Coffee Shop" by 5p1naz(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
i am starting a new thread soon on the construction of a house.

CLIENT is a Nairalander. many thanks guys

3 Likes

Properties / Re: How We Built "The Coffee Shop" by 5p1naz(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
the ugly corrugated walls of the container being covered up. . .

1 Like

Properties / Re: How We Built "The Coffee Shop" by 5p1naz(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
this is quite possible @egunmogaji
Properties / Re: 4 Terrace Houses Each Having 4 Bedrooms On One Plot Of Land by 5p1naz(m): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
realborn:
[/quote]

[quote author=jaybee3 post=41282632]

i have the QS working on this, i will get in touch with you as soon as it is ready
Properties / Re: How We Built "The Coffee Shop" by 5p1naz(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
This is the sitting area outside the shop where people can sit out in the evening and have some snacks. fenced off with a planter box made out of a combination of angle steel and wooden shipping pallet.

1 Like

Properties / Re: How We Built "The Coffee Shop" by 5p1naz(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
The interior was finally finished off with a touch of wooden shipping pallet.

1 Like

Properties / Re: How We Built "The Coffee Shop" by 5p1naz(m): 4:01am On Jan 03, 2016
burglar bars. the finishes will be posted soon. watch this page

Properties / Re: How We Built "The Coffee Shop" by 5p1naz(m): 3:55am On Jan 03, 2016
pavement work ongoing.

Properties / Re: How We Built "The Coffee Shop" by 5p1naz(m): 3:52am On Jan 03, 2016
more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.